Educational

Author Topic: tee hee  (Read 7895 times)

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
Re: tee hee
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2013, 08:46:57 PM »

You allowed Buttcoffee to use your cell phone to "troll" Rage. He heard you giggling in the background while BC was doing it even though you claimed you didn't "let" him.

That's not completely true. I didn't give bc his phone number, he took it out of my phone one night when i was sleeping at his house. And i had nothing to do with the first phone call. Yes I say first call because there were several phone calls over the course of like a month. And Rage called him too, and the laughing in the background wasn’t me hiding. Rage called MY phone to talk to BC. He actually thought it was funny  at first. Until the night Rage CALLED ME and bc answered and we were both shitface drunk and teased him a bit. If he didn't like it he could have hung up, instead it was like an hour long phone call
You need to drink piss to learn to be humble, you bitches. A lot of it.  8)

Maybe you should teach us since you're a piss drinker yourself? :laugh:

No, those two are far too old for me anyway. Piss from a 15 year old on the other hand

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2013, 08:48:15 PM »
I wasn't there. Rage can answer when he gets online.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2013, 08:48:27 PM »
dear badger, if you do not wish to engage then don't engage. I am just saying that I am not the one  who did it so I shouldn't be blamed. I didn't tell him to do it, i didn't let him use my laptop, I didn't encourage him and I didn't even know about it until the cops were called. How is it my fault?

If buttcoffee used a gun registered in your name to murder someone, that excuse would not hold up in court.

you're just being retarded now

No, those two are far too old for me anyway. Piss from a 15 year old on the other hand

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2013, 08:52:23 PM »
On a completely tangental note... where the hell has my shoutbox gone McDouchenozzle!?
you probably hid it.
Misunderstood.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2013, 08:53:52 PM »
dear badger, if you do not wish to engage then don't engage. I am just saying that I am not the one  who did it so I shouldn't be blamed. I didn't tell him to do it, i didn't let him use my laptop, I didn't encourage him and I didn't even know about it until the cops were called. How is it my fault?

If buttcoffee used a gun registered in your name to murder someone, that excuse would not hold up in court.

you're just being retarded now

No,  coming to the defense of a shitty pedotroll is. :orly:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2013, 08:55:08 PM »
how is making a pedo joke the same as murdering someone ?

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2013, 08:59:34 PM »

dear, hahahaha you obviously don't know me that well! let's get one thing straight squirt. i'm noone's dear...

I wish to engage, hence why i posted... derp.

You must love the sad pathetic blokes! (get in there scrappy!) "Oh it wasn't my fault", like a fat kid that ate too much candy you try and blame others, it's always your fault!!!

Just accept it, move on, and pray that next time, you pick a better bloke! or you could try the dyke side...

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2013, 09:00:40 PM »
On a completely tangental note... where the hell has my shoutbox gone McDouchenozzle!?
you probably hid it.

How does one unhide it!?

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2013, 09:00:56 PM »
It's not the same. My point is if someone commits a crime using something of yours you can't use that excuse. If a pedophile put CP on your hard drive, you're going to get blamed as well. You would be an accessory or even the one blamed if said pedo denied fucking everything to save his own skin. It happens.

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2013, 09:04:55 PM »

dear, hahahaha you obviously don't know me that well! let's get one thing straight squirt. i'm noone's dear...

I wish to engage, hence why i posted... derp.

You must love the sad pathetic blokes! (get in there scrappy!) "Oh it wasn't my fault", like a fat kid that ate too much candy you try and blame others, it's always your fault!!!

Just accept it, move on, and pray that next time, you pick a better bloke! or you could try the dyke side...

Well then make up your mind, you either want a part of the drama or you don't. You are the one who said you didn't want to read it, then changed your mind. I am obviously here to talk about it so decided if you want to talk about it or not and then post. It's very confusing.

And eris loves buttcoffee. very much. I do not want another bloke nor any female. I am very happy in my relationship and I am not stupid enough to let a comment online come between us.

My issue is that I do not think I should be held responsible for what someone else does.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2013, 09:05:48 PM »
you probably hid it.

How does one unhide it!?

Lol I did the same thing last year.

I didn't even notice I clicked the arrow.
http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,20076.0.html

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2013, 09:06:51 PM »
It's not the same. My point is if someone commits a crime using something of yours you can't use that excuse. If a pedophile put CP on your hard drive, you're going to get blamed as well. You would be an accessory or even the one blamed if said pedo denied fucking everything to save his own skin. It happens.

Duckgirl I did not let him use my phone or laptop for anything and I had no idea what was said or done until after the cops were called. I had nothing to do with it. nothing. I just think it is silly to make such a big deal over a joke. And a joke someone else made, too.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2013, 09:07:53 PM »
you probably hid it.

How does one unhide it!?
an arrow. In the top 1/4 of your page?
Misunderstood.

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2013, 09:09:22 PM »
Buttcoffe says hi everyone !!

He said it on the phone, as we never talk online. Meaning we never trolled together, nor do I tell him what to do. He is a man and does what he wants.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2013, 09:09:57 PM »
you probably hid it.

How does one unhide it!?
nevermind.  Mines  a + or - sign, near top left.  Next to where it says shout box, nozzle!!!
Misunderstood.