Author Topic: Let's Fight!!  (Read 14439 times)

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
Re: Let's Fight!!
« Reply #180 on: April 02, 2012, 09:27:14 AM »
So what is it,  if it isn't down to intelligence,  that makes Meadow come back repeatedly kicking off and lashing out?

Is it that she enjoys it?   I somehow doubt it.  But i can't understand why she repeats it over and over.
blah blah blah

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #181 on: April 02, 2012, 09:32:37 AM »
Yeah, that's the weird bit, Bodie. Emotional SM?
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

midlifeaspie

« Reply #182 on: April 02, 2012, 09:54:58 AM »
I missed you being 'mean to Meadow', Hubert, or I'd have intervened. However, she doesn't seem to be responding, now, so maybe she's gone, after all?  :tickle:

You would have intervened?

:rofl:

What does that look like?  Your last two call-outs where you act bumfuzzled and keep changing the topic?  Let's not pretend like you can influence my behavior somehow Bruce.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #183 on: April 02, 2012, 09:55:25 AM »
Er, just because I addressed you and Bodie doesn't mean I'm not aware of all the others. What's the matter, do you feel unfairly singled out?

I find your calling out Bodie and Callaway to be really interesting.  Nobody has been as mean to Meadow as I have been.  Everyone else has sidled up to a line I crossed and left well behind.  Why are the female members being held to task while I am escaping your wrath?

Very true.

I will take you on huzzah!!!  :viking:

En Garde  :viking:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #184 on: April 02, 2012, 09:56:23 AM »
Did you know DFG, that Meadow here has also said shit about you behind your back?

For example:
Ok, I can't stand DFG, LG, Fnord, Skyblue. Bring it to me. I here. I guess you're a bunch o' losers, for real cowards. I'm just a delicate flower. Come on, pluck my petals.

I think before defending her in future, realise that she probably never liked you to begin with.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #185 on: April 02, 2012, 09:59:21 AM »
Did you know DFG, that Meadow here has also said shit about you behind your back?

For example:
Ok, I can't stand DFG, LG, Fnord, Skyblue. Bring it to me. I here. I guess you're a bunch o' losers, for real cowards. I'm just a delicate flower. Come on, pluck my petals.

I think before defending her in future, realise that she probably never liked you to begin with.

DFG has an ask-away thread that touches on a similar topic.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #186 on: April 02, 2012, 10:03:43 AM »
So what is it,  if it isn't down to intelligence,  that makes Meadow come back repeatedly kicking off and lashing out?

Is it that she enjoys it?   I somehow doubt it.  But i can't understand why she repeats it over and over.

Abuse can do that.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #187 on: April 02, 2012, 10:08:03 AM »
she nearly wet herself with excitement when she discovered Pyraxis was her ally.  I'm guessing she was nice again to DFG so that she would have someone else to condone her unpopular actions.
blah blah blah

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #188 on: April 02, 2012, 10:15:46 AM »
Don't know, still don't get it. Can't tie it together. But all posts of Meadow come across to me as being real, the nice, the nasty, the proud. But there seems to be no connection between them.

With TCO, he connected his posts, would find justifications in his "friendly" posts for his lashing out to people, working himself to a new meltdown again. With Meadow I don't see that. Do see a huge amount of nearly blind fury though. If I2 triggers her to that, this is not the place to be. And, when triggered to that, she will get reactions that fit her lashing out.
Even with childhood abuse triggering this lashing out, it does not take away responsibility for the posts she makes.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #189 on: April 02, 2012, 10:18:54 AM »
How would you react if you had a large group of people jumping you. I can't even believe how cruel you people are. The art issue or views by QV is just provocative. Provoke a response and beat a person to a pulp for disagreeing or vehemently reacting to you. To lure them back again and again for your attacks is particularly low. Taking someone's personal information and ripping it to shreds and distorting it in every manner and spitting it out all over your boards to further mock and ridicule...all of it just so warped and disturbing. You've known me for a long time and it's a powerful sense of betrayal. I can't even say I have artistic talent without you making it a crime. You clearly need to look at yourselves and stop projecting your junk in such convoluted cruel ways on vulnerable people. I don't know what to say to you. You are people I feel like I know who slander, attack, mock, ridicule and violate me every way you can. It's mental abuse and the cruelest kind of abuse in my opinion. The last thing demanding that I show my art to a group of people who laugh at, mocked and bully me near constantly is equally bizarre. Its just all one big mind fuck that you clearly get off on. The bottom line is you out number a single, targeted individual and make them your victim. I'm sure pyraxia regrets that she related to some of my posts and voiced it. I was afraid that would happen. Every time I look here I'm more shocked than the time before. This takes me back to childhood bullying at school only far worse in too many ways. It's traumatic. I have experienced traumatic reactions to it physically. I'm sure you don't know what that's like to go through, I already have very severe PTSD, but the harm is real and excruciating to go through. Dont pretend to be nice one minute and attack the next...that's Odeon and his forum rats follow him around to do his dirty work when he backs off and disappears again. Everything I say to try to get through to you is wasted. You couldn't care less. Some of you are very special, good people so it isn't everyone.

Using my sensitive information to mock and ridicule with that is particularly low. You're still hurting me or I wouldn't be posting here. QV's post was strategic for that purpose. Trying to get through to you is a waste of time. Lashing out at you for your cruelty is not the crime. Odeon is warped beyond belief and every venomous attack he spits out his mouth is specifically about who he is. He projects his junk on vulnerable people rather than take responsibility for who he is. He wants me to own it and say its me instead. All of it is beyond warped and sick. He owns the site and is profiting from targeting and abusing vulnerable people in a very sadistic manner and it's wrong and evil in my opinion and everyone participating are equally the same.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 10:21:47 AM by Meadow »

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #190 on: April 02, 2012, 10:20:40 AM »
No one provoked you. You brought it upon yourself.

I suggest that you stop using the victim card. I'm not buying it anymore.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #191 on: April 02, 2012, 10:27:27 AM »
I know a boy, bullied enough, to react with an attack as a defence, the moment he startles. He hurt a lot of kids, also kids that did no harm to him at all. And, lots of those kids retaliated.
The bullied kid got himself bullied more and more, because of his attack reaction.

Sucks, sucks big time.

He did learn to change that though. And, he got less bullied for it, both because he was not that aggressive any more, and, because he was no real treat for bullies any more.

Dynamics work that way.

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #192 on: April 02, 2012, 10:29:38 AM »
You're still hurting me or I wouldn't be posting here.
:hug:
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #193 on: April 02, 2012, 10:34:59 AM »
Oh this is rich. There's evidence that proves Meadow caused the first provocation and fuelled on it, yet still insists she's the victim and entirely without blame.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #194 on: April 02, 2012, 10:38:22 AM »
You're still hurting me or I wouldn't be posting here.
:hug:

Wait wut?

Did I read that correctly? So she's basically here because she wants the "abuse"? I don't know about anyone else but I'd simply leave if I felt like I was getting beaten down so badly as she says it is.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.