Author Topic: This is what you call a bullshit site.  (Read 2578 times)

Scrapheap

Re: This is what you call a bullshit site.
« Reply #90 on: December 28, 2011, 02:20:59 PM »
A lot of fundies seem to suffer from various narcissistic personality disorders. I know this first-hand.

You know the soccer moms, they're usually psycho bitches suffering from major personality disorders who want their kids to only read the books they want their kids to read, to watch the movies they want their kids to watch, and force them to follow whatever they believe at all costs.

And I'm excluding the adult-oriented books and movies of course. These kids aren't allowed to play Pokemon or watch Narnia or Harry Potter for God's sake.

That's ironic because Narnia is so heavily laced with christian theology.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #91 on: December 28, 2011, 05:04:55 PM »
 :indeed:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: December 28, 2011, 09:07:38 PM »
Yes, even the making of Narnia is like In the Beginning. Even I got that when I read it.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #93 on: December 29, 2011, 12:07:03 AM »
A lot of fundies seem to suffer from various narcissistic personality disorders. I know this first-hand.

You know the soccer moms, they're usually psycho bitches suffering from major personality disorders who want their kids to only read the books they want their kids to read, to watch the movies they want their kids to watch, and force them to follow whatever they believe at all costs.

And I'm excluding the adult-oriented books and movies of course. These kids aren't allowed to play Pokemon or watch Narnia or Harry Potter for God's sake.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Hellivision/narnia.htm

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: December 29, 2011, 12:32:57 PM »

Apparently, they don't like Miley Cyrus or Harry Potter either:

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Hellivision/hannah_montana.htm

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%20Witchcraft/harry_potter_is_of_the_devil.htm

Scrapheap

« Reply #95 on: December 29, 2011, 02:46:08 PM »

ZOMG!!! Satan is everywhaaaaarrr!!!!    :GA:      :GA:      :GA:      :GA:      :GA:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #96 on: January 02, 2012, 07:46:37 PM »
If it is a chat site....
My question is, " how does anybody ever get a word edgewise?"
Misunderstood.