Author Topic: Want to body build for real strength  (Read 876 times)

Offline MutieTom

• Frequent Poster
Re: Want to body build for real strength
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2012, 03:12:24 AM »
I admit I was joking about the muscles, but the guy in the skinny picture looks more happy and relaxed.  I want to find a perfect middle ground between the two men.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2012, 03:38:18 AM »
I know which one i would prefer to see in a pinafore, doing my hoovering :o
blah blah blah

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2012, 03:41:53 AM »
I'm not into the sport of using language that way, Les. I have a lot of trouble in the area of language to begin with and here, as in life, I'm at a measurable disadvantage. The best I will be able to do is use profanities when aggravated enough. If I wanted to be mistreated I'd go visit my relatives. I finally gave them up too. I really don't get how making fun of someone is enjoyable. Just not my thing. I'm a person who has feelings, not just for myself, and really don't get you or care for the sport of using language to fight with people every day who think its fun and games to humiliate and mistreat others. If you're hard on your son because he's sensitive, I hope you get fucked up the ass for a million years as righteous payback. I had a mother like that and despise her today for who she is. A low-life coward. I'm sure you're a better father than my mother was or hoping so but based on your interests here to mock and ridicule others, it's hard to know.

My interests here? I like it here and teasing, joking, flaming, insulting are all fair game here. Do I spend my every post offending people? Nope. Do I from time to time? Sure.
Now are you asking whether in my day to day life, I treat my boy like some Adult I have a bare connection with, on the internet, far removed in culture, nationality and family relation from....then yes, actually I do. This would not be a shock to you though, would it?
As to my parenting style? I am a pretty relaxed Dad. Strict but not authoritarian. They know the rules very clearly and by and large they stick to them. They are good kids and I am very proud of them.
They are allowed to be kids and I do not seek to have them be mini adults. I am inclisive and I am interested in seeing the develop and be a part of their lives and I try not to be judgmental. I seek not to have them be mini versions of me. I teach them about morality and self-worth and humour and at the same time try to teach them how life works and how to protect themselves from life's hard knocks.
I show that I do care and respect and love them for who they are and to reinforce positive.
You know the basic parenting style I guess.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline MutieTom

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2012, 03:43:00 AM »
I know which one i would prefer to see in a pinafore, doing my hoovering :o
the chinese guy  :2thumbsup:

Offline MutieTom

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2012, 03:29:25 AM »
Seriously tho this is a body I'd like to have.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2012, 07:03:27 AM »
They can try, but if they make a good job of it and it turns out all arty and abstract, their diagnosis is invalid.

BS, some people think in poetry or images, some need to paint or draw to communicate better.  And sometimes that just happens to look swell.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline MutieTom

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2012, 09:13:52 AM »
Yeah, i should not disilusion arty aspies.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2012, 10:30:50 AM »
Who says I was talking about aspies?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2012, 11:36:51 AM »

It's an old body, by now. Although technically he is still alive.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

P7PSP

« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2012, 12:22:52 PM »

That is so Takei.  :hahaha:

P7PSP

« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2012, 02:16:46 PM »
Takei is a funny motherfucker. The first time I watched his youtube I couldn't stop laughing. Mutie Tom that is close to the build I had about 20 - 22 years ago when I was doing Won Hop Kendo from a guy named David Errigo in Ogden Utah. Doing a lot of aerobics, push ups, crunchy sit ups and practicing freestyle can get you in good shape.

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2012, 07:02:20 PM »
If you want real strength, do things that require strength.

For example, Climbing will result in you being wiry, strong and flexible. One of my friends who took me climbing for the first time yesterday started five months ago, goes two - three times a week and is strong as all fuck.

Takei is a funny bastard. Really good sense of humour.