Author Topic: Finally. Someone has an answer.  (Read 1907 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Finally. Someone has an answer.
« on: September 28, 2013, 05:50:46 PM »
Guys, you really owe it to yourself to read this. Its awesome. This is a world I want to live in.

http://www.michaeltellinger.com/ubuntu-cont.php

Everyone contributes, everyone has more than enough to eat and drink. Everyone is educated as hell. No communist, capitalism, political parties, lobbyists, etc. Its INCREDIBLE. A blurb from the site:

Our Inalienable Rights – The Rights of all Citizens
1.The country belongs to its people
2.The land belongs to its people
3.The water belongs to the people
4.The forests belong to the people
5.The rivers and lakes belong to the people
6.The gold, the platinum, diamonds, chrome, copper, iron, uranium, tin, aluminium, and all other minerals in the ground belong to the people
7.The coal belongs to the people
8.The air and the airwaves belong to the people
9.Everything that grows on the land belongs to the people
10.The beaches, the mountains and the skies above belong to the people
11.The wild animals do not belong to us or anyone else, they belong to the planet and we are their custodians and protectors

These things DO NOT belong to the politicians, the government, or any corporation who has unlawfully claimed exclusive rights over it.

The government has stolen the country from its people. We, the people need to take it back.

Transformation

Transformation to the UBUNTU CONTRIBUTION SYSTEM cannot happen in one step. It can only be introduced in a number of phases or small steps to allow people to acclimatise to the brand new way of life and the freedom that comes with implementing the new structures. These will be highly liberating and exciting times with limitless possibilities for everyone.

The first phase will be the slow and steady decentralisations of the urban metropolitan jungles that have evolve as a result of the chase for money. The repopulation of the many smaller towns and villages across South Africa will be the first objective. Strong rural and farming communities with a variety of privileges will provide the platform for all future steps.

This boosting of these communities will be accompanied by the first wave of freedoms previously denied.

First Freedoms

To recognise these freedoms let’s remind ourselves of some of our inalienable rights. If the land belongs to the people, the rivers and the coal in the ground belongs to the people, why are we paying for these? All rural towns and farming communities will have the following freedoms.

FREE ELECTRICITY

FREE WATER

FREE HOUSING

Medium term – FREE FOOD

All possible support will be given to the farmers to produce as much organic food as possible for their own community and other communities in their area. The objective is for each community to be able to provide all the food necessary for their own needs.

The ultimate objective is not only to provide free food, but to slowly move towards the complete eradication of money from the system. Some people may find this a shocking and impossible reality. Once again, all negative sentiments about these plans are based on thousands of years of indoctrination by those who control the supply and flow of money.

The Needs of Society

What do we need as individuals and communities? The answer has been the same for thousands of years. Food, love, shelter, health, education, arts, culture, science, technology, energy, clothing, tables, chairs, books, boots, hats, and much of all the other stuff we have today. What we do NOT need is money. Money has been created as tool of enslavement to control the availability of all these things, most of the time denying people of most of them.

Money

Most people are under the incorrect assumption that money is the consequence of human evolution and thousands of years of barter and trade. As hard as this may be for some people to accept, that is an incorrect assumption. Meticulous scrutiny of our human history shows very clearly that money was introduced several thousand years ago, by a small group of royal political elites as the supreme tool of enslavement of the masses. Since the very first introduction of money this small group of very powerful individuals have controlled the printing and supply of money, and thereby control the activities on planet Earth.

•Money is the obstacle to all progress and the cause of all misery on Earth.
•Money is the major contributing factor to the gross separation and segregation in society.
•Money is the cause of 99% of crime.
•Money causes families to fall apart.
•Money is the driving force behind ego, gluttony, jealousy, greed, envy and all the ugliest aspects of humanity.

The solution is quite clear. REMOVE the problem.

Remove MONEY from society.

Conclusion
•The UBUNTU CONTRIBUTION SYSTEM is a blueprint for a new social structure in which everyone is absolutely free and equal.
•A society that functions without the concept of money, any form of barter or trade, or the attachment of value to material things.
•A culture where each individual is encouraged to follow their passion and contributes their natural talents or acquired skills to the greater benefit of all the people in the community and society at large.
•A society with a new set of laws based on the needs of the people where everything is provided freely to everyone who contributes.
•A society which promotes the highest levels of scientific and technological progress.
•A society in which arts and culture flourishes allowing people to experience life to the fullest.
•A society in which spiritual growth of its citizens through the explosion of arts and culture will allow the rapid rise of consciousness to fully embrace the concepts on unity.
•The system provides unimaginable abundance of all things on all levels, impossible to imagine by those trapped in the capitalist consumer-driven environment of today.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
Re: Finally. Someone has an answer.
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2013, 05:56:05 PM »
How would the economy work? What is the motivation for anyone to do anything?
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2013, 05:57:49 PM »

Haha. Read the site and you'll see, dude.  ;)
I will never stop...

TheoK

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2013, 06:12:50 PM »
I like this  :thumbup:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2013, 06:17:44 PM »
I REALLY like it. I was tickled pink when I saw the guy pointed out the earliest recorded use of money was in a Sumerian text, and money was described as "the enslavement tool".  :LOL:

This dude knows whatsup.
I will never stop...

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2013, 06:27:24 PM »

I've read the site and have concluded that this theory makes little sense. First, Michael Tellinger has no authority to speak from. He has a high opinion of himself, few credentials and no scholarly papers (that I could find). He's a professional entertainer. This wouldn't matter if his theory made sense, but it doesn't. It has holes based on lack of evidence. How will raw materials be processed and distributed to those who want them? How will goods and services be allocated? What about jobs that no one wants to do?

There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2013, 06:48:44 PM »

I've read the site and have concluded that this theory makes little sense. First, Michael Tellinger has no authority to speak from. He has a high opinion of himself, few credentials and no scholarly papers (that I could find). He's a professional entertainer. This wouldn't matter if his theory made sense, but it doesn't. It has holes based on lack of evidence. How will raw materials be processed and distributed to those who want them? How will goods and services be allocated? What about jobs that no one wants to do?

Everyone does all the jobs. You switch. Like three hours a week farming something, three hours a week at the factory, three hours a week shoveling shit.

I don't think you quite understand what he's saying, dude. This would work if we all let go of the ego, and cared about our townships. Raw materials will be processed as normal, but everyone takes turns doing it. Everyone. Most goods and services are community based. Shipping around fruits and vegetables and other foods with vehicles, using a whole bunch of gas is retarded. Just grow and farm right in and around your own community. Everyone can do it. And the people who live in areas where it is difficult to farm can be helped by surrounding areas in that department because this design boasts a LOT of food.

Just listen to the guy, dude. Its a fantastic idea and quite superior to the current structure. We should just start putting it into practice in order to work out all the kinks that might be present, and improve on it as we go.
I will never stop...

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2013, 07:00:44 PM »
Funny I never pictured you as the type to want to run off and live in a commune.  On a very small scale you may get it to work for awhile but it will not last and it can;t be scaled up.   
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2013, 07:15:37 PM »

Everyone does all the jobs. You switch. Like three hours a week farming something, three hours a week at the factory, three hours a week shoveling shit.

I don't think you quite understand what he's saying, dude. This would work if we all let go of the ego, and cared about our townships. Raw materials will be processed as normal, but everyone takes turns doing it. Everyone. Most goods and services are community based. Shipping around fruits and vegetables and other foods with vehicles, using a whole bunch of gas is retarded. Just grow and farm right in and around your own community. Everyone can do it. And the people who live in areas where it is difficult to farm can be helped by surrounding areas in that department because this design boasts a LOT of food.

Just listen to the guy, dude. Its a fantastic idea and quite superior to the current structure. We should just start putting it into practice in order to work out all the kinks that might be present, and improve on it as we go.

I am aware of communities like the Amish that use similar systems, so I don't dismiss the possibility of such a system. However, this model doesn't acknowledge that there are limitations to how much of something there can be. Money is a simple way to provide a common measure to compare the value of goods and services to one another.

What happens if there isn't a lot of food?

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2013, 07:19:33 PM »
Funny I never pictured you as the type to want to run off and live in a commune.  On a very small scale you may get it to work for awhile but it will not last and it can;t be scaled up.

Why do we need to scale things up? And besides, with such an abundance of resources and no 1% to hoard it all.. we'll have lots of time to learn and grow. We'll have time to make sure our kids receive a proper education and secure a far more advanced future. I think it actually can be scaled up, if that's what everyone wanted to do.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 07:24:09 PM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2013, 07:22:05 PM »

I am aware of communities like the Amish that use similar systems, so I don't dismiss the possibility of such a system. However, this model doesn't acknowledge that there are limitations to how much of something there can be. Money is a simple way to provide a common measure to compare the value of goods and services to one another.

What happens if there isn't a lot of food?

I just answered that. The neighboring community will help. Even mediocre land surrounding and in a township of about 12000 can produce three times as much food as the people in it can eat.
I will never stop...

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2013, 07:27:12 PM »

Why do we need to scale things up?

You can't do and or make some things on such a small scale where it would work

George Bernard Shaw

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2013, 07:33:29 PM »

What kinds of things? Nuclear bombs?
I will never stop...

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2013, 07:43:22 PM »
Okay, which one of you guys is going to volunteer to have a vasectomy by a surgeon with no experience who's working the shift your surgery is scheduled for?
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2013, 07:52:34 PM »

What kinds of things? Nuclear bombs?

Most things dealing with technology for one, which would include nuclear bombs but also almost all electronics.  Production of many metals such as aluminum would also be out of the question. Many manufactured goods would also be beyond reach. If you wanted to say do this but sticking with mostly 18 century tech  it would be a little easier but they did mention science and technology on the site

George Bernard Shaw