Educational

Author Topic: If plastic surgery was free would you have it, and what would you have done?  (Read 1870 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.

crest whitestrips have always worked for me.  I love those things.

Yes. They've improved a lot over the years. Sometime during early twenties, bought my first ever over the counter teeth whitening product. Not sure what was in it, but  the instructions and warnings made me decide not to use it because the directions basically said not to get any in my mouth. :laugh:

:lol1:    I looked into getting that laser-powered bleaching at the dentist's office, but I read some warnings,
  including one woman's claim that it made her teeth more porous and accelerated decay, and given my history of brittle teeth,
  and the grinding I still do, the last thing I need is to weaken my enamel any further.  I'll just keep on looking British.  :zoinks:

Americans are nothing more than a colourless version of the Brits?

Americans are supposed to have glamorous Hollywood teeth.  :tard:

We also use "u" less in spelling. That's important, too. :D

CBC is glamorous in her own way. :cbc:

Does that mean CBC will soon be glamoros?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
If plastic surgery were free, I'd get a hump on my back. Hunchbacks are fantastic and make the best research assistants.
:gopher:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.

Yes. They've improved a lot over the years. Sometime during early twenties, bought my first ever over the counter teeth whitening product. Not sure what was in it, but  the instructions and warnings made me decide not to use it because the directions basically said not to get any in my mouth. :laugh:

:lol1:    I looked into getting that laser-powered bleaching at the dentist's office, but I read some warnings,
  including one woman's claim that it made her teeth more porous and accelerated decay, and given my history of brittle teeth,
  and the grinding I still do, the last thing I need is to weaken my enamel any further.  I'll just keep on looking British.  :zoinks:

:cbc: Why, thank you!  I do what I can with what I have!!   ;
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 10:45:08 AM by couldbecousin »
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.

Does that mean CBC will soon be glamoros?

Indeed. :M :laugh:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Now I have gained weight, my boobs are a 14F which is crazy. I couldn't hide them now even if I wanted to. So yes, a breast reduction would be great.

I wouldn't say no to a nose job either. Mine is shaped like my Nanna's nose, not my mum's which is perfect. It is hooked at the top. Glasses hide it though so it is not all bad.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
If plastic surgery were free, I'd get a hump on my back. Hunchbacks are fantastic and make the best research assistants.

I have a very slight hump-ish look, due to very mild kyphosis.  I think the vertebrae at the base
of my neck just angle inward a little more than they should, so that my trapezius muscles sit a little high
on my shoulders, like the hood of a cobra.  In profile I appear to be slouching because of the way my head
sits forward on my neck.  I'm not methodical enough to be a good lab assistant though.  :autism:

People forget.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
  Still wish for nicer teeth but I'm afraid to get anything done that could weaken what enamel I do have.  :tard:

People forget.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
An extra 2 cupsizes would be nice.
Some cosmetic dentistry (or how about we just rip all the teeth out and replace with implants)
Liposuction on the stomach.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
Some cosmetic dentistry (or how about we just rip all the teeth out and replace with implants)

I've thought about implants, but the screws that form the base of the implants can cause reactions.  :-\

People forget.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

One religious sister to another.  "I need to buy another bra.  My cup runneth over."
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
OT:

I have never changed anything about my body, except for maintaining a decent health/fitness. I would reccomend such to anyone considering having surgery to alter themselves.
You can change your body dramatically by just working it in the direction you want to change!

I have never even gotten a tat or had anything pierced. Cost is irrelevant. I have plenty of money.

Not saying I am "perfect,"  just thinking that one could as easily accept what gifts you have been born with and improve upon THOSE gifts instead of going out and having someone else cut you and draw on you.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Grey Area

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
I used to hate almost everything about the way I look, until I had an epiphany a couple of years ago and started taking care of my hair and wearing clothes that complement my figure instead of hide it. There are still a lot of things about me that are not quite "there" yet, but none of them are things I would need a plastic surgeon for.
There are no atheists when the toilet water is rising.
:GA:  :trollskull: 

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
I used to hate almost everything about the way I look, until I had an epiphany a couple of years ago and started taking care of my hair and wearing clothes that complement my figure instead of hide it. There are still a lot of things about me that are not quite "there" yet, but none of them are things I would need a plastic surgeon for.

It took me decades to figure out what not to wear.  I used to buy clothes that were absolutely wrong
    for me, then feel misshapen because the clothes looked wrong.  Now I know what to avoid.  8)

People forget.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

It took me decades to figure out what not to wear.  I used to buy clothes that were absolutely wrong
    for me, then feel misshapen because the clothes looked wrong.  Now I know what to avoid.  8)

You avoid all clothes?
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.

You avoid all clothes?

I avoid shirtwaist dresses for one thing, those are basically men's shirts, only longer, used as dresses.
  My mother was a big proponent of them because they're supposedly classic/preppy, but I can't wear
  that kind of straight-up-and-down silhouette any more than she could.  Too broad in the beam.  :P

People forget.