Author Topic: Bully and troll (best of)  (Read 21172 times)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Re: Message from skyblue1 about replacing AFF
« Reply #555 on: September 01, 2013, 01:37:01 PM »
He should however honor the request about your account being deleted, Duck. This is why I try to be careful about what websites I register on
She was removed as soon as I got confirmation of her wishes

Did I now? Then how was I demodded a second time, then?
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #556 on: September 01, 2013, 01:40:49 PM »
I knew with what both Sky and AspieMomma are trying to do with their forum and that was to make it youth-friendly!

I was only following the rules!!!!

I'm sorry Duckie, but you're a bit emotionally immature with your actions and your words.

Does anyone else see any inconsistency here?

The forum seems active enough. The big argument here doesn't seem to have driven all the members away. I don't know about this "Speak for yourself" motto though.

I guess youth-friendly means be parented, be modded, do as I say not as I do. Not my cup of tea but whatever.

You are not the only one.

I am at a disadvantage, just trying to keep up with this thread.

I have many things demanding my time these days.  I come back and find that there are twenty five more pages to read. FUCK!!

Honestly, as much as we have had difficulties communicating in the past, I have gained huge insights gathered from your mere moments of attention.  I will read your posts first and take a cookie to my mindsite.

I doubt that I will have anything to add.  I will at least try to understand most of this, with your help.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #557 on: September 01, 2013, 02:11:05 PM »
you were test driven and quickly brought back to the dealership

I prefer the Yugo

Of course you do. The other mods on forourfriends were made mods except me. You always had an issue with me from day one. I will not return to AFN. I noticed you deleted the post I made stating that. The post whjere I said I would only be going on the other 2 sites. You are a liar. I was willing to believe I was mistaken, but I remember a lot of shit you said about me before aspiemomma joined. There is clearly a reason you never were able to have a lasting relationship. It has nothing to do with your aspergers. It is completely your own doing. You are a control freak.
you were removed  because you quickly proved you were not  trustworthy as a moderator

You may say what you wish about me

I dont care

^ one of those 'sticks and stones' things

Perhaps you can text AspieMomma with some more threatening texts now

Threatening texts? Are you going to elaborate mate? That's a pretty serious accusation.
not an a accusation

I was informed of them after she was demodded

Threatening is in the eye of the receiver of the texts

Would be up to AspieMomma as to revealing their content, not me

Then why was DFG de-modded?
Our Mods are under strict control as to what their jobs are

She must not have read the mod notes

Not my type of mod

Personal preference

My mistake in appointing her

No one elses

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #558 on: September 01, 2013, 02:13:05 PM »
I am quite sleepy. It looks like the screencap and the posts of SB1 are the same and it doesn't show it was edited. I was overheating that day cann an admin please confirm the post in question was not altered?

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #559 on: September 01, 2013, 03:42:24 PM »

I have many things demanding my time these days.  I come back and find that there are twenty five more pages to read. FUCK!!

Honestly, as much as we have had difficulties communicating in the past, I have gained huge insights gathered from your mere moments of attention.  I will read your posts first and take a cookie to my mindsite.

I doubt that I will have anything to add.  I will at least try to understand most of this, with your help.

Crap, that makes me want to say something profound, but I already moved on. :P I've been going to Al's site, it's pretty cool. Haven't gone near skyblue's site since I wrote that post about how his actions here didn't seem to be driving away the whole membership there.

Wanna hijack the thread instead? Or better yet, go haunt some new ones?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #560 on: September 01, 2013, 03:49:01 PM »

Crap, that makes me want to say something profound, but I already moved on. :P I've been going to Al's site, it's pretty cool. Haven't gone near skyblue's site since I wrote that post about how his actions here didn't seem to be driving away the whole membership there.

Wanna hijack the thread instead? Or better yet, go haunt some new ones?

Tis the season for haunting!  Halloween candy is already in stores!   :boo:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

TheoK

« Reply #561 on: September 01, 2013, 03:50:34 PM »
In September?  :-\

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #562 on: September 01, 2013, 03:57:02 PM »

It was in the store at the end of August.  Christmas candy will arrive before Thanksgiving.  Sell, sell, sell!   :santa:

People forget.

Offline conlang returns

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • I'm a fox UwU
    • My twitter
« Reply #563 on: September 01, 2013, 04:16:01 PM »

It was in the store at the end of August.  Christmas candy will arrive before Thanksgiving.  Sell, sell, sell!   :santa:

I am really sick of this holiday imperialism.  I think it's time to lead a cultural boycott against unseasonable holidays sales. 

Student's creed: everything is due, and nothing is submitted

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #564 on: September 01, 2013, 04:20:31 PM »

I am really sick of this holiday imperialism.  I think it's time to lead a cultural boycott against unseasonable holidays sales.

Hmmm, in my case that would entail ... not eating the holiday treats before the holiday?  :laugh:

People forget.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #565 on: September 01, 2013, 04:31:20 PM »

Make a suitable replacement for the kiddies. One equally enticing. Encourage DIY projects to make decorations instead of those crappy cheap stuff you see in stores.

Offline conlang returns

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • I'm a fox UwU
    • My twitter
« Reply #566 on: September 01, 2013, 04:55:44 PM »

Hmmm, in my case that would entail ... not eating the holiday treats before the holiday?  :laugh:

You can eat them.  Just don't buy them.  :pirate:

Student's creed: everything is due, and nothing is submitted

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #567 on: September 01, 2013, 04:57:48 PM »

Homemade tastes better. At least when I make it.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #568 on: September 01, 2013, 05:05:50 PM »

I'm too nervous to be a thief.  I predict a bad outcome!   :police: :'( :police:

People forget.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #569 on: September 01, 2013, 05:18:43 PM »
I like the title of this thread to be honest. I do not think it was supposed to be intentional. I do not think anyone replaced or will replace AFF. People will no doubt start and close other forums BUT replace? I really do not think so. I had no intention to do that and I think Skyblue possibly meant "start up another forum with some of the same core values as a guideline" instead of replace. I hope so. I further hope that he actually tries to do this rather than pay lip service to a concept.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap