Author Topic: Bully and troll (best of)  (Read 20507 times)

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Bully and troll (best of)
« on: August 21, 2013, 06:29:25 AM »
no longer applies
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 01:04:22 AM by skyblue1 »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Message from skyblue1 about replacing AFF
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 08:23:20 AM »
I understand mate. I will not be pestering you both and forgive my enthusiasm and stress. You are right, I can get this up and moving and scrambled a bit tonight. We should be ready to open the doors within next 24 hours. It is propagating throughout the world. I know it is already live in Australia. I need to do it up and it will take hours. How late tonight I can work on it is the question?
I won't talk with Aspiemomma as per your wishes.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline AspieMomma

• Red Headed Stepchild of the Aspie Elite.
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 09:39:12 AM »
Good grief. 

Skyblue1 is so sweet to be protective of me.  He knows I am under a lot of stress right now.  Ever the chivalrous gentleman, he always goes out of his way to protect and defend me. :)  I love that.   

But, worry not - I can tell Al to piss off if he is bothering me.  ;) 

I am not thrilled with the idea of splintering off.  It seems counterproductive to build up memberships in two different places.  I do get the impression that Al and Skyblue1 want to go in different directions, with Al's direction being a bit rougher (love the idea of a "fight pit" forum) and Skyblue1's direction having an emphasis on AFF-the-way-it-should-be with the addition of some new features.  Ultimately we would like to have a youth forum and a nonprofit as part of the site.  Still, I don't see why we couldn't do that together...

Best of luck Al. 

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 09:54:50 AM »
Good grief. 

Skyblue1 is so sweet to be protective of me.  He knows I am under a lot of stress right now.  Ever the chivalrous gentleman, he always goes out of his way to protect and defend me. :)  I love that.   

I am not thrilled with the idea of splintering off.  It seems counterproductive to build up memberships in two different places.  I do get the impression that Al and Skyblue1 want to go in different directions, with Al's direction being a bit rougher (love the idea of a "fight pit" forum) and Skyblue1's direction having an emphasis on AFF-the-way-it-should-be with the addition of some new features.  Ultimately we would like to have a youth forum and a nonprofit as part of the site.  Still, I don't see why we couldn't do that together...

Best of luck Al.

Yeah I did not want two separate places either. I would have liked to be Skyblue's right hand man in this. To be honest I have been sitting on this for 5 years. I do not particular want to be a forum owner or admin. But ok. It is what it is. Sorry I let you down Skyblue.

To everyone. Tomorrow it will be up. It is actually work in progress at the moment and up. I will give out URL tomorrow about this time or earlier. Please be aware it will likely be a work in progress and expect there to be bugs and such. Tell the guys in the other forum.

Oh on another note. I saw aspiesforfreedom.org may be up for sale. I place a minimum bid of $60 and the counter offer back was $195 final offer. Dunno if any of you are interested. I had been thinking of getting a webpage with this domain purely to direct the lost souls of AFF. Again, let the people in the other forum know. Just spent $140 I was not expecting tonight so I will not be able to contribute much towards it, if you were wanting me to chip in to cost of it. If you guys don't want it that is cool too.

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 10:52:02 AM »
yes al, its too bad you couldn't have had patience enough to let me get this together

Things done in a rush usually go bad

If you wish to collaborate that's fine with me

I will get it done

because of technical difficulty with parking my board has taken some time

I do understand if you don't wish to

I was pissed when I posted this thread

and wanted you to leave AspieMomma out of it

that was all

Well Skyblue I do have patience and you can be pissed all you like. No problem there mate. I have said I will not talk to AspieMomma and so I will hold to my word.
Was not a lot of communication and people were asking me so I was following up. Not quite the patience issue you were referring to but that is no matter now, is it?
The irony is you were getting pissed at my enthusiasm ....to help you out. Great mate.
Don't worry about it. I can't be bothered being angry over this.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2013, 07:51:37 PM »
Good grief. 

Best of luck Al.

Hush up and let the men talk.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline AspieMomma

• Red Headed Stepchild of the Aspie Elite.
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2013, 08:31:00 PM »
Good grief. 

Best of luck Al.

Try telling me that without hiding behind the puppet.   

Or, better yet, add something relevant to the discussion since you don't like my input. 

Hush up and let the real people talk. 

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2013, 08:40:33 PM »
 :lol1:

Al's going to respect skyblue1's wishes.  :M
:gopher:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2013, 09:42:56 PM »
Godspeed to you all!!

:plus: SQUARED
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 09:44:28 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • This chicken is Insured.
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2013, 10:50:13 PM »
No no no no no no no NO NO  NO NO NON NONNONONOONONONONO!!!!

WTF. WHy can't you guys work together? ANd whats up with all the politeness? WHat's going on?

Can't you guys even just imagine it?

Forget practicality, or your experience....can you just....imagine?

It's there. It always was.

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2013, 10:51:53 PM »
I DEMAND that you work together!

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2013, 10:52:45 PM »
You both are acting like idiots in my opinion.

TWO forums? With the same people??

No NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO  NO NO NO NO NO.

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2013, 10:53:39 PM »
I'm spazzing.....IM SPAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING!!!!!

THIS WAS NOT THE PLAN.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2013, 05:18:35 AM »
Running a bitchboard for spazzes is probably not such a stroll in the park afterall.

Maybe Gareth and Amy are not that cuntish when you consider they managed nearly 10 years.

Just an observation.

Good luck to both boards.  :thumbup:
blah blah blah

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2013, 05:26:08 AM »
Good grief. 

Best of luck Al.

Try telling me that without hiding behind the puppet.   

Or, better yet, add something relevant to the discussion since you don't like my input. 

Hush up and let the real people talk.

I read this as being a jab at Bloke and skyblue1 for making decisions about you without you posting what you think about them.

Perhaps the sock isn't sarcastic enough. :asthing:

I'm spazzing.....IM SPAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING!!!!!

THIS WAS NOT THE PLAN.

What plan?
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.