Author Topic: Calling out Odeon  (Read 2120 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Calling out Odeon
« on: April 04, 2012, 09:40:49 AM »
You've given some mixed messages and I'm really at a loss with all of it. If you don't want me here all you have to do is say. It would hurt my feelings but much less than what I'm experiencing through all the confusion, mixed messages and hate that's being directed at me. Why can't you just ban someone you dont like rather than have your members abuse a person off your site?

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
Re: Calling out Odeon
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 11:27:40 AM »
Every time I said I would stay you came in for another attack. I think your a major psycho. I'm going to stay just to piss you off since you've behaved like a deranged mad man calling me liar, liar, liar and about what I still don't know. You've shocked and overwhelmed me so much I'm ready to hurt you.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 12:15:52 PM »
I'm posting my picture so you can see who you're hating on. I don't know how to smile and don't like getting my picture taken.

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 12:23:55 PM »
Get off of your high horse and take your lithium like a good girl! :hahaha:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2012, 01:50:21 PM »
Oh my God....

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2012, 01:57:24 PM »
Guess he got scared.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2012, 02:11:46 PM »
GTFO of the callout, Duke.

Some basics to begin with, Meadow:

I don't hate you. In fact, I'm mostly indifferent to whatever you are doing. You are not intelligent enough to raise my curiosity, nor insulting enough for me to bother flaming you with any measure of seriousness. You are at best target practice, at worst noise in the crowd, and only in your unbelievably egotistical mind can you be anything beyond that. I realise that doesn't fit into your image of me as the ultimate evil, but the fact is that you bore me.

I glance through some of your posts, but whenever you start praising yourself, ranting on about your various traumas or producing your predictable insults on me or someone else, I mostly stop and move on to reading replies from people who still bother. Honestly, where you got the idea that I somehow hate you or want you off the site is beyond me. I suspect you like being at the centre of everyone's attention, never realising that you are that horrible single-driver accident on the motorway that people stop to watch in spite of knowing it's wrong or at least poor form. All that twisted metal, all that money gone to waste. And, frequently, all that blood and body parts.

You started insulting people right after joining, without anyone attacking you. People tried helping, they tried suggesting things for you to try in that non-abstract, practical way the aspie and male brains usually work, but you called them names and posted about your horrible childhood and the resulting PTSD, never stopping to consider that others here might have had similar experiences. The evidence is right there, in your intro thread and others around that same time, and I've linked to them just as others have, but no doubt you'll ignore this and insult me yet again. Perhaps there will be another death threat, or the promise of reporting us all to "the authorities", but I'd be surprised if you actually stopped to consider what I and others say.

So why I bother writing this I don't know. I do know that I have no reason to ban you, however. You are not a threat to the site or its members, nor are you a threat to yourself. You are free to leave, of course, but I think you are too much of a masochist to do so.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2012, 02:37:31 PM »
You know, sometimes when I see you posting another insult or another rant on your misery or your many talents, I get the urge to flame you, just for the hell of it. It wouldn't be much work to drive you into meltdown mode. One or two posts, that's all it would take.

Yet I hold back and mostly just skip the rest of your post. See, Pyraxis is right in that I would be targeting someone who is my inferior in every respect imaginable. But I also believe that you crave the attention more than anything else and if deprived of it, you can blow that gasket completely on your own, without me having to push.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2012, 03:36:37 PM »
 Nothing could ever be gained from listening to you banter on about nothing. As you say you haven't even read my posts and know nothing about me. Just tell your tales and call me the liar.

You don't need me to leave.... I had to read through a lot of garbage but you did manage to get that out. Nothing else really to say here. I'm not impressed by your sense of superiority to me. I'd far more rather be myself with some of the weaknesses I have any day than be you so no problem.

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2012, 04:03:43 PM »
i was going to make a meaningfull comment towards medow but i than realised this is a callout and she is a retard. not even worht the time to spellcheck this.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2012, 04:24:56 PM »
I'm sorry.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2012, 04:26:16 PM »
I actually feel bad now about offending people.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2012, 04:29:12 PM »
I'm calling out Odeon for owning a British car.  What the fuck is a "boot"?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2012, 04:49:38 PM »
^ a trunk is called a boot in the uk

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2012, 05:39:35 PM »

I'm calling out Odeon for owning a British car.  What the fuck is a "boot"?

"Aboot" is how Canadians say "about".