Educational

Author Topic: Calling out Odeon  (Read 2121 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: Calling out Odeon
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2012, 06:20:15 PM »
So what's a bobby?

I once saw a lift on the telly, but had no idea what I was looking at.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2012, 11:24:08 PM »
Nothing could ever be gained from listening to you banter on about nothing. As you say you haven't even read my posts and know nothing about me. Just tell your tales and call me the liar.

You don't need me to leave.... I had to read through a lot of garbage but you did manage to get that out. Nothing else really to say here. I'm not impressed by your sense of superiority to me. I'd far more rather be myself with some of the weaknesses I have any day than be you so no problem.

I already know you are a liar, Meadow. But since you did call me out, I think you should at least answer the points I made. As I said, I didn't expect you to, but it would have been nice.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2012, 12:32:21 AM »
You didn't tell MLA to get out of the call out, odeon. Why is that? ::)

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2012, 04:17:05 AM »
Cos he's biased?
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2012, 08:05:35 AM »

Because by that time it was pretty clear that Meadow wouldn't continue the callout. The last thing she said was

I actually feel bad now about offending people.

Which, I guess, is as close she'll come to actually acknowledging her responsibility in this.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

midlifeaspie

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2012, 08:48:52 AM »

Because I'm not you  :hahaha:

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2012, 05:47:12 PM »
Odeon, like I said before, if you don't like me or don't want me here all you had to do is say. You posted that I was of no threat to you and I hadn't done anything worthy of any ban including the incredibly black tale you wove about me. I think what you really might have been saying is I am abuse worthy material and you then went to other corners of your territory to continue to belittle me endlessly. You want me to treat nicely people who are jumping me and being rude to me. It has taken an emotional tole, to be sure, but now you are going for the lawsuit card and already played it by allowing a member who has been hounding me relentlessly to do it. Nothing else matters beyond this point. I am continually encouraged to stay over and over at the same time. You have made a lot of bogus accusations and assaults on my character yet you want me to treat you nicely. It doesn't work that way. You think because I have a handicap with language I don't have protection, resources or allies and you can do this to me, clearly. My other postings throughout should have clued you in that I'm not someone who has to take this. 

What do you want to say? I asked you to ask me to leave rather than continue belittling and you didn't do that. You were nice in a very weird way and then went on to deposit more of your same low treatment of me all over your forum. I'm not your beating post and you can't get away with it.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2012, 01:48:58 AM »
I'm an excellent driver.

- Albert Einstein

midlifeaspie

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2012, 09:09:18 AM »
The author, Daniel Kahneman, is very accomplished in his field. He was the recipient of the
Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences for this work in psychology, challenging the rational model of
judgment and decision making. Mr. Kahneman is one of the world's most important thinkers.
His ideas have had a profound impact on many fields- including business, medicine, and politics.

In Thinking Fast and Slaw, Kahneman takes us on a ground breaking tour of the mind and
explains the two systems that drive the way we think and make various decisions. System One
is fast, intuitive, and emotive; while System Two is more deliberate, logical, and thoughtful.
Kahneman exposes the extraordinary capabilities- and the unavoidable, limitations- of fast
thinking and also reveals the pervasive influence of intuitive impressions on our thoughts and
behaviors. Kahneman's book highlights many different areas: the importance of properly
framing risks, the effective of cognitive biases in regards to how we view others, the dangers of
making predictions, the right ways to develop skills, the pros and cons of fear / optimism, the
difference between our experiences and memories of events, and the real components of
happiness. Each of these can be understood only by knowing how the two systems (fast vs slow
thinking) work together to shape our judgments and decisions.

Drawing on a lifetime of experimental experience, Kahneman reveals where we cannot trust
our intuitions and how we can tap into the benefits of slow thinking. He offers practical and
enlightened insights into how choices are made in both our professional and personal lives.
Additionally, he suggests different techniques to guard against the mental glitches that often
get us into trouble.

Offline Kapkao

• If it's Godunov for you it's good enough for me
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2012, 11:33:29 AM »
 :include:

also, stay the fuck out of my threads from now on and keep your stupid shitfuckery to yourself.

GO AWAY!

^ a trunk is called a boot in the uk

a bootlicker is called a A Merry Cunt in Canada.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2012, 04:04:18 PM »
I have to fix the pwned emoticon.

- Albert Einstein

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2012, 04:16:37 AM »
What's wrong with it?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2012, 11:52:20 AM »
There is no GIF for it.

- Albert Einstein

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2012, 12:12:33 PM »
Ah, that's the one that's missing! Not sure what it should look like or where you get them from....

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2014, 11:06:14 AM »
Odeon, like I said before, if you don't like me or don't want me here all you had to do is say. You posted that I was of no threat to you and I hadn't done anything worthy of any ban including the incredibly black tale you wove about me. I think what you really might have been saying is I am abuse worthy material and you then went to other corners of your territory to continue to belittle me endlessly. You want me to treat nicely people who are jumping me and being rude to me. It has taken an emotional tole, to be sure, but now you are going for the lawsuit card and already played it by allowing a member who has been hounding me relentlessly to do it. Nothing else matters beyond this point. I am continually encouraged to stay over and over at the same time. You have made a lot of bogus accusations and assaults on my character yet you want me to treat you nicely. It doesn't work that way. You think because I have a handicap with language I don't have protection, resources or allies and you can do this to me, clearly. My other postings throughout should have clued you in that I'm not someone who has to take this. 

What do you want to say? I asked you to ask me to leave rather than continue belittling and you didn't do that. You were nice in a very weird way and then went on to deposit more of your same low treatment of me all over your forum. I'm not your beating post and you can't get away with it.

Wow!! So Meadow was a Social Justice Wanker??

She fits the personality profile.