Author Topic: When trolling a religion goes wrong...  (Read 1857 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: When trolling a religion goes wrong...
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2012, 09:44:05 AM »
Also, interesting that these things happened oh so very close to the US presidential elections.

THIS.

9/11 is close to a presidential election every 4 years or so.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2012, 11:23:25 AM »
the actors said a lot of their lines were dubbed over

Which adds to the theory that this film was deliberately produced to provoke a hostile reaction. No actor in their right mind even desperate for a role would dare associate to such a thing. This entire production was made out of pure malice and deception.
since they are associating all americans with this movie

I cant see where they can complain much if we lump all of them together, when one of their nuts goes over the line with stupidity.
It is coming to light now that the film may have ties to Egypts Coptic community

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2012, 02:33:48 PM »
the actors said a lot of their lines were dubbed over

Which adds to the theory that this film was deliberately produced to provoke a hostile reaction. No actor in their right mind even desperate for a role would dare associate to such a thing. This entire production was made out of pure malice and deception.
since they are associating all americans with this movie

I cant see where they can complain much if we lump all of them together, when one of their nuts goes over the line with stupidity.
It is coming to light now that the film may have ties to Egypts Coptic community

What I saw, they are denying that too.

Could be someone trying to troll all religions and political systems.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2012, 03:39:41 PM »

Or someone trying to excite Armageddon...
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2012, 04:00:06 PM »
I've no sound on my pc atm otherwise I should watch it. From what I hear though, this portrays mohammed as a barbarian warlord, and an unfaithful, misogynistic, murderous paedophile.

Sounds about right to me.

The ragheads aren't doing much to dispel the image of being violent, fundie arseholes though. I do so hope they start slaughtering each other. The  world can always use another dead muslim.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

TheoK

« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2012, 04:06:39 PM »
 :agreed: :indeed:

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2012, 05:52:07 PM »
I've no sound on my pc atm otherwise I should watch it. From what I hear though, this portrays mohammed as a barbarian warlord, and an unfaithful, misogynistic, murderous paedophile.

Sounds about right to me.

The ragheads aren't doing much to dispel the image of being violent, fundie arseholes though. I do so hope they start slaughtering each other. The  world can always use another dead muslim.

Actually this risks unifying the Muslims (regardless of cultural differences in their own society) to side aside their internal issues and fight against the west as one. It also gives the Taliban perfect propaganda to bolster it's recruitment efforts for jihad; which may translate to countries like Libya, Iraq, Tunisia, hell maybe even Egypt turning into a haven for them eventually.

All this translate to a massive surge of terrorism on western targets all over the world. Worse case it could escalate into an all-out war in the Middle East that soon after spreads globally, especially if Israel decides to bomb Iran in the coming months after this.

This is the worse possible scenario that could ever happen. I am genuinely worried about this. :(
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2012, 06:00:31 PM »
All because of some retarded video that was trolling the Muslims and a few opportunist Islamist fucktards blowing up an U.S embassy in Libya and killed the U.S ambassador over it. ::)

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2012, 06:31:21 PM »
They've attacked the US embassy in Tunisia as well as the American School there too.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/protesters-attack-u-embassy-cradle-arab-spring-165247459.html
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2012, 06:38:54 PM »
Personally I favour giving them all the jihad those ragheaded camelfucking paedophile-adoring moonworshipper fuckups can  choke to fucking death on,, boot every last one of them out of the country then use our superior air power to cleanse the world of the fell reek of islam.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2012, 11:32:01 AM »

Or someone trying to excite Armageddon...

Or trying to do both.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2012, 08:26:42 PM »
Looks like Hezbollah is trying to shit-stir things.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-19619646

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2012, 08:36:43 PM »
And as usual, ED has made an article:

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Innocence_of_Muslims

btw: 5000 posts

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2012, 06:10:10 AM »
Was disturbed to see on the news that there were riots here in Australia over this.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2012, 10:31:48 AM »
Was disturbed to see on the news that there were riots here in Australia over this.

is that what the Sydney riots were about? what the fuck did Australia or Australians have to do with it and why attack us? makes no fucking sense
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap