Author Topic: A polite question for Odeon  (Read 1030 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: A polite question for Odeon
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2011, 10:10:58 PM »
I do have respect for his comment, and regret the fact that I didnt see it at the time.
Might have saved some drama if I had.

Scrapheap

Re: This thread is now about Airplanes!!!!11eleventyone11!!!
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2011, 10:50:32 PM »
OK, this thread is now officially about Airplane Camping.  8)

And last but NOT least!!!!!   :eyebrows:  :eyebrows:  :eyebrows:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:

Scrapheap

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2011, 10:52:33 PM »

Let's take a second look at those lovely Airplane Camping Ladies!!!  :eyebrows:    :eyebrows:    :eyebrows:

Scrapheap

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2011, 10:53:14 PM »

Let's take a third look at those lovely Airplane Camping Ladies!!!  :eyebrows:    :eyebrows:    :eyebrows:

Scrapheap

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2011, 10:53:43 PM »

Let's take a fourth look at those lovely Airplane Camping Ladies!!!  :eyebrows:    :eyebrows:    :eyebrows:

Scrapheap

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2011, 10:54:25 PM »

Let's take a FIFF!!!! look at those lovely Airplane Camping Ladies!!!  :eyebrows:    :eyebrows:    :eyebrows:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2011, 11:15:59 PM »
 :LOL:

I'll stick with the tents in the middle of nowhere, thanks.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Scrapheap

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2011, 11:46:40 PM »
:LOL:

I'll stick with the tents in the middle of nowhere, thanks.

[Butthead] Uuuuuh, I'm poping a tent in the middle of nowhere huh-uh-huh BABE!  :eyebrows: Uuh-huh-huh[/Butthead]

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2011, 07:53:52 AM »
No I do quite enjoy drama. TBH I'm not trying to start any here though.

Truth is, I'd much rather make up with Odeon, than continue drama.

You have an odd way of showing your willingness to make up with odeon if what you say is true. It looks more like shit stirring to me.

I had a very bad opinion of Odeon over what has happened.

If he has apologized, then that would make a big difference to how I feel about him. It would also show me that he is prepared to practice what he preaches. I would have to respect that.

ATM we appear to be in a situation where Odeon has apologized, but I have not seen it. I would love to accept his apology, but obviously I'm unable to until I see it. I cannot find it.

He claims his actions warranted an apology. I would happily accept his apology.
This is the opposite of shit-stirring. If Odeon has issued a genuine apology to me, then I am a cunt for not responding to his apology.

If I had seen the apology, and it was a genuine apology, directed at me, then I would almost certainly have stopped the drama.

It really doesn't matter. You would have accepted or you would not? You think it is genuine or you do not? You would have saved the board unnecessary drama or not? You respect him or not?
In any of these casees...who fucking cares? I think most people here are sick to death of the bullshit.
You are saving us the drama now you have accepted this apology, and you would not have put the board through the bullshit drama you did, because you did not see it before? Who cares?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2011, 08:19:49 AM »

You have an odd way of showing your willingness to make up with odeon if what you say is true. It looks more like shit stirring to me.

If he has apologized, then that would make a big difference to how I feel about him. It would also show me that he is prepared to practice what he preaches. I would have to respect that.

ATM we appear to be in a situation where Odeon has apologized, but I have not seen it. I would love to accept his apology, but obviously I'm unable to until I see it. I cannot find it.

This is the opposite of shit-stirring. If Odeon has issued a genuine apology to me, then I am a cunt for not responding to his apology.

If I had seen the apology, and it was a genuine apology, directed at me, then I would almost certainly have stopped the drama.

It really doesn't matter. You would have accepted or you would not? You think it is genuine or you do not? You would have saved the board unnecessary drama or not? You respect him or not?
In any of these casees...who fucking cares? I think most people here are sick to death of the bullshit.
You are saving us the drama now you have accepted this apology, and you would not have put the board through the bullshit drama you did, because you did not see it before? Who cares?

oh sir les just give it a fucking rest allready. in case you hadnt noticed this thread is about airplane camping now!

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2011, 08:36:33 AM »

oh sir les just give it a fucking rest allready. in case you hadnt noticed this thread is about airplane camping now!

So the thread has degenerated into pointlessness? Already there my friend. Aeroplane camping? Apologies? Whatever. I noticed. I just don't care.
One more bourbon and i am calling it a friday night concluded.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 08:38:04 AM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2011, 08:41:40 AM »

So the thread has degenerated into pointlessness? Already there my friend. Aeroplane camping? Apologies? Whatever. I noticed. I just don't care.

this thread was pointless the minute butterflies read and accepted odeons apology.

any ways enjoy the bourbon and have a good sleep.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2011, 08:44:54 AM »

this thread was pointless the minute butterflies read and accepted odeons apology.

any ways enjoy the bourbon and have a good sleep.

and the moment it was conceptualised

Cheers mate catch ya tomorrow

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2011, 01:11:34 PM »
Its odoens website so dont be suprised if you dont like the way he rules it
:skywarp:

Scrapheap

« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2011, 03:55:51 PM »
Its odoens website so derp derp derp derp derp derp dippity derp dumb

fixed.  8)