Author Topic: tee hee  (Read 7896 times)

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
tee hee
« on: May 25, 2013, 07:39:58 PM »
 :cbc:

So, I'm not really looking to be a member of the community or anything like that again, that ship sailed long ago. What I do want to do is get in touch with a few people and maybe clear up some misconceptions that have been flying around. I care not for arguing, and I might respond to things and I might not. It's not a big deal to me.

Yes, I am eris. No I haven't been a member since I left in February or 2012 and I haven't tried to join. Although, it was very flattering to be such a topic of conversation every time a new person would join. No wonder no one stays, that's kind of a bizarre thing to do. Anyway, yes buttcoffee is my boyfriend but the honest to goodness truth is we didn't even meet until last June, at least 4 months after I left here. I literally ran into him somewhere else and decided to hit on him. So, no, we never were in cahoots or anything here. We didn't even know each other. Also, he hasn't registered here since Emile in the winter of 2012. We do find it funny when we are mentioned. But, no, we never were together when either of us were a member of i2. Yes we are still together but we do not live together and I can promise I won't let him use the account, whatever that's worth

I do have an issue with a few of you people. I might talk about it and I might not. If you have a problem with me and I don't have one with you no offence but I'll probably ignore it. I did enjoy my time here and most of you I remember fondly. Ok, now have at it. Cheers :D
You need to drink piss to learn to be humble, you bitches. A lot of it.  8)

Maybe you should teach us since you're a piss drinker yourself? :laugh:

No, those two are far too old for me anyway. Piss from a 15 year old on the other hand

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
Re: tee hee
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 07:45:20 PM »
Welcome back.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 07:48:07 PM »
What did pig "do" to you. No one has given me a straight answer which makes me highly suspect it was nothing more than being obnoxious and whiny.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 07:56:27 PM »
Hi Jack!! Glad to see you again :D

Duckgirl, I always found it bizarre that you have such animosity towards me considering I never even talked to you before. Ever. Well, to answer your question, he stalked me basically. He  sent me message after message, and wrote on scheeld's board that he hoped i was gangraped by a pack of niggers, He would look at my okcupid profile everyday, and would conveniently show up wherever i showed up. He wrote at least 5 or 6 threads on here shouting my secret, personal business to everyone. He did say that he would kill me because he thought that would put me out of my misery. He started bothering my boyfriend also, and even wrote a happy birthday thread to me here five months after i told him to buzz off. So, did he "do" anything ? Well, he creeped the bejesus out of me and made me very uncomfortable and sort of scared.

No, those two are far too old for me anyway. Piss from a 15 year old on the other hand

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2013, 08:01:01 PM »
Welcome. 
Stick around.
Create drama.
Whatever.
It's all good.
Misunderstood.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2013, 08:02:35 PM »

Duckgirl, I always found it bizarre that you have such animosity towards me considering I never even talked to you before. Ever. Well, to answer your question, he stalked me basically. He  sent me message after message, and wrote on scheeld's board that he hoped i was gangraped by a pack of niggers, He would look at my okcupid profile everyday, and would conveniently show up wherever i showed up. He wrote at least 5 or 6 threads on here shouting my secret, personal business to everyone. He did say that he would kill me because he thought that would put me out of my misery. He started bothering my boyfriend also, and even wrote a happy birthday thread to me here five months after i told him to buzz off. So, did he "do" anything ? Well, he creeped the bejesus out of me and made me very uncomfortable and sort of scared.

Huh? I never had an opinion of you one way of another till you told Rage I was talking shit about you via pm with other members here secretly. He texted me and said "you being mean to eris?" And you have asked Zegh to post a pic or yourself and Buttcoffee in elders. I am pretty blunt. I was neutral until you claimed I was saying stuff about you. I did read how he posted about drugs but took it with a grain of salt. I didn't believe or disbelieve. I didn't care either way. I did feel sorry for him, though. Some of your later actions on Zomg made me wary of you. You seemed paranoid and delusional.

edited
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 08:07:49 PM by duckfetishgirl »

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2013, 08:08:51 PM »
Buttcoffee talked some serious shit about you openly. You had to have read that at some point.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2013, 08:13:24 PM »

Tell buttcoffee Jack said he should come back. :laugh:

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2013, 08:14:27 PM »
Jagger- hello :)

Duckgirl, My issue with the people on zomg was that they called the fucking police on my boyfriend. Yes, the actual police. That really pissed me off. And then someone, i personally think it was Adam, bombed my inbox. But calling the authorities on my boyfriend generally is going to make me flip out. As for Rage, we used to be good friends. We would text and even talked a few times on the phone. But he blames all the shit my boyfriend did to him on me, because for some reason he thinks we control each others actions. We don't, but that ended my friendship with him. And so what if i asked Zegh to post a picture f us ? I thought it was hilarious.

And I know buttcoffee talked shit about me. Like I said we never even really met until June. We talked about all that, he didn't know me at the time.

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2013, 08:19:14 PM »
Jack - :) I told him but he can't lol. He really doesn’t want to anyway. It's silly how people vilify him. You guys don't even know him. He is actually really superfantastic. I've been dating him for like 11 months now. You guys know me and my history, if I made it almost a year with him there has to be something really special there. He just fucks with you guys, it's not a serious thing. Buttcoffee is a character.  And I love him to death.

How has everyone been ?

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2013, 08:20:37 PM »
I don't know what he did, but he made a disgusting pedophilic comment about Bodies's son. Try and defend that.

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2013, 08:22:16 PM »
So what ? He made a comment about someones son. Who cares ? Why is that a reason to call the cops ? I know more than anyone here that he can be an asshole, but like i said, it's a joke. He is joking. That's no reason to call the authorities.

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2013, 08:24:07 PM »
:cbc:

So, I'm not really looking to be a member of the community or anything like that again, that ship sailed long ago. What I do want to do is get in touch with a few people and maybe clear up some misconceptions that have been flying around. I care not for arguing, and I might respond to things and I might not. It's not a big deal to me.

Yes, I am eris. No I haven't been a member since I left in February or 2012 and I haven't tried to join. Although, it was very flattering to be such a topic of conversation every time a new person would join. No wonder no one stays, that's kind of a bizarre thing to do. Anyway, yes buttcoffee is my boyfriend but the honest to goodness truth is we didn't even meet until last June, at least 4 months after I left here. I literally ran into him somewhere else and decided to hit on him. So, no, we never were in cahoots or anything here. We didn't even know each other. Also, he hasn't registered here since Emile in the winter of 2012. We do find it funny when we are mentioned. But, no, we never were together when either of us were a member of i2. Yes we are still together but we do not live together and I can promise I won't let him use the account, whatever that's worth

I do have an issue with a few of you people. I might talk about it and I might not. If you have a problem with me and I don't have one with you no offence but I'll probably ignore it. I did enjoy my time here and most of you I remember fondly. Ok, now have at it. Cheers :D

Is there a short version of this? it hurts my poor retarded brain!

Hi whoever you are anyway!

Buttcoffee doesn't sound like a good name for a person (or anal beverages!), perhaps you could sugegst a change in name!?

Awww, you say that most people leave here, but very few actually have the balls to stay (apart from Scrapheap but he's a fucking loon!), saying that i must be a coward as i went away for ages, since before you joined.

But anywho, Listen to McJ, stay a while... We like fresh blood, or in your case.. stale blood.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2013, 08:24:39 PM »
If the comment was against the law, it does matter. Adam didn't want any legal problems. Can you blame him?

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2013, 08:25:31 PM »
So what ? He made a comment about someones son. Who cares ? Why is that a reason to call the cops ? I know more than anyone here that he can be an asshole, but like i said, it's a joke. He is joking. That's no reason to call the authorities.

How is making a pedophelic refference to someone a joke?

Someone needs a dictionary, as you obviously don't know what comedy/humour/joeks really mean!!!!!!!