Author Topic: Eris has a question.  (Read 2684 times)

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
Eris has a question.
« on: August 20, 2012, 04:39:10 PM »
eris was curious as to weather she would be allowed back here even though she and buttcoffee are dating in real life, as they are often in the same room.

im fine with this, anyone else opposed?

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

midlifeaspie

Re: Eris has a question.
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 04:42:21 PM »
eris was curious as to weather she would be allowed back here even though she and buttcoffee are dating in real life, as they are often in the same room.

I don't see any "dating rules" in the non-existent rule book.  Why would anyone care?

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 04:47:27 PM »

I don't see any "dating rules" in the non-existent rule book.  Why would anyone care?

her question not mine.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

midlifeaspie

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2012, 04:54:20 PM »

her question not mine.

I don't see her here, so it remains your question ;)

midlifeaspie

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2012, 04:55:41 PM »
To the 5 guests of whom all 5 are Eris  :santa:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2012, 04:59:53 PM »
I wonder how long she'll last before she deletes her account again

I don't care whether she's allowed back or not. I say yes, but with no access to the EF. although I doubt that will make much difference if some members are copying stuff out of there anyway

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2012, 05:15:55 PM »

Don't see why not, but there's the risk she'll be permabanned by the admins if they even so as much think BC is sharing her account. That would be the only problem I foresee though.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2012, 05:17:00 PM »
I really don't care. I think she should not allow Buttcoffee access to her account, though. But it isn't my decision to make. Ask Odeon.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2012, 05:23:10 PM »
Having the Buttcoffee drama before my time, I rely on his reputation.  If he's allowed to have access via her account, it would be promptly dealt with I presume. 

However, she deleted her account because of the Pig drama IIRC.  Since he's still here I'm not sure what fireworks will erupt among the 3 of them that will be played out here.

What the hell, why not?  Appropriate measures would always be taken to avoid having the site chastised by the Holy Host.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2012, 05:24:50 PM »
I'm sure Buttcoffee would end up with access to her account one way or another.

However if they started behaving like real dicks it would be easy enough to ban them.

I vote let her come back, with no EF access.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2012, 05:41:10 PM »
I'm sure Buttcoffee would end up with access to her account one way or another.

However if they started behaving like real dicks it would be easy enough to ban them.

I vote let her come back, with no EF access.

Agreed
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2012, 06:44:01 PM »
If she wants back, she can easily make an account. Don't see the point of this thread.

She'll probably just fuck back off though. It's a given I'll annoy the shit out of her here.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2012, 06:56:49 PM »
i think the point of this thread is the same as the one about her and bc - she wants attention

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2012, 07:02:13 PM »
Well she has got it already. Zippo (or one of her other drones she manipulates) probably already messaged her what we said by now.

I think it's time she stopped the proxy bullshit, really.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2012, 07:11:58 PM »
I have no problem with it.