Educational

Author Topic: The Dutch finally admit to warcrimes.  (Read 2228 times)

Scrapheap

The Dutch finally admit to warcrimes.
« on: December 09, 2011, 03:58:38 PM »
This is why I, along with Austin Powers, hate the Dutch. It took them 64 years to get around to admitting they committed a masacre.

http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/12/09/9319481-six-decades-later-dutch-state-apologizes-for-indonesia-massacre

YO! FUCK THE DUTCH!!!!!11

:trollface:
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 04:04:31 PM by Grease Monkey »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: The Dutch finally admit to warcrimes.
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 06:51:22 PM »
This is why I, along with Austin Powers, hate the Dutch. It took them 64 years to get around to admitting they committed a masacre.

http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/12/09/9319481-six-decades-later-dutch-state-apologizes-for-indonesia-massacre

YO! FUCK THE DUTCH!!!!!11

:trollface:

What? Which "the Dutch" are you talking about? The Dutch who engaged in war crimes? The Dutch politicians? The Dutch people in general or all Dutch people?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Scrapheap

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 07:10:03 PM »
What? Which "the Dutch" are you talking about? The Dutch who engaged in war crimes? The Dutch politicians? The Dutch people in general or all Dutch people?

There's 2 kinds of people I can't stand. People who are intollerant of other cultures, and the Dutch!  >:(

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2011, 07:54:51 PM »

There's 2 kinds of people I can't stand. People who are intollerant of other cultures, and the Dutch!  >:(

Is this a joke?

Psychophant

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2011, 08:04:09 PM »
 :trainwreck:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2011, 08:21:14 PM »

Is this a joke?

:dunno:

Pretty strange joke maybe? Maybe he is talking generally or specifically to some Dutch people or maybe he hates anyone of Dutch heritage......I really have no idea because he has not made it clear?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2011, 08:56:31 PM »

Is this a joke?

Pretty strange joke maybe? Maybe he is talking generally or specifically to some Dutch people or maybe he hates anyone of Dutch heritage......I really have no idea because he has not made it clear?

His statement is contradictory on the face of it since it's very intolerant of another culture to make a blanket statement like "I can't stand 'the Dutch'."

Also he put a troll face at the bottom of his OP, which made me think that he might be joking even though the article he linked is serious.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2011, 08:57:38 PM »
:trainwreck:

What are you trying to communicate with this image, Psychophant?

Scrapheap

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2011, 10:23:57 PM »

Is this a joke?

His statement is contradictory on the face of it since it's very intolerant of another culture to make a blanket statement like "I can't stand 'the Dutch'."

Also he put a troll face at the bottom of his OP, which made me think that he might be joking even though the article he linked is serious.

Oooohh FFS PEOPLE!!!! Google

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2011, 02:50:18 AM »
Yes but that is Nigel Powers, not you. What is your own opinion?

Some Dutch people committed the atrocities but it is wrong to hate all of them for what a few people did.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2011, 05:08:51 AM »

Some Dutch people committed the atrocities but it is wrong to hate all of them for what a few people did.

Indeed. Wondering that too.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2011, 07:55:21 AM »
I know that as aspies we're not supposed to get jokes, but this is silly.
Scrappy is joking about hating the Dutfh.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2011, 10:24:02 AM »
Herp derp hurr durr i don't get the jokes WHAAARL  :autism:

Scrapheap

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2011, 10:38:09 AM »

Indeed. Wondering that too.

DOWN WITH THE DUTCH!!!

:pirateship:

Scrapheap

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2011, 10:39:07 AM »
Herp derp hurr durr i don't get the jokes WHAAARL  :autism:

Ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!