Author Topic: Quick Gareth!!! Someone is talking shit about AFF and Amy!  (Read 11217 times)

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
Re: Quick Gareth!!! Someone is talking shit about AFF and Amy!
« Reply #585 on: August 20, 2013, 04:01:42 PM »
They are trying to keep each other at arm's length.
When they take up arms is the time to start worrying.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #586 on: August 20, 2013, 04:15:40 PM »

I'm going to leg it out of here, before Odeon czechs up some puns.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #587 on: August 20, 2013, 04:37:19 PM »

Battling Odeon with puns? You don't have a leg to stand on.

Offline BlueGriffyn

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #588 on: August 20, 2013, 04:43:49 PM »

Or maybe it is just that you are hurt and lash out, and everybody who dares to take an even slightly opposing view is the enemy and in liaison with Amy and Gareth.

A groundless accusation. Thus far, I have been the only person to post a thread inviting Gareth to have a civil conversation about what went on. It can clearly be seen that I have allowed Gareth to express his views more than anyone else from AFF. I also apologised to him over the stalker/Spectrum Fairness issue, which brings me to my next point...

Yet you ghey me over an opposing view, clearly angry. Yeah, right.

Wrong again sir. I gheyed you because your post seemed to imply that someone had deliberately asked Gareth's stalker to go after him, which is not the case.

However, I see now that you only saw the Facebook post and not his response on I^2 at the time of posting, so I suppose I'll just let this go.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #589 on: August 20, 2013, 04:47:16 PM »
Seem over now. It's probably best for everyone to wash their hands of the whole thing.

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #590 on: August 20, 2013, 05:05:03 PM »

Or maybe it is just that you are hurt and lash out, and everybody who dares to take an even slightly opposing view is the enemy and in liaison with Amy and Gareth.

A groundless accusation. Thus far, I have been the only person to post a thread inviting Gareth to have a civil conversation about what went on. It can clearly be seen that I have allowed Gareth to express his views more than anyone else from AFF. I also apologised to him over the stalker/Spectrum Fairness issue, which brings me to my next point...

Wrong again sir. I gheyed you because your post seemed to imply that someone had deliberately asked Gareth's stalker to go after him, which is not the case.

However, I see now that you only saw the Facebook post and not his response on I^2 at the time of posting, so I suppose I'll just let this go.

Why did you owe Gareth an apology?

Seem over now. It's probably best for everyone to wash their hands of the whole thing.

But if we do that, we'll have to find drama elsewhere. :dunno:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 05:08:01 PM by Semicolon »

There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #591 on: August 20, 2013, 05:15:53 PM »
Anyone got the slightest idea why they fall over themselves to keep telling everyone that the site is not for sale? Does anyone care? Did anyone ask to buy it? Did Gareth withdraw such an offer? They seem to keep insisting the point like it was meaningful. It is as meaningful as them telling us that they don't live in Frace and then keep stressing that point. Begs the answer "so fucking what?"
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #592 on: August 20, 2013, 05:28:17 PM »
Go for the money, Gareth.   :thumbup:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 05:44:34 PM by Inspector General of The Internet Police »
:gopher:

Offline BlueGriffyn

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #593 on: August 20, 2013, 05:56:47 PM »

I still think he's an asshole for everything he's done, but I wouldn't knowingly urge people to contact someone who used to stalk him. Apologising for suggesting Spectrum Fairness seemed like the decent thing to do.

Anyone got the slightest idea why they fall over themselves to keep telling everyone that the site is not for sale? Does anyone care? Did anyone ask to buy it? Did Gareth withdraw such an offer? They seem to keep insisting the point like it was meaningful. It is as meaningful as them telling us that they don't live in Frace and then keep stressing that point. Begs the answer "so fucking what?"

Skyblue1 made one post saying that he'd be interested, and Nu said he'd talk to Gareth. That's all it was.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #594 on: August 20, 2013, 06:21:18 PM »
I still think he's an asshole for everything he's done, but I wouldn't knowingly urge people to contact someone who used to stalk him. Apologising for suggesting Spectrum Fairness seemed like the decent thing to do.

Good you're here now. :)

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #595 on: August 20, 2013, 06:38:24 PM »

Skyblue1 made one post saying that he'd be interested, and Nu said he'd talk to Gareth. That's all it was.

If I recall correctly, Gareth complained in the past of getting e-mails from people who wanted to buy his domain name. Perhaps they were automated offers made to the owners of popular domain names.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #596 on: August 20, 2013, 07:03:21 PM »
I think perhaps this paranoia that he projects onto me is just that paranoia.
Add paranoia onto his list of "endearing" traits I guess and projection for that matter.
Funnily thing with projection is that once shown you so project, we. Can look at each claim against us by he and she with that framing.
Crazy,crazy, crazy
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #597 on: August 21, 2013, 03:08:41 PM »

Battling Odeon with puns? You don't have a leg to stand on.

You'd wrist your case if you could, right? :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #598 on: August 21, 2013, 03:10:38 PM »

How very noble of you. A "sorry, my mistake" would have helped your credibility more.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline BlueGriffyn

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #599 on: August 21, 2013, 05:00:20 PM »
The point that someone from AFF had deliberately asked Gareth's stalker to come back was still implied without sufficient evidence being presented. Whether or not you saw all of the posts is pretty much irrelevant. All that proved was that you didn't post the misinformation out of malice, but it was still a very serious accusation to make without actually taking the time to gather evidence from any source other than Gareth's one post. This certainly doesn't improve the credibility of any information you post, does it?

You fail, yet again. Condolences to you, thanks for playing, ba-bye.