Educational

Author Topic: Marx fabricated screen shots to get Alfonso banned.  (Read 3753 times)

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
Re: Marx fabricated screen shots to get Alfonso banned.
« Reply #165 on: March 26, 2013, 07:02:40 PM »
I'm really sorry this happened sir. I was wrong for accusing you of anything and for offending you, especially since you've done me no wrong. I had no idea I was addressing you when I brought it up, but as I said before my intentions are moot. I didn't seek to offend you, but I did in fact offend you, and I regret doing that.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #166 on: March 26, 2013, 07:21:04 PM »
I'm really sorry this happened sir. I was wrong for accusing you of anything and for offending you, especially since you've done me no wrong. I had no idea I was addressing you when I brought it up, but as I said before my intentions are moot. I didn't seek to offend you, but I did in fact offend you, and I regret doing that.

That is OK Jack. It is the internet and not something that will leap off the webz and waylay either of us.
I can't pretend I understand you viewpoint or intentions or .... even where you are coming from. I know the fact that you have tenaciously kept at this for 7 pages and two or three days means that it means something to you. I suppose at base tacks it i not a huge deal. I should acknowledge that regardless of what it means to me it means something to you so I will stop pressing to get answers. I think this is about as far as this will resolve.
At one point I was frustrated and questioned your intellect and integrity. THAT was over the line. That was frustration talking. I did not mean that and I apologise. I don't really know why you started or persisted or what even your line of thought is so I really am not in a position to make claims on your intellect or integrity.
If nothing else I appreciate you did not run away from things. I hate when people do that.
Happy to end the argument/debate. I will not pester you elsewhere and this board is big enough for both of us. I will not seek you out for unwanted attention.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #167 on: March 26, 2013, 07:41:07 PM »
"I'm just saying that nothing that you and Jack are talking about are reasons to get banned. They may be assholish things to say, but if being an asshole gets you banned here, then it would only be CBC and Queen Vic here comparing shoes."

Talk about being damned with faint praise. 

Here are the shoes I wore on my wedding day on 10 February 1840.

Here are the shoes Lady Weeble wore to my wedding.    :cfm:
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 10:59:17 PM by Queen Victoria »
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #168 on: March 26, 2013, 08:53:50 PM »

That is OK Jack. It is the internet and not something that will leap off the webz and waylay either of us.
I can't pretend I understand you viewpoint or intentions or .... even where you are coming from. I know the fact that you have tenaciously kept at this for 7 pages and two or three days means that it means something to you. I suppose at base tacks it i not a huge deal. I should acknowledge that regardless of what it means to me it means something to you so I will stop pressing to get answers. I think this is about as far as this will resolve.
At one point I was frustrated and questioned your intellect and integrity. THAT was over the line. That was frustration talking. I did not mean that and I apologise. I don't really know why you started or persisted or what even your line of thought is so I really am not in a position to make claims on your intellect or integrity.
If nothing else I appreciate you did not run away from things. I hate when people do that.
Happy to end the argument/debate. I will not pester you elsewhere and this board is big enough for both of us. I will not seek you out for unwanted attention.

:)

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #169 on: March 26, 2013, 11:00:27 PM »
Is this all an elaborate set up for an April Fools Day joke?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #170 on: March 27, 2013, 12:09:04 AM »
Yes. You will be comparing shoes very soon now.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #171 on: March 27, 2013, 03:47:27 AM »

That might have been nice were that the case.

You have very dainty feet. My foot is a bit longer than average length (size 10 ) but really wide. I struggled to find shoes that fit growing up. Mow days I just hope new shoes stretch
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #172 on: March 27, 2013, 05:30:23 AM »
For some reason, I thought you had removed the taunt from your signature. This may have been an error in my perception, as I have signatures blocked at the moment, thinking I was noticing that while not logged in. It would be nice if I didn't think you are going to carry this topic around with every post. Your taunt is correct though. That's why I brought up what I've done. It wasn't to draw a parallel for you, but to make the point that I'm actually a hypocrite in this conversation and my viewpoint really has nothing to do with you in particular. I shouldn't have made it about you.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #173 on: March 27, 2013, 06:38:35 AM »
Yes that is true. I had forgotten about that. I normally just change them when something else comes along. The last one was Scraps and that was in a about a year and pmselle before that about the same and Ricky before that, similarly.
No reason to keep it though. I will remove it now

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #174 on: March 27, 2013, 11:36:55 AM »
He (Marx) changed his username to Michael_Hutchence earlier and posted that Alfonso had posted pedo comments. When he was called for being a liar he locked the topic and changed his posts. Fortunately Alfonso saved the fabricated screen shot in a quote. Marx should be banned for fabricating evidence to get another member banned IMO.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,20578.0.html

You cannot be serious - I know there'd been some discussions about banning/deleting stuff that violated TOS here,
but I cannot imagine things have gotten so bad that posts on other sites would result in any retribution here.

Whatever this marxie thing is though, it's fucking annoying - constantly asking for things not to be derailed.

:gotowp:

P7PSP

« Reply #175 on: March 27, 2013, 12:51:18 PM »
He (Marx) changed his username to Michael_Hutchence earlier and posted that Alfonso had posted pedo comments. When he was called for being a liar he locked the topic and changed his posts. Fortunately Alfonso saved the fabricated screen shot in a quote. Marx should be banned for fabricating evidence to get another member banned IMO.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,20578.0.html

You cannot be serious - I know there'd been some discussions about banning/deleting stuff that violated TOS here,
but I cannot imagine things have gotten so bad that posts on other sites would result in any retribution here.

Whatever this marxie thing is though, it's fucking annoying - constantly asking for things not to be derailed.

:gotowp:
He did post it here. Had you been paying attention you might have noticed that marx edited every post on page 1.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 01:01:47 PM by Cassanova Frankenstein »

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #176 on: March 27, 2013, 12:55:35 PM »

That might have been nice were that the case.

You have very dainty feet. My foot is a bit longer than average length (size 10 ) but really wide. I struggled to find shoes that fit growing up. Mow days I just hope new shoes stretch

PA wears a 13 EEE.  Not sure what his size is right now because his foot is currently swollen from the last 2 surgeries.  I think I bought him a 14EEE.  Silly man wonders why I am always looking for shoes for him.  At least he's wearing sandals which are more forgiving as to size. 

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #177 on: March 27, 2013, 02:46:48 PM »
Trying to find out what will get you banned piggy?
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #178 on: March 27, 2013, 04:14:09 PM »
Yes that is true. I had forgotten about that. I normally just change them when something else comes along. The last one was Scraps and that was in a about a year and pmselle before that about the same and Ricky before that, similarly.
No reason to keep it though. I will remove it now

Thank you.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #179 on: March 27, 2013, 10:10:13 PM »
He did post it here. Had you been paying attention you might have noticed that marx edited every post on page 1.

No reason to bother with that work,
when baseless accusations will get whatever
information out.