Author Topic: Quick Gareth!!! Someone is talking shit about AFF and Amy!  (Read 11224 times)

Offline El-Presidente

• Caliph of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Postwhore
  • I love kitties! Fluffy kitties are nice!!
    • ASD Community
Re: Quick Gareth!!! Someone is talking shit about AFF and Amy!
« Reply #495 on: August 19, 2013, 02:19:32 PM »
Quote from: BlueGriffyn link=topic=21384.msg987960#msg987960 date=1376941987

[Quote
What "Spectrum Fairness" has to do with any of this I honestly don't understand. Perhaps you'd care to explain your reasoning.

Only response i'm making:
The reason i'm not going to be selling it is quite simple - if I wanted someone else to take over the place it wouldn't be for money.

Who was the malicious member? Bloke, who else?

Yes, the stalker was the guy on spectrum fairness - he is a complete and utter psycho, but i'm aware that my words don't really matter much and won't be believed by people anymore - you'll find out soon enough how bad the guy is if you make the mistake of contacting him.

In general I just want to be left alone now, go and look at the AFF site now and click to read the statement I made there.

No more comments from me on this site.

Yeah.

Just going to post my response to Gareth's post quoted above here too.

"Gareth I know you'll lurk and read this so here goes. If the person you refer to was a stalker I had no knowledge of this. I don't like you at all but I wouldn't deliberately expose you to physical harm. If what you say is true, then I am sorry for inadvertently bringing up this whole stalker thing, I was just responding to a post, full stop. You're certainly not worth the bother of criminal behaviour.

But then again I'm just an evil troll aren't I?"

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #496 on: August 19, 2013, 02:30:57 PM »
One thing I do find pathetic is the fucking sockpuppet antics. I don't know who is doing it but If I found out I would give them much negative karma.

That sockpuppet is stirring things up, and probably making Gareth even more paranoid than he already is. This is I2 though, not much I can do about it.

Thanks for putting what I couldn't say into words.  It seems so juvenile.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline conlang returns

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • I'm a fox UwU
    • My twitter
« Reply #497 on: August 19, 2013, 02:35:28 PM »
For the record, I questioned the banning of bloke before I even knew he was Al, and without hearing a word from him or anyone else about it.  I saw a post about bloke being banned, and an announcement, and I remembered the sort of nasty things that he and marcia had sometimes said to one another--I'm not pointing to one or the other as worse, since that would be unfair and untrue--and I said that if the issue was one of reporting, maybe posters in general should be more vigilant when both sides in an argument are breaking the same rule. 

Student's creed: everything is due, and nothing is submitted

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #498 on: August 19, 2013, 02:36:27 PM »
One thing I do find pathetic is the fucking sockpuppet antics. I don't know who is doing it but If I found out I would give them much negative karma.

That sockpuppet is stirring things up, and probably making Gareth even more paranoid than he already is. This is I2 though, not much I can do about it.

How dare you question me?!?!
:gopher:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #499 on: August 19, 2013, 02:44:54 PM »
Quote from: BlueGriffyn link=topic=21384.msg987960#msg987960 date=1376941987

[Quote
What "Spectrum Fairness" has to do with any of this I honestly don't understand. Perhaps you'd care to explain your reasoning.

Only response i'm making:
The reason i'm not going to be selling it is quite simple - if I wanted someone else to take over the place it wouldn't be for money.

Who was the malicious member? Bloke, who else?

Yes, the stalker was the guy on spectrum fairness - he is a complete and utter psycho, but i'm aware that my words don't really matter much and won't be believed by people anymore - you'll find out soon enough how bad the guy is if you make the mistake of contacting him.

In general I just want to be left alone now, go and look at the AFF site now and click to read the statement I made there.

No more comments from me on this site.

Yeah.

Just going to post my response to Gareth's post quoted above here too.

"Gareth I know you'll lurk and read this so here goes. If the person you refer to was a stalker I had no knowledge of this. I don't like you at all but I wouldn't deliberately expose you to physical harm. If what you say is true, then I am sorry for inadvertently bringing up this whole stalker thing, I was just responding to a post, full stop. You're certainly not worth the bother of criminal behaviour.

But then again I'm just an evil troll aren't I?"

Nice try camel jockey. We know it was you.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #500 on: August 19, 2013, 02:54:57 PM »
You guys, hello. I can't get on the new forum, Oh wait a minute. maybe that's because I wont register there

~for my haters

No one hates you. You aren't important enough. You never will be. :hahaha:

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #501 on: August 19, 2013, 03:47:01 PM »
Do I have a stalker? My ex-gf... Yeah I know what it's like to be paranoid as fuck, lock your doors, be careful about what you say, change your passwords, clear your history, make things hidden to public, etc.

I think I finally got her out of my life, but she did mention something about moving 'down the street' so fuck she could be around the corner.

Not the same thing.

Aren't you doing the same thing you're telling sg1008 off for? You're judging his experience with stalking the way you say he judges Gareth and Amy's.

I know little about the stalking either way, and I don't know if it's even relevant to this conversation.

The sock is occasionally unfunny. Why not call out whoever is behind the sock?
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #502 on: August 19, 2013, 03:51:00 PM »
Do I have a stalker? My ex-gf... Yeah I know what it's like to be paranoid as fuck, lock your doors, be careful about what you say, change your passwords, clear your history, make things hidden to public, etc.

I think I finally got her out of my life, but she did mention something about moving 'down the street' so fuck she could be around the corner.

Not the same thing.

Aren't you doing the same thing you're telling sg1008 off for? You're judging his experience with stalking the way you say he judges Gareth and Amy's.

I know little about the stalking either way, and I don't know if it's even relevant to this conversation.

The sock is occasionally unfunny. Why not call out whoever is behind the sock?

Because we are many. We are a collective. Resistance is futile. :borg:

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • This chicken is Insured.
« Reply #503 on: August 19, 2013, 03:53:46 PM »

Not the same thing.

It doesn't matter to me what he thinks, I am not going to divulge all details here and try to live up to Odeon's idea of a formidable stalker.

Also, I never judged Gareths experience with stalkers. I merely stated that that was not the reason I was given for the site being closed and that there is little I trust coming from Gareth anymore. He could've said his house got blown up- still doesn't change the fact that it is not the reason he shut down AFF.

Now, that doesn't mean I don't care or fail to take the trauma of an explosion or a stalker seriously.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 03:55:41 PM by sg1008 »
Can't you guys even just imagine it?

Forget practicality, or your experience....can you just....imagine?

It's there. It always was.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #504 on: August 19, 2013, 05:25:16 PM »
Mismatched expectations.

I am scratching my head.   My opinion aint worth diddly squat but I can say that I have never been to AFF, never communicated with Amy or Gareth, and am not biased in any way.   Well why don't you stfu bodie?  I am finding it hard to not have an opinion now that we have this outpouring of 'grief' that is seeping out through many threads.

I am trying to be 'considerate' here as I can see that the closure of AFF has caused enormous grief and sadness ?   WHY ?   What have you lost?   Apart from the one member who made a financial contribution,  exactly how have you been wronged?  You have been using a free forum.  Surely you must have 'gained' not 'lost' 

What did you expect?
*What is the life expectancy of a forum?
*Did you expect them to run it forever?
*Did you expect them to bend over backwards for a membership when so many of it's members have joked and jibed and said nasty things about their marriage?  (i am aware that Amy is allegedly a fat, mad, crazy cunt who is much older than Gareth? how would I know this if it hadn't been written about quite a lot)
*Say Amy is batshit crazy and has made some bad decisions (and i really don't know) but did anyone honestly expect Gareth to risk marital bliss by going against her? 
*It seems that the *expected* course of action is for them to 'hand it over' ,  well,  erm,  wtf would they?  It sounds like they had some shit to deal with, as in stalkers and death threats and I wonder if they had any support?  I wonder what they got out of running it at all?

Maybe they had expectations too.    :dunno:

Reading between the lines of Gareth's message I doubt the 'recent' drama is the real cause.  Possibly the straw that broke the camels back.   If they been running it for ten years then I reckon it is a build up of things.

blah blah blah

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #505 on: August 19, 2013, 05:33:51 PM »
Oh,  and I meant to say that I think people who feel sad should take action as all is not lost.  I think it would be really sad if a place like AFF closed because of inactivity or not enough of the members were friends.

That is not the case here.  Enough of you to rebuild.   :thumbup:
blah blah blah

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • This chicken is Insured.
« Reply #506 on: August 19, 2013, 05:37:16 PM »
Oh,  and I meant to say that I think people who feel sad should take action as all is not lost.  I think it would be really sad if a place like AFF closed because of inactivity or not enough of the members were friends.

We are and have been taking action :)
Can't you guys even just imagine it?

Forget practicality, or your experience....can you just....imagine?

It's there. It always was.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #507 on: August 19, 2013, 05:44:14 PM »
Intensity didn't live up to it's creator's expectations.

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #508 on: August 19, 2013, 05:45:25 PM »

We are and have been taking action :)

"If you want something GRAB IT WITH BOTH HORNS"  is what my old boss used to tell me.

Good luck and I hope it works out for you and the others.   :viking:
blah blah blah

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #509 on: August 19, 2013, 05:46:09 PM »

Agreed. :)