Author Topic: SEMEN, LOTS AND LOTS OF SEMEN  (Read 890 times)

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
SEMEN, LOTS AND LOTS OF SEMEN
« on: January 25, 2012, 04:30:40 AM »
im pretty sure im going to join the navy.

been running for the last five days trying to build up lung capacity and stamina, dont know what ill do for pushups because i cant seem to do one...

sit-ups are not a problem because i can do the needed amount to get in without issue.

they may very well turn me down because of my aspergers/anger issues. even though i am on medication for the latter. or simply because i have not passed high school along with those two things combined.

not like its really going to change my mind even if i hear "no dont go, dont go" because im a stubborn S O B
but i would love to hear opinions on it regardless.

my reasons are pretty simple:
1. I see this as an opportunity to learn discipline, gain minimal to a large amount of knowledge in the field of firearms. depending on what job i get. and get payed to do so. and to better myself as a person.

2. I also see this as a way to with a bit of effort mooch money off the government to pay for training in a field of my choice either being a software or game developer/programer.

3. I have decided on the navy because a friend is going to join and all though i have thought of joining a branch of the canadian armed forces it was mostly infantry that i have thought of. now that my friend is going into the navy i feel it would be a bit safer to be on a boat shooting at things with the modern equivalent of a cannon than dropped into a sand covered plane with a gun, five mags of 5.56x45mm NATO ammunition, and a bottle of water. and maybe 5 other guys with me.

5. i feel i could enjoy myself thoroughly if i were to get myself a job on the high seas, one day every week i could even talk like i pirate! YARRRRR! (did yee notice i skipped four matey!?)

anyways. post your opinions. ghey me if you have to. (but if you dont have to dont kus i like my karma where its at)

that is all, ZIPPO OUT!

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: SEMEN, LOTS AND LOTS OF SEMEN
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 06:11:18 AM »
No don't go :P

Just realize they got rid of the rum ration in 1972 :zoinks: 
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

eris

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 11:52:33 PM »
good luck :)

eris

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 11:53:41 PM »
if you turn gay, take pics and send them to me

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2012, 12:44:48 AM »
if you turn gay, take pics and send them to me
will do.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 07:06:36 AM »
im pretty sure im going to join the navy.

been running for the last five days trying to build up lung capacity and stamina, dont know what ill do for pushups because i cant seem to do one...

sit-ups are not a problem because i can do the needed amount to get in without issue.

they may very well turn me down because of my aspergers/anger issues. even though i am on medication for the latter. or simply because i have not passed high school along with those two things combined.

not like its really going to change my mind even if i hear "no dont go, dont go" because im a stubborn S O B
but i would love to hear opinions on it regardless.

my reasons are pretty simple:
1. I see this as an opportunity to learn discipline, gain minimal to a large amount of knowledge in the field of firearms. depending on what job i get. and get payed to do so. and to better myself as a person.

2. I also see this as a way to with a bit of effort mooch money off the government to pay for training in a field of my choice either being a software or game developer/programer.

3. I have decided on the navy because a friend is going to join and all though i have thought of joining a branch of the canadian armed forces it was mostly infantry that i have thought of. now that my friend is going into the navy i feel it would be a bit safer to be on a boat shooting at things with the modern equivalent of a cannon than dropped into a sand covered plane with a gun, five mags of 5.56x45mm NATO ammunition, and a bottle of water. and maybe 5 other guys with me.

5. i feel i could enjoy myself thoroughly if i were to get myself a job on the high seas, one day every week i could even talk like i pirate! YARRRRR! (did yee notice i skipped four matey!?)

anyways. post your opinions. ghey me if you have to. (but if you dont have to dont kus i like my karma where its at)

that is all, ZIPPO OUT!

I don't know about the military in Canada so definitely check this out for yourself, but in the US I think that taking medication for any psychological issue (even anger or ADHD) would make the military reject your enlistment.  I think that you can get a waiver for the condition if you can successfully manage it for at least a year without medication.

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2012, 11:22:29 AM »
I don't know about the military in Canada so definitely check this out for yourself, but in the US I think that taking medication for any psychological issue (even anger or ADHD) would make the military reject your enlistment.  I think that you can get a waiver for the condition if you can successfully manage it for at least a year without medication.

thank you for the information callaway, i am well aware this may be the case. and am prepaired for either out come.

if i join up i get a payed for education and learn a bit of skills i would like to

if i get turned down i dont get shot... theres advantages to both sides.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2012, 02:12:45 PM »
Not a good idea at all. Don't think about joining the military. Not worth it in the long run.

Think of something else to do instead. Do you enjoy playing some sport? Might try aiming for a pro at something? What about other activities?

And so on and so forth.

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2012, 04:21:14 PM »
Not a good idea at all. Don't think about joining the military. Not worth it in the long run.

Think of something else to do instead. Do you enjoy playing some sport? Might try aiming for a pro at something? What about other activities?

And so on and so forth.

i enjoy video games... :/ doubt i could make it to MLG though.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2012, 04:54:42 PM »
I nearly joined the Air Force starting right after I graduated from college.

I was allergic to the wool felt the berets were made of so that I got large raised welts on my forehead where it touched my skin, but they gave me a medical waiver so I didn't have to wear it in ROTC in high school or college and they told me that I could get a waiver for it in the Air Force as well.  Then they came back a couple of years later and told me that I could not, that the people who told me that had been mistaken, and I would have to wear it in the Air Force and in the camp which would be starting that next summer.  So I quit.  They persuaded me not to say that it was because of the allergy because that would have cost them a lot of time and money to medically document.  So I said what they asked me to say instead, which IIRC was that I had a change of career goals that no longer included the Air Force.

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2012, 05:16:10 PM »
i really want to get my education payed for and the firearms training. and to be in a career with a friend which i think i may enjoy. i cant afford to live on my own, let alone pay for an education. :/ as far as firearms goes, would love to get my gun license. but i doubt i would be allowed to get one without something to say i have good character and am responsible.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2012, 05:19:19 PM »
Well I hope you enjoy being on a navy ship with nothing but a hundred other men for company.  :thumbup:

I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2012, 07:23:46 AM »
I tried to join the army when I was 18. I failed the psych test. I wanted to join Signals Corps. I could have gone back and tried again but then I developed asthma and the army doesn't allow people in with that.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2012, 04:00:22 PM »
Well I hope you enjoy being on a navy ship with nothing but a hundred other men for company.  :thumbup:

HEY! there will be two or three women on deck!

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

eris

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2012, 04:04:45 PM »
wow, are you serious ? They put a few women with a hundred men and set them out to sea for months at a time ?

goddamn. I want to be one of those women.