Author Topic: Quick Gareth!!! Someone is talking shit about AFF and Amy!  (Read 11225 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: Quick Gareth!!! Someone is talking shit about AFF and Amy!
« Reply #600 on: August 21, 2013, 05:09:46 PM »
WOW,  BlueGriffyn,

You've only got 44 posts here, but it is clear that the internet is very much serious business to you.

Good luck on I2.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #601 on: August 21, 2013, 05:29:36 PM »
The point that someone from AFF had deliberately asked Gareth's stalker to come back was still implied without sufficient evidence being presented. Whether or not you saw all of the posts is pretty much irrelevant. All that proved was that you didn't post the misinformation out of malice, but it was still a very serious accusation to make without actually taking the time to gather evidence from any source other than Gareth's one post. This certainly doesn't improve the credibility of any information you post, does it?

You fail, yet again. Condolences to you, thanks for playing, ba-bye.

You seem to be a lot of fun. Yes indeed...

"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #602 on: August 21, 2013, 06:33:14 PM »
Jack likes him too.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #603 on: August 21, 2013, 06:35:21 PM »
They are trying to keep each other at arm's length.
When they take up arms is the time to start worrying.

I'm going to leg it out of here, before Odeon czechs up some puns.
Battling Odeon with puns? You don't have a leg to stand on.

You'd wrist your case if you could, right? :zoinks:

No, it would be pointless. He'd only get a slap on the wrist.

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #604 on: August 21, 2013, 07:43:01 PM »
This thread is starting to be pointless.  :yawn:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #605 on: August 21, 2013, 07:45:30 PM »

Do you say that in all the threads?   :autism:
:gopher:

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #606 on: August 21, 2013, 07:52:33 PM »

Do you say that in all the threads?   :autism:

:lolwat: :crowd:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #607 on: August 21, 2013, 08:08:05 PM »
The point that someone from AFF had deliberately asked Gareth's stalker to come back was still implied without sufficient evidence being presented. Whether or not you saw all of the posts is pretty much irrelevant. All that proved was that you didn't post the misinformation out of malice, but it was still a very serious accusation to make without actually taking the time to gather evidence from any source other than Gareth's one post. This certainly doesn't improve the credibility of any information you post, does it?

adoreable. I just want to gobble you up.
Misunderstood.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #608 on: August 21, 2013, 09:47:42 PM »
Armpits. I don't know why.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #609 on: August 21, 2013, 10:35:33 PM »
Armpits. I don't know why.
smegma. I do know why!
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #610 on: August 21, 2013, 11:05:00 PM »

It was not an accusation. You need to learn reading comprehension. Not to worry, though. I'm here to help.

Maybe you all need to just let it go now.

Here's the setting for the post. "Maybe" means that it's a possibility, not an order or something in the "I know better than the lot of you" vein. "All" here is meant to include both sides. All sides, actually.

Let's move on to what I actually said:

If it's true that they were stalked for years and now some moron suggested to contact the stalker for more of the same, I can sympathise with saying fuck it, no internet message board is worth this shit, it's not worth having someone ruin your life just for the lulz. I've been there.

If it's true.

Notice this qualification of what is to follow. It means that I don't know. It means that I am presenting a hypothetical.

IF it is true that they were stalked. IF it is true that some moron suggested to contact that stalker now. The "if" means that I don't know. It means that I have not read everything on the subject, and it means that I am simply commenting on the fucked-uppedness of the stalking. I'm saying that IF it is true, then it is fucked up.

And I'm stating my opinion, based on my experiences, that no internet message board is worth having someone ruin your life like that. IF the stalking bit is true.

I guess this is where you threw that hissy fit. OMG, am I really attacking your beloved board like this? The sacred AFF, with all those nice memories and friendly discussions and heated debates?

I said "NO internet message board", though, which really means every single one, this present one included, and I happen to run this one.

Because let's face it, that's what it is. An internet message board. Real Life (TM) should always take precedence.

OMG, another attack? No, just my opinion. A perspective, seemingly alien to the upset people posting in this thread. Because real life should actually take precedence, it really should.

Let me know if I can decipher other posts for you.  :-*
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #611 on: August 21, 2013, 11:06:46 PM »
They are trying to keep each other at arm's length.
When they take up arms is the time to start worrying.

I'm going to leg it out of here, before Odeon czechs up some puns.
Battling Odeon with puns? You don't have a leg to stand on.

You'd wrist your case if you could, right? :zoinks:

No, it would be pointless. He'd only get a slap on the wrist.

And elbow his way out of here? You're right. Pointless.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #612 on: August 21, 2013, 11:07:28 PM »

Pet him.

- Albert Einstein

Offline El-Presidente

• Caliph of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Postwhore
  • I love kitties! Fluffy kitties are nice!!
    • ASD Community
« Reply #613 on: August 22, 2013, 08:44:03 AM »

Gobbler... LOL

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #614 on: August 22, 2013, 09:08:46 AM »
-.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.--.- -.- -.-

-.- is equivalent to: "I don't understand or approve of this, so I will leave a little disappointed emoticon to show that I separate myself from this but still participated. I think I am so clever teehee"
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"