Educational

Author Topic: Ask the "uppity cunt" anything  (Read 32767 times)

Teejay

Re: Ask the "uppity cunt" anything
« Reply #270 on: May 18, 2007, 07:48:54 AM »

I know your kind of woman, AS and NT alike. You wouldn't date a nice guy that admitted that you has AS either. Suit yourself if you ever get raped for dating a worthless piece of shit instead of a nice guy.

No offense Litigious you seem to be the asshole you claim women just love to date.

The_P

« Reply #271 on: May 18, 2007, 07:49:48 AM »

I know your kind of woman, AS and NT alike. You wouldn't date a nice guy that admitted that you has AS either. Suit yourself if you ever get raped for dating a worthless piece of shit instead of a nice guy.

No offense Litigious you seem to be the asshole you claim women just love to date.

"No offense"? NO OFFENSE?!

Jesus Christ, what a softy.

Nice guy, ladies and gents.

Litigious

« Reply #272 on: May 18, 2007, 07:51:23 AM »
You dislike strong women because they make you feel weak and have to resort to dumb comments like "manipulative bitches"???

I dislike bitchy, stuck up, cold self-centered women, who think they're strong but aren't.

The_P

« Reply #273 on: May 18, 2007, 07:52:37 AM »
You dislike strong women because they make you feel weak and have to resort to dumb comments like "manipulative bitches"???

I dislike bitchy, stuck up, cold self-centered women, who think they're strong but aren't.

Cry yourself a river -- you just been HG'd.

:laugh:

I like that quote of mine.

duncvis

« Reply #274 on: May 18, 2007, 07:53:55 AM »
 :popcorn:

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #275 on: May 18, 2007, 07:54:38 AM »
Well so do I but I'm not seeing how that relates to the original choice made by Fatty on a pretty limited choice...you just fired a nuclear missile on a pretty normal answer for an AS girl.

Or are all the girls NT here?

The_P

« Reply #276 on: May 18, 2007, 07:55:01 AM »

Don't take all the popcorn, you fat bastard.

I'll call mommy on you! :(

duncvis

« Reply #277 on: May 18, 2007, 07:57:19 AM »

Don't take all the popcorn, you fat bastard.

I'll call mommy on you! :(

get yer own, ginger minge.  ;D

Litigious

« Reply #278 on: May 18, 2007, 07:57:39 AM »
Well so do I but I'm not seeing how that relates to the original choice made by Fatty on a pretty limited choice...you just fired a nuclear missile on a pretty normal answer for an AS girl.

No. It's simple in my book: if you prefer an asshole under any circumstances, you deserve all shit that you may get from it.

The_P

« Reply #279 on: May 18, 2007, 07:59:37 AM »

No. It's simple in my book: if you prefer an asshole under any circumstances, you deserve all shit that you may get from it.

Seems rational to me.

What obviously annoys Lit about women is when they get dumped by assholes, some of them moan that they want a nice guy but makes no effort with the nice blokes because they're generalised as "boring", so they stick with the assholes.

The cycle of stupidity continues.

(Not ranting about women here, just agreeing with Lit's logic.)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 08:14:07 AM by Granny_Cunt »

duncvis

« Reply #280 on: May 18, 2007, 08:01:46 AM »

Even if they prefer your asshole?  :angel:

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #281 on: May 18, 2007, 08:06:19 AM »
How often do you shave your upper lip area??

I don't shave my upper lip because you cannot see the hairs, and if you could, I would wax it.

Would you rather have a sweet guy who's useless in bed, an asshole who's a demon in bed, or Peegai?

Asshole/demon

How girly would you describe yourself as being?

Girly, but not. I was a tomboy until I was about 15. Most of the time I wear jeans and singlets or t-shirts, shorts and no makeup. But I LOVE the colour pink, lace, sparkles and metallic and pastel colours. ^_^

It was two fucking words asshole / demon ....
regardless of what you think of someone here, I think your comments were somewhat of a high school boy standard.
Not that that doesn't happen often here, but when I start seeing crap like manipulators and rape it is just completely fucked...she answered based on two words.
Assholes is a general term...you should know that from personal experience.
I'm sure Fatty can fight her own battles now...but I think you were way out of line.

Litigious

« Reply #282 on: May 18, 2007, 08:07:45 AM »
Seems rational to me.

What obviously annoys Lit about women is when they get dumped by assholes, they moan that they want a nice guy but makes no effort with the nice blokes because they're generalised as "boring", so they stick with the assholes.

Exactly. But there are always some stupid guys, mostly NTs, that defend this stupid illogical female behavior, like it would be womens' God given right to be stupid and self-contradictive. I don't buy that crap. If they want eqaulity, they should behave rationally. Period.

Litigious

« Reply #283 on: May 18, 2007, 08:08:19 AM »

Even if they prefer your asshole?  :angel:

That would be the only exception, of course.  8)

The_P

« Reply #284 on: May 18, 2007, 08:08:53 AM »
Seems rational to me.

What obviously annoys Lit about women is when they get dumped by assholes, they moan that they want a nice guy but makes no effort with the nice blokes because they're generalised as "boring", so they stick with the assholes.

Exactly. But there are always some stupid guys, mostly NTs, that defend this stupid illogical female behavior, like it would be womens' God given right to be stupid and self-contradictive. I don't buy that crap. If they want eqaulity, they should behave rationally. Period.

...and then you use the pointless tribal NT/AS bollocks.

Why do people feel the need to segregate themselves because of a fucking medical label is beyond me.