Educational

Author Topic: A polite question for Odeon  (Read 1029 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
A polite question for Odeon
« on: December 08, 2011, 06:56:40 PM »
I am kind of sorry to bring this up again, but I do have to ask you to clarify something for me.

You have criticized me on several occasions for not apologizing to someone, when I know that I have done something wrong.  Fair enough.

You have made several comments to me:

It's not a callout, really, just a little learning experience for Butterflies. I doubt Sir Les is interested in continuing his thread.

And the fuss I create now is nothing in comparison, but important, nevertheless. I think it's necessary for her to find out about how things are on the receiving end for a change.

Isn't as much fun to be on the receiving end, is it?

That's the thing, really. If her behaviour was to become the norm, I think we would all lose.

You have stated that you were wrong to make those comments, and that you have apologized to me:
You said you didn't need me quoting stuff (and I'm paraphrasing from the impression I got from your posts asking me to explain) but then brought the quotes yourself, only to highlight the posts I actually apologised for later on, namely those having to do with teaching you a lesson which I still think was unwarranted but made in the heat of the moment. Look at the dates and times. Nice going.

Now, I would have no hesitation in accepting your apology, if it appeared sincere, but unfortunately I can't find it.
I've read through the threads and can't see it. I have also tried the search engine, but it is really crap now.
I have no doubt that this is an oversight on my behalf, and that you have offered me a direct apology for those comments.

Could you please link me to the post where you apologized to me, or if you can't be bothered finding it, just repeat it here.

That way, I can do the decent thing and accept the apology, because I can't really accept an apology that I have never seen, and I'm sure you can understand that.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: A polite question for Odeon
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 07:25:51 PM »
Give it a rest already  :wanker:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 07:33:43 PM »

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 07:36:02 PM »
For someone who says they don't like drama strange as soon as it begins to subside you post this  :wanker: :wanker:

George Bernard Shaw

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 07:38:18 PM »
For someone who says they don't like drama strange as soon as it begins to subside you post this  :wanker: :wanker:

No I do quite enjoy drama. TBH I'm not trying to start any here though.

Truth is, I'd much rather make up with Odeon, than continue drama.

:wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 07:46:03 PM »

George Bernard Shaw

P7PSP

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2011, 07:48:09 PM »

You have an odd way of showing your willingness to make up with odeon if what you say is true. It looks more like shit stirring to me.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2011, 08:00:41 PM »

You have an odd way of showing your willingness to make up with odeon if what you say is true. It looks more like shit stirring to me.

I had a very bad opinion of Odeon over what has happened.

If he has apologized, then that would make a big difference to how I feel about him. It would also show me that he is prepared to practice what he preaches. I would have to respect that.

ATM we appear to be in a situation where Odeon has apologized, but I have not seen it. I would love to accept his apology, but obviously I'm unable to until I see it. I cannot find it.

He claims his actions warranted an apology. I would happily accept his apology.
This is the opposite of shit-stirring. If Odeon has issued a genuine apology to me, then I am a cunt for not responding to his apology.

If I had seen the apology, and it was a genuine apology, directed at me, then I would almost certainly have stopped the drama.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2011, 08:05:47 PM »
Speaking of shit stirring if you goggle shit stirring on page 3 of images  is Cal's avatar with a link to here :2thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 08:39:22 PM by parts »

George Bernard Shaw

P7PSP

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2011, 08:28:36 PM »
If I had seen the apology, and it was a genuine apology, directed at me, then I would almost certainly have stopped the drama.
It is easy enough to find, if you care to find it. I would provide a link if I took your claims about not starting shit at face value.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2011, 08:31:30 PM »
It is easy enough to find, if you care to find it. I would provide a link if I took your claims about not starting shit at face value.

If it is a genuine apology, directed at me, then I will promise you personally that it would be greatfully accepted.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2011, 08:34:50 PM »

If it is a genuine apology, directed at me, then I will promise you personally that it would be greatfully accepted.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,18809.msg840637/topicseen.html#msg840637

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2011, 08:42:56 PM »

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,18809.msg840637/topicseen.html#msg840637

Honestly Callaway. Thank you. That is much appreciated.

So for that lesson comment I do apologise, to you and to Butterflies and possibly others who might have reacted similarly, because that comment was a heat of the moment thing and, now that I think of it, quite dishonest of me.

Thank you Odeon. That is appreciated, and very much accepted. If I had seen it at the time, I would have happily accepted it.

You can consider my serious issue with you over. I don't expect us to agree on a lot of things, but that is a very genuine comment, so respect :thumbup:

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2011, 09:21:47 PM »
It's why I have deep respect for people like Odeon and some others here.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2011, 10:00:51 PM »
It's why I have deep respect for people like Odeon and some others here.

I do as well.  Odeon has earned my respect many times over and he did again.  I realize that mistakes happen to everyone but I think the most important thing is what you do when you realize that you have made one.