Educational

Author Topic: Troll jailed for racist comment  (Read 4256 times)

Frolic_Fun

Re: Troll jailed for racist comment
« Reply #120 on: March 30, 2012, 10:42:00 PM »
Yes, please, go, back, to, AFF, please... okay?

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #121 on: March 30, 2012, 10:46:11 PM »
I'm not going to AFF. It's the same there or worse, fucktards.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #122 on: March 30, 2012, 10:47:56 PM »
I can't even believe you're telling me to go there. How stupid. I'm allergic to you.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #123 on: March 30, 2012, 10:54:34 PM »
You've never seen me actually trying to troll you. Be lucky you haven't had that honour.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #124 on: March 30, 2012, 10:56:56 PM »
It's mostly power-mongering, fuckface Odeon and his sick scumrats. I'm not interested in AFF either. I've had enough of the so called aspie elite.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #125 on: March 30, 2012, 10:57:51 PM »
Arrested for trolling? Well fuck, might as imprison the entire population. Everyone is guilty of some form of trolling or saying highly inappropriate remarks. How do they define incitement to cause violence from saying a few words? Was he advocating a flash mob or call to arms? If not it's ridiculous.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #126 on: March 30, 2012, 10:59:27 PM »
You've never seen me actually trying to troll you. Be lucky you haven't had that honour.

Oh bless you high and mighty tardface.  That is so laughable

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #127 on: March 30, 2012, 11:01:31 PM »
Arrested for trolling? Well fuck, might as imprison the entire population. Everyone is guilty of some form of trolling or saying highly inappropriate remarks. How do they define incitement to cause violence from saying a few words? Was he advocating a flash mob or call to arms? If not it's ridiculous.

On Facebook they are real persons directing it at real life people. Doh!

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #128 on: March 30, 2012, 11:03:20 PM »
It's mostly power-mongering, fuckface Odeon and his sick scumrats. I'm not interested in AFF either. I've had enough of the so called aspie elite.

Well if you got up from your lazy fat arse, maybe one day you'd be liked. Perhaps getting raped by daddy (as he called you stoopid Ho) hasn't helped, after all you do need food for comfort right? :orly:

Oh bless you high and mighty tardface.  That is so laughable

Laughable? The only person who's laughable is you. You're a trogdolyte bint with no purpose of life and despite shitting out artwork you can't even hold onto a conversation without smearing the screen with your greasy, fishy fingers. Fucking hell I can smell them fingers all the way from here, 3000+ miles away.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #129 on: March 30, 2012, 11:04:49 PM »
 :facepalm:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #130 on: March 30, 2012, 11:08:20 PM »

On Facebook they are real persons directing it at real life people. Doh!

Facebook eh? Well can't help they're idiots for having a public profile in the first place. :zoinks:

Use any social networking medium and you inherit the risks. It's the equivalent to going to a pub and hearing some drunks mouth off at you obscenely. I don't see cops clearing out entire pubs after a few exchanges of terrible words.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #131 on: March 30, 2012, 11:11:31 PM »
I'm not the judge in his case so I wouldn't worry about him on my account. I'm against racism and trolls who bash others on the internet don't have my sympathy.

Some people think you're a troll. How would you feel if enough people got together and decided you were a troll and convinced law enforcement you were a menace and had you arrested for your posts here? It is a scary thought because words can be misunderstood and people like BruceCM have a posting style that is very hard to understand. What makes you think if there was such a law that you wouldn't be in trouble for some of the mean things you say?

Everyone is equally guilty of throwing feces in the monkey house.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 11:18:39 PM by TheRealDuckFetishGirl »
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #132 on: March 30, 2012, 11:17:04 PM »
You have a real talent there schleed, no doubt about it. It could take you far, if not for the shit staring you back in the mirror everyday. Good luck with it. The best you can do is just that, fuckface.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #133 on: March 30, 2012, 11:21:22 PM »
I don't rely on people for my confidence, so anything you're going to do is just not going to work on me. At all.

Remember how it felt as daddy forced his cock into you? I bet you secretly liked it.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #134 on: March 30, 2012, 11:21:40 PM »
I'm not the judge in his case so I wouldn't worry about him on my account. I'm against racism and trolls who bash others on the internet don't have my sympathy.

Some people think you're a troll. How would you feel if enough people got together and decided you were a troll and convinced law enforcement you were a menace and had you arrested for your posts here? It is a scary thought because words can be misunderstood and people like BruceCM have a posting style that is very hard to understand. What makes you think if there was such a law that you wouldn't be in trouble for some of the mean things you say?

I give people back exactly what they give me, as anyone with half a brain would recognize. I'm not the least bit concerned. I've been treated like dirt by those people here and they deserve every bit I've given back to them.