Author Topic: Before you climb up my ass, with a list of questions ...  (Read 16881 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Before you climb up my ass, with a list of questions ...
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2007, 02:25:22 AM »
Are you gonna be joining the World Council then?

I have no interest in taking over the world, but thanks, anyway.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2007, 02:26:54 AM »
You know that your stars will stay yellow then?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2007, 02:51:25 AM »
have you ever had anything climb up your arse.  or be inserted?

It's been tried a few times ... once by a flea. I've heard that once a flea tastes ass meat there's no going back and it will always be an ass biter after that. I obsessed for an hour to make sure it was dead, before I could go back to sleep.

If I answer that question, in more detail, you and others will probably make fun of me. Let's just say two failed attempts, including the flea, and three successful attempts. That makes a full house, I think.

Now you've got me curious. What's the harm anyhow? We're going to make fun of you
either way. Personally, I'd like stories from someone who's tried more. I certainly had
curiosity this way (and have inserted things there regularly), but never met the
right conditions.

The other failed attempt was a gang rape, which I had to fight myself out of. I was seventeen and there were six of them, all older, but not any meaner than I was at the time. It's actually an involved story and I remember details and can see pictures in my mind as clearly as if it was five minutes ago. It was the longest fight I have ever been in and I was absolutely exhausted and beaten to a pulp when it was over, but I got away, last man standing, although naked and bloody, and the only thing that went up my ass was a grease gun nozzle. I still call it a failed attempt.

I don't know what you mean by the right conditions, but I have known three men who I considered lovers, but I didn't count some group play when I was twenty two, living on the beach with hippies and stoned a lot. It would be impossible to recount those group experiences, accurately, because of all the dope we used during that time. I just remember days and nights would pass, with everyone fucking everyone, all the time.

I can't imagine why I never caught an STD.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 10:23:50 AM by Calamity Jane »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2007, 03:00:26 AM »
Wow. Where did the attack happen?

I was from a later time, and the whole
"free-love" idea was gone, by the time
I was old enough to be getting anything.

I was always curious how it would feel though,
but it wasn't what was on my mind the one time
that I was with a guy (the one group thing that I did,
though pretty tame by your standards, I'm sure).

I did use it as a bribe for one gf, if she managed to
get me another girl - I told her she could do me that
way, as long as I was in someone else. Funny thing,
when we finally got together with my wife, she never
pushed the issue.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2007, 03:19:15 AM »

It happened in south Texas. It was actually more of a brutalizing than a fucking. The older brother of a girl I was dating led the beating on the premise that if he fucked me in the ass, his sister would no longer find me attractive. He was very wrong, becasue it brought out the mother instincts in the girl, which I was repulsed by.
It took a while to heal.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 10:25:04 AM by Calamity Jane »

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2007, 03:25:11 AM »
I will never understand what makes guys think along those lines.
It's the same kind of crap the cops in NYC were caught doing.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2007, 03:49:43 AM »
Well, if I didn't believe you when you said you were future sole survivor of the aspie elite, I do now. I'm with Calandale - damn.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2007, 05:36:10 AM »

I guess my point is that life is not always about the ass.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #68 on: May 06, 2007, 05:45:54 AM »
 :laugh:

(hopes that was actually meant to be funny)
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2007, 05:46:43 AM »
I couldn't figure it out.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #70 on: May 06, 2007, 05:49:18 AM »
I thought it was a jibe at McJagger.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: May 06, 2007, 06:16:43 AM »

There's that sheen, again.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #72 on: May 06, 2007, 06:17:10 AM »

It happened in south Texas. It was actually more of a brutalizing than a fucking. The older brother of a girl I was dating led the beating on the premise that if he fucked me in the ass, his sister would no longer find me attractive. He was very wrong, becasue it brought out the mother instincts in the girl, which I was repulsed by.
It took a while to heal.
sounds like mexican machismo.
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: May 06, 2007, 06:32:56 AM »

It took a while to heal.

Nah, all, but one were white guys. The ringleader was a roughian I had known for about four years. I wanted to fuck his sister, but had only done foreplay. It was a broken family, living with a drunken uncle, but the tough guy was the "father image" of his four younger siblings. He felt the duty and was doing what he thought was best, I suppose. The feud did not end there.

I tried to take his head off, about a year later, by stretching a cable across the path in his motocross trail. I fucked up, because he took a different angle and had more speed and elevation than normal. His chest and arm took the cable. He lost the use of his arm as a result. I was way past done with his sister by then, in fact I had hooked up with the girl who would eventually become my ex-wife, but he kept on coming.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #74 on: May 06, 2007, 06:42:45 AM »

It took a while to heal.

Nah, all, but one were white guys. The ringleader was a roughian I had known for about four years. I wanted to fuck his sister, but had only done foreplay. It was a broken family, living with a drunken uncle, but the tough guy was the "father image" of his four younger siblings. He felt the duty and was doing what he thought was best, I suppose. The feud did not end there.

I tried to take his head off, about a year later, by stretching a cable across the path in his motocross trail. I fucked up, because he took a different angle and had more speed and elevation than normal. His chest and arm took the cable. He lost the use of his arm as a result. I was way past done with his sister by then, in fact I had hooked up with the girl who would eventually become my ex-wife, but he kept on coming.
this all sounds like the makings of an interesting coming of age book.
Misunderstood.