Author Topic: Ask the "uppity cunt" anything  (Read 32765 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Ask the "uppity cunt" anything
« Reply #255 on: May 18, 2007, 07:23:33 AM »
You know what...I couldn't be fucked to complain about it.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #256 on: May 18, 2007, 07:27:55 AM »
Would you rather have a sweet guy who's useless in bed, an asshole who's a demon in bed, or Peegai?

Asshole/demon

Ha, so your preferences for men are like most NT girls'. How surprising. Not.  8)

Why do you think i'm an NT again? I'd probably rather have none of them, but you made me choose.

I don't think you're an NT. I think you're a typical female.  8)
Lit...the sweet guys are sometimes too emotional for AS girls.

True. I just couldn't cope with the deep emotional discussions. I just tuned out with a kind of glazed look on my face. Add in the guy saying AS is a fake disorder, and thats a recpie for a dumping.

Don't you ever come and whine here about being treated like shit by some asshole then.

So you think I should date someone that thinks the disorder is fake? fyi, I wouldn't date an arsehole, just not a "nice" guy, who is sensitive yet ignorant. I'd have a one night stand with an arsehole. I don't want someone thats always talking about feelings. And it makes me feel akward with someone who is weak. I'd rather be alone than date an arsehole or a nice guy. A regular guy, if you please.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 07:29:46 AM by fatty mcblob »

The_P

« Reply #257 on: May 18, 2007, 07:29:39 AM »
Would you rather have a sweet guy who's useless in bed, an asshole who's a demon in bed, or Peegai?

Asshole/demon

Ha, so your preferences for men are like most NT girls'. How surprising. Not.  8)

Why do you think i'm an NT again? I'd probably rather have none of them, but you made me choose.

True. I just couldn't cope with the deep emotional discussions. I just tuned out with a kind of glazed look on my face. Add in the guy saying AS is a fake disorder, and thats a recpie for a dumping.

Don't you ever come and whine here about being treated like shit by some asshole then.

So you think I should date someone that thinks the disorder is fake? fyi, I wouldn't date an arsehole, just not a "nice" guy, who is sensitive yet ignorant. I'd have a one night stand with an arsehole. I don't want someone thats always talking about feelings. And it makes me feel akward with someone who is weak. I'd rather be alone than date an arsehole or a nice guy.

But you seem to be a rather sensitive person, so...

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #258 on: May 18, 2007, 07:30:20 AM »
opposites attract.
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #259 on: May 18, 2007, 07:32:04 AM »
I get exactly what Fatty is saying...completely.  
You can still have feelings but not want to fucking drown yourself in them talking about them all day...especially face to face.

The_P

« Reply #260 on: May 18, 2007, 07:36:51 AM »

Asshole/demon

Why not? People who contradict themselves are very amusing to read.

I even laugh at my cock-ups.

Litigious

« Reply #261 on: May 18, 2007, 07:37:39 AM »

Asshole/demon

So you think I should date someone that thinks the disorder is fake? fyi, I wouldn't date an arsehole, just not a "nice" guy, who is sensitive yet ignorant. I'd have a one night stand with an arsehole. I don't want someone thats always talking about feelings. And it makes me feel akward with someone who is weak. I'd rather be alone than date an arsehole or a nice guy. A regular guy, if you please.

I know your kind of woman, AS and NT alike. You wouldn't date a nice guy that admitted that you has AS either. Suit yourself if you ever get raped for dating a worthless piece of shit instead of a nice guy.

The_P

« Reply #262 on: May 18, 2007, 07:38:25 AM »
"I am James, and I am a nice guy."

:laugh:

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #263 on: May 18, 2007, 07:40:21 AM »

Asshole/demon

I know your kind of woman, AS and NT alike. You wouldn't date a nice guy that admitted that you has AS either. Suit yourself if you ever get raped for dating a worthless piece of shit instead of a nice guy.
Are you under the influence of drugs at the moment?  Very narrow statements.  FYI I have dated someone who completely supported my AS. 
I believe the original reference was to the preferred type...not fucking rapists.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #264 on: May 18, 2007, 07:41:55 AM »
Lit, you are just blowing my mind...do you hate women completely?
Could you then turn into a rapist and convince yourself "she deserved it"???

The_P

« Reply #265 on: May 18, 2007, 07:43:50 AM »

Not completely, for he loves to give 'em anal pleasure.

But he completely hates Sweden, though.

:popcorn:

Keep at it with the rhetoric, you two.

Litigious

« Reply #266 on: May 18, 2007, 07:45:27 AM »

Asshole/demon

Are you under the influence of drugs at the moment?  Very narrow statements.  FYI I have dated someone who completely supported my AS. 
I believe the original reference was to the preferred type...not fucking rapists.

I'm a misogynist in general, not by prejudice but by experience. Among the women on this board I just really dislike Fatty and Pyraxis.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #267 on: May 18, 2007, 07:46:17 AM »

Not completely, for he loves to give 'em anal pleasure.

But he completely hates Sweden, though.

:popcorn:

Keep at it with the rhetoric, you two.
No, his comments will get too irrational and I'll just get bored with the stupidity.  I actually thought there was some intelligence there that could be respected.

The_P

« Reply #268 on: May 18, 2007, 07:46:30 AM »
I like Py, so don't hate.  :'(

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #269 on: May 18, 2007, 07:48:01 AM »
You dislike strong women because they make you feel weak and have to resort to dumb comments like "manipulative bitches"???