Author Topic: The Dutch finally admit to warcrimes.  (Read 2230 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: The Dutch finally admit to warcrimes.
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2011, 04:14:28 PM »
Al Swearengen    04:10:03 PM    Posting in The Dutch finally admit to warcrimes..

ESSAY INCOMING... :tard:

Psychophant

« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2011, 04:17:42 PM »
 :trainwreck:

:runaway:

:trollface:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2011, 04:28:02 PM »
I am not obsessed with Butterflies or you either Adam. Nor anyone here.

As to clarification. If what you are saying is that it is a good thing on I2 for the Aspie members, which I believe is most of us here, to question anything said here which is misunderstood to allow for things not to be uncontested, leading to implication of things sad that were not said, positions taken that weren't, judgements made that weren't or hell even whether someone was joking....then yes you would be right,it is a good thing and a worthy thing for the members here to feel comfortable in doing.

If not, this is Intensitysquared, it is what it has always been. The more socially able Aspies to be enabled in being able to make a point defend it and and contest against what they do not believe or understand.

You are wanting Intensitysquared to change around this? Members to stop challenging, stop contesting and cease questioning. Sorry not doing that for you, nor Butterflies nor Shleed nor anyone else. It would be fucking silly to think that I would be inclined to. If you take the position that it is a bad thing, otherwise, we are all good.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2011, 04:42:16 PM »
Les, not everything butterflies says is about you. afaik, what shleed and butterflies were saying had nothing to do with you. the conversation had moved on

You also convenietly missed out that pyraxis was agreeing with them too. for some reason you just quoted shleed and butterflies.

You seem pretty obsessed with her tbh

"Them"? I was agreeing with Schleed, and only Schleed. And only that particular post, for that matter.  :GA:

(Edit: gah, quoted the wrong post)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 04:43:58 PM by Pyraxis »
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2011, 04:44:09 PM »
ok shleed but not butterflies. I saw nothing wrong with grouping you together in this case tho, as butterflies was also agreeing with shleed

my point still stands

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2011, 04:46:43 PM »

As to clarification. If what you are saying is that it is a good thing on I2 for the Aspie members, which I believe is most of us here, to question anything said here which is misunderstood to allow for things not to be uncontested, leading to implication of things sad that were not said, positions taken that weren't, judgements made that weren't or hell even whether someone was joking....then yes you would be right,it is a good thing and a worthy thing for the members here to feel comfortable in doing.

If not, this is Intensitysquared, it is what it has always been. The more socially able Aspies to be enabled in being able to make a point defend it and and contest against what they do not believe or understand.

You are wanting Intensitysquared to change around this? Members to stop challenging, stop contesting and cease questioning. Sorry not doing that for you, nor Butterflies nor Shleed nor anyone else. It would be fucking silly to think that I would be inclined to. If you take the position that it is a bad thing, otherwise, we are all good.
Fair enough Les, but just understand that I won't be bothered to try and explain everything just for you.

I don't really care if you have problems understanding me. If others do, then they can ask for clarification. If it's just you that can't understand me, then fair enough. I don't have anywhere near enough respect for you to worry whether you understand me, or not.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2011, 04:55:52 PM »

Fair enough Les, but just understand that I won't be bothered to try and explain everything just for you.

I don't really care if you have problems understanding me. If others do, then they can ask for clarification. If it's just you that can't understand me, then fair enough. I don't have anywhere near enough respect for you to worry whether you understand me, or not.

What you choose to do or not is really up to you.

As for you not respecting me...oh noes.... :GA: :runaway:

No, I am joking, not sure it is significant or even relevant.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2011, 06:30:09 AM »
Well I, being Dutch, am not butthurt or something.. and 'There's 2 kinds of people I can't stand. People who are intolerant of other cultures, and the Dutch!' is quite a good joke, in my opinion.

But ja.. what Dutch soldiers did in Rawagede, Indonesia 64 years ago was terrible and very wrong.
:indeed: to all of that.

Dutch united. :P
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2011, 06:46:12 AM »
I've never been to dutchland

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2011, 06:49:42 AM »
I can assure you that most of the people who annoy me are Dutch.  :yawn:

You should come and visit Dutchland though, we've got awesome cats here. And, there is me.  8)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2011, 06:52:24 AM »
I actually would do now I've got rid of my OCD and it is in europe

Too many complications with passports etc tho and the fear of getting strip searched lol

I'm scared I'm never gonna be able to leave the country again haha

you should come visit manchester :M it's awesome... in some ways...

I would love to travel europe. I talked about this with jonathan once while we were in the pub. I think he might have been drunk tho

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #56 on: December 12, 2011, 07:16:34 AM »
A national ID card should be enough to get you travelling through Europe. And, as long as you don't go via France to get back to the UK from the Netherlands, I think you'll be safe from any searching too. (Unless you decide to travel with a herd of football fans...)

The only borders that were strict in my experience where the French ones, and the one to the old GDR.

OK, not taking the weird incident when all our luggage was searched, when I went with a friend to Germany, on impulse of her parents, without an ID. Everything was searched, they never noticed there were only 4 ID's and 5 people in the car. That searching did get a bit on my nerves. (I was scared shitless  :hahaha: )

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: December 12, 2011, 07:22:31 AM »
yeah I would panic like hell then lol

my local airport has those full body scanners  :zombiefuck:

I always worry I'll look suspicious or something. or they'll think I've got drugs

If I did go to the Netherlands, I'd end up buying tickets for my whole family, just so I could try and look less suspicious by going with my mum and little brothers lol

I fucking hate security

Even just pat downs are problematic, coz they're separated into mens and womens queues  :facepalm2:

P7PSP

« Reply #58 on: December 12, 2011, 07:35:22 AM »
Just stay away from the part of Europe that your OCD is.  :thumbup:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: December 12, 2011, 08:14:45 AM »
Just stay away from the part of Europe that your OCD is.  :thumbup:
Yes, was wondering where in Europe his OCD is. Best to avoid that area. :D
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae