Author Topic: Vote America for world bully  (Read 3233 times)

Litigious

Re: Vote America for world bully
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2006, 11:31:50 PM »
..........and we don't have a society where half the black population are behind bars.

Niether do we. This sort of Second-rate propoganda bomb-throwing is why I can't stand you RobertN.  :soapbox:

Many lefties and liberal jerks in Europe actually believe that 50% of the blacks are in jails in the US. They also believe that the majority of those blacks who actually are in jail are completely innocent.

Scrapheap

« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2006, 01:29:25 AM »

Many lefties and liberal jerks in Europe actually believe that 50% of the blacks are in jails in the US. They also believe that the majority of those blacks who actually are in jail are completely innocent.

Almost 1/4 of Blacks are involved in the criminal justice system. Many are on probation/parole and many are drug charges. One could argue that a large portion of the drug charges are B.S. but that's about all you could claim. Many whites and other races get caught up in those same laws.

Litigious

« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2006, 09:10:14 AM »
Most of the grossest criminals in Europe in general and Sweden in particular (since our immigration laws and welfare systems are so generous) are either blacks, Arabs or from eastern Europe, especially Albania and Ex-Yugoslavia. Most gang rapists, drug dealers and mafia people are foreigners or immigrants. But that debate is taboo here.  ::)

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2006, 10:57:47 AM »
Yeah, I have to admit, blacks and Mexicans commit the most crimes here in the US. Some people use that as an excuse to be prejudiced, which isn't right.

thepeaguy

« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2006, 12:53:56 PM »
Most of the grossest criminals in Europe in general and Sweden in particular (since our immigration laws and welfare systems are so generous) are either blacks, Arabs or from eastern Europe, especially Albania and Ex-Yugoslavia. Most gang rapists, drug dealers and mafia people are foreigners or immigrants. But that debate is taboo here.  ::)

Why should it be? It's Intensity, for christ's sake.

Litigious

« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2006, 01:14:40 PM »

Oh, no, I don't mean on Intensity, I mean here in Europe.

thepeaguy

« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2006, 03:14:10 PM »

The EU can kiss my arse. The nations don't get along, and therefore a complete waste of public money of all taxpayers of the European sector.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2006, 04:20:39 PM »

It's not. You just lose them every time and need an excuse. ;)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2006, 04:21:37 PM »

I thought you meant Intensity, too. :laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Litigious

« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2006, 08:59:21 AM »
Dark Gaia and odeon did an AS thing!   8)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2006, 09:52:09 AM »

Why is it that, many times, I have no idea what AS thing just transpired?

???

[radio voice] WTF ... over ... *crackles of confusion* [/radio voice]
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Litigious

« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2006, 10:31:16 AM »
They thought that "here" referred to Intensity, when it referred to Europe.  8)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2006, 11:12:33 AM »

If the world was without misunderstanding it would probably be easier to navigate, but would it be worth the trouble?

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Diesel

• Log splitting aspie elitist
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Oblivitard
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2006, 11:47:32 AM »
I voted Germany because I'm curious to see what would happen then. :laugh:

Me too.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2006, 12:14:20 PM »
They thought that "here" referred to Intensity, when it referred to Europe.  8)
to be clear; i knew that you were refering to europe.
however, you used the specific term; taboo.  which is part of the discription for these threads in this section.  so it is easy to see how the mistake could have happened.
Misunderstood.