Educational

Author Topic: Bully and troll (best of)  (Read 21169 times)

Offline El-Presidente

• Caliph of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Postwhore
  • I love kitties! Fluffy kitties are nice!!
    • ASD Community
Re: Message from skyblue1 about replacing AFF
« Reply #375 on: August 29, 2013, 01:06:33 AM »
Just caught up on the drama after logging off last night. Skyblue: you are just coming across as batshit insane, simple as that. God knows why you feel the need to self-destruct so publicly when you're trying to create a safe new forum. You keep telling yourself that this is good publicity, it isn't, you just look like a cunt quite frankly.

Offline El-Presidente

• Modulator
  • Postwhore
    • ASD Community
« Reply #376 on: August 29, 2013, 01:28:11 AM »
It goes against the grain, actually.  Your site is the one marketed as 'providing a safe haven for autists'  and yet you have just treated DFG very badly indeed. 

Coping with the event you have just subjected her to would be pretty hard to take for a NT,  so how safe a haven did you provide her?  "Hi DFG you are a mod" ... ten mins later  "You are not anymore"

Poor girl wants to know why  "You used the word penis"  "You are untrustworthy" "Not positive enough"  "Staff on another site"    REMOVING POSTS   BANNING HER FELLA   ACCUSATIONS OF THREATENING TEXTS  etc  etc 

Don't you see,  your actions don't match the spiel on your website.  Some safe haven.   :zombiefuck:

does match the spiel here though

don't it?

It should be plain to see from DFG's insane reaction

why she is not suitable to mod

she is the one who wont let it go

I gave her the best explanation I could

She was not a good fit

You are answering your members with comments like "none of your business" and worse. I have great difficulty in seeing how your site can be a safe haven for anyone, given your conduct here.

I'd take a few steps back and reconsider all this if I were you, Sky.

I hope so too. Would be great if the parties concerned could all shake hands, apologise, and admit they let this shit get way out of hand.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #377 on: August 29, 2013, 01:37:17 AM »
It goes against the grain, actually.  Your site is the one marketed as 'providing a safe haven for autists'  and yet you have just treated DFG very badly indeed. 

Coping with the event you have just subjected her to would be pretty hard to take for a NT,  so how safe a haven did you provide her?  "Hi DFG you are a mod" ... ten mins later  "You are not anymore"

Poor girl wants to know why  "You used the word penis"  "You are untrustworthy" "Not positive enough"  "Staff on another site"    REMOVING POSTS   BANNING HER FELLA   ACCUSATIONS OF THREATENING TEXTS  etc  etc 

Don't you see,  your actions don't match the spiel on your website.  Some safe haven.   :zombiefuck:

don't it?

She was not a good fit

You are answering your members with comments like "none of your business" and worse. I have great difficulty in seeing how your site can be a safe haven for anyone, given your conduct here.

I hope so too. Would be great if the parties concerned could all shake hands, apologise, and admit they let this shit get way out of hand.

He won't apologize. He didnt in 2009 he didn't in 2010. He won't now.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #378 on: August 29, 2013, 01:40:58 AM »
He made a lame passive aggressive non apology in 2010. He apologized to "all innocent parties". Lmfao. He clearly didn't mean me. The thread was locked, then hidden/ deleted.

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline conlang returns

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • I'm a fox UwU
    • My twitter
« Reply #379 on: August 29, 2013, 01:42:44 AM »
I'm with El Pres and Odeon.  It is necessary to take a step back and consider things.

We were admonished in a thread asking about rules that we should think of the things that we could not say as children without getting in trouble.  For me, that varied a great deal and I found it difficult to navigate.  The rules were probably explicable, but the assumption that they were self-evident made them impossible to follow.  The question was not phrased with the best tact, but still.  A discussion is necessary. 

I don't mean that I'm really interested in dramaturgical archaeology.  I've looked at a few posts in this thread and...no, just no.  Not gonna read the whole thing. 

People should do their venting and get that out of the way.  Then we need to come together and discuss what's actually expected or unexpected.  There's room for everybody on the internets and we can stay in touch. 

Let's not have another affsplosion. 

Student's creed: everything is due, and nothing is submitted

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #380 on: August 29, 2013, 01:53:54 AM »
I still don't know what is wrong with the 'penis' word  :orly:
blah blah blah

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #381 on: August 29, 2013, 01:55:21 AM »
I did take a step back for the longest time. I presented facts. I repressed my emotion but the slew of dung flung at me by skyblue1 and especially genesis made me snap.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #382 on: August 29, 2013, 01:56:42 AM »
Just caught up on the drama after logging off last night. Skyblue: you are just coming across as batshit insane, simple as that. God knows why you feel the need to self-destruct so publicly when you're trying to create a safe new forum. You keep telling yourself that this is good publicity, it isn't, you just look like a cunt quite frankly.

you have always looked like a cunt

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #383 on: August 29, 2013, 01:57:57 AM »

You said a bad word! Go to timeout! No cookie for you, Larry.

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #384 on: August 29, 2013, 02:10:07 AM »

don't it?

She was not a good fit

you love the drama

makes I^2 a place people want to come to

notice the crowd who watched this

looked like a lot

Soon as DFG quits spouting shit

this will go away

But I can help you out odeon

I will lock the thread if you like

problem solved

or you could go by everything I^2 stands for

y'all have set the precedent
OK I have to say something. As I guess most people have seen, this latest incident with dfg and skyblue was nothing to do with "our site".

Furthermore I hope everyone realises skyblue is giving many contrary reasons for acting as he has and they all contradict each other. When one is torpedoed he goes to another one completely different. Horrible job of spin doctoring. Again
You don't have a clue grumpy.

Here's a quarter go buy some brains.

I guess it was you who hijacked the aspiesforfreedom blog and changed the log in info

Of course I have no proof of that

But then again you are the only other person who had the password.

What say you,

you sack of shit

Enthrall me with an essay, on why you are righteous and I am not

As you can guess, I have grown just as tired of your bull

As I was in 2008.

What say I?
I say you are lying, again.
Of course you can't prove anything? Right especially if it was bullshit in the first place.
I do have the password you sent me.
I went to the blog the other day and could not log in due to not guessing what usernameI used 2 or 3 years ago. Why did I want to go there? I wanted to remove my posts that I made. I had to copy them instead. I did not feel compelled to pm you back for the username.
Why are you lying so much. That is what I am genuinely interested in.
again you don't know what you are talking about

and can only bandy about, the word liar

You are a liar yourself

As I said I have grown weary of your fucking shit.

You don't deserve your avatar, grumpy

You muddy even the real Al's sordid reputation

Is this my chance to be upset about attacks on my choice of avatar? Ought I accept the opportunity?
Don't care

knock yourself out.

Or perhaps one of your shills can speak for you

You must have learned that tactic from McJ and his lapdog Richard

Bloke is using shills to attack a forum owner? :zoinks:

More bullshit.Add it to the list
cool, you have a list also

Offline El-Presidente

• Modulator
  • Postwhore
    • ASD Community
« Reply #385 on: August 29, 2013, 02:16:20 AM »

Ahhhhhrgh!!!! I'm frying under the power of Skyblue's witty retort.

Setting a great example for the kiddies there Skyblue!

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #386 on: August 29, 2013, 02:21:01 AM »
I see no chidren here

Other than DFG acting like one

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #387 on: August 29, 2013, 02:24:22 AM »
I see no chidren here

Other than DFG acting like one

Yes you have been acting soooo mature. You are old enough to be my father.  You are a disgrace. You are a liar and a coward.  I learned to be passive aggressive on AFF because of you. You are the lowest common denominator.

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #388 on: August 29, 2013, 02:25:07 AM »
Back at ya DFG

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #389 on: August 29, 2013, 02:26:04 AM »
Back at ya DFG

Of course. More projecting on your part.