Author Topic: Before you climb up my ass, with a list of questions ...  (Read 16897 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Before you climb up my ass, with a list of questions ...
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2007, 05:19:40 PM »
No, the best part isn't on the picture at all.  :eyebrows:

You're a bad man, Tig.

:laugh:

Why in the fuck was I the only one who ever called him, "Tig?"
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 11:35:23 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

driftingblizzard

« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2007, 08:02:18 PM »
What has been the most interesting experience of your life?

Going back to this question for a few minutes ...

I have put up the answer that everyone with kids expects, but it's true. Even though it seems like a cop-out, pat response to an evocative question, I can't state it any more strongly. My kids are IT!

I have done some fun stuff in my life, starting in music at fifteen, hiding my age, playing country music in a bar and, eventually moving into the sound reinforcement end of concerts shows. Taking long tour contracts with stars, living like I was on vacation the whole time, traveling all over the USA and Canada making music, some studio work, celebrity charity events, building my own KICK ASS sound system, and carrying a camera around my neck the whole time was "interesting", but none of it compares to the creation of life.

When the music business gobbled me up and spit me out, leaving me without any interest in continuing, I took a long vacation and switched to my camera for a way to make a living. I started learning more about people portraits at a job taking pics of families and that lead to a 'permanent studio' job, instead of a traveling job for the first time in my life. It was a large company and I had to take lots of pics, but there were moments were I got a little reminder of why I put up with all the asshole customers and evil bosses, often enough to keep going. The parent's faces ...

The look on a proud Mom's face when she sees what I've done with her kids pics is priceless. I enjoyed that reaction so much that I stayed with that company for many years. I worked damned hard for myself, outside the company also, but I kept coming back to the gravy job.

What mental abnormality does IT stand for?  I thought I knew them all...

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2007, 08:38:45 PM »

... not it like I.T.

... but IT, like "it", but with implied emphasis.

... or google IT and scoll to the two hundred seventy ninth page ...
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

driftingblizzard

« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2007, 09:05:30 PM »
I'm laughing so hard I can hardly type....

He Now Adds, several days later:

I was laughing at myself because I did such an AS thing.
Only now I know why.  It makes laughing at myself easier and much more fun.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 05:46:25 AM by driftingblizzard »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2007, 12:02:02 PM »

I gotta plus ya for that. AS things are more popular here, than in many other places.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2007, 02:10:09 PM »
have you ever had anything climb up your arse.  or be inserted?
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2007, 04:33:38 PM »

It's been tried a few times ... once by a flea. I've heard that once a flea tastes ass meat there's no going back and it will always be an ass biter after that. I obsessed for an hour to make sure it was dead, before I could go back to sleep.

If I answer that question, in more detail, you and others will probably make fun of me. Let's just say two failed attempts, including the flea, and three successful attempts. That makes a full house, I think.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2007, 06:16:54 PM »

It's been tried a few times ... once by a flea. I've heard that once a flea tastes ass meat there's no going back and it will always be an ass biter after that. I obsessed for an hour to make sure it was dead, before I could go back to sleep.

If I answer that question, in more detail, you and others will probably make fun of me. Let's just say two failed attempts, including the flea, and three successful attempts. That makes a full house, I think.
what, kings over jacks.
Misunderstood.

driftingblizzard

« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2007, 06:45:07 PM »

I have no idea whether its a full house or not, but it soundsl like SOMETHING was full.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2007, 04:44:58 PM »
do you have any suggestions for a catchy title under my current avatar?
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2007, 02:30:02 PM »
do you have any suggestions for a catchy title under my current avatar?

I think the one you have is appropriate, even funny. I don't really know how to do catchy.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2007, 03:00:51 PM »
I don't know how to say this, but I... I think I may be falling for you.  I think about you all the time.  Last night I had an erotic dream about you.  To read about it in more detail, please Go here.

I don't even dare ask the obvious question...
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2007, 08:20:20 PM »
 :emb:

duncvis

« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2007, 07:36:44 PM »
Are you gonna be joining the World Council then?

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2007, 07:54:00 PM »

Now you've got me curious. What's the harm anyhow? We're going to make fun of you
either way. Personally, I'd like stories from someone who's tried more. I certainly had
curiosity this way (and have inserted things there regularly), but never met the
right conditions.