Author Topic: Spasticity 2.0  (Read 10455 times)

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: Spasticity 2.0
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2011, 03:53:36 PM »
And lots of butthurt when someone does a little something. :orly:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2011, 03:57:26 PM »

Don't we have a lot of members who are willing to soothe some ointment on a hurt butt?
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2011, 03:59:22 PM »

Exactly.

And just in case you werent sure, you are more than welcome to join.
I cant guarantee any of the others will be nice to you, but Id be happy to see you there.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2011, 03:59:57 PM »
Yeah I think spasticity is best as a younger-orientated (young in mind I mean, I'm not gonna exclude the cool older people from that :zoinks: ) version of intensity, without the bullshit

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2011, 04:05:29 PM »

Exactly.

And just in case you werent sure, you are more than welcome to join.
I cant guarantee any of the others will be nice to you, but Id be happy to see you there.

I'll join when I feel like it. ;)

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2011, 04:44:43 PM »
anyone else getting this page?

« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 05:56:59 PM by Zippo »

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2011, 05:43:56 PM »

I can't see the pic you've posted, but the site is kinda working for me. I can access it OK, but the graphics dont seem to be working.

Psychophant

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2011, 05:56:28 PM »
I'm taking my moral outrage and shoving it out the fucking door and working on what really matters irl.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2011, 05:59:31 PM »
I think it is ok to be morally outraged sometimes.  I sometimes see things and i think 'nooooooo',  i rarely spout off about them though,  unless of course it is something directed at me personally.

What i really dislike is this 'teaching a lesson'  to people! :grrr:  If the whole world were to practice an eye for an eye then i think a lot of people would be bumping into each other by now. :zoinks:

When i was younger,  i think i was about twenty, i had someone try to teach me a lesson.  This was not internet drama but this was IRL hurt and pain.  I am talking broken bones.  My crime?  i was a bit too cocky.  I went from staying in every night to going out and having fun and it was all down to meeting my best friend, Clare.  I suppose you would politely say we were 'bubbly'  and impolitely say 'fucking annoying'.    Anyway,  i trod on some toes and that is why i had someone 'teach me a lesson'  and 'knock me down a peg or two'.

Did it work?   Did it fuck?   Oh it affected me alright.  Just not in the way it was intended.  I bounced back.  I didn't tread on toes anymore I FUCKING TRAMPLED ON THEM.   I had a 'bad girl' reputation to live up to.   

It was not good really.  It took me years to lose the chip on my shoulder.  I was not a very nice person at all and i was selfish and thoughtless.  I also dished out revenge to this person ten fold. 

I know other things contributed to my 'bad spell' but it was this lesson thing that really changed me.  Looking back i had some 'wicked fun' but my life was shallow,  materialistic, and i hurt some people too.   It took a few years to be 'good again'. 

I have never felt bubbly since,  which is sad.

Maybe that is why i reacted to flutterbies recent lesson.  I think it sucks to label people,  especially young people.  Using words like 'viscous' and 'sociopath' ... i just don't see it! 

God i was stupid.  I am glad to say that i don't think she is as stupid as i was.   

I certainly don't see anything 'evil' at all,  and nothing to warrant being singled out the way she has.

I knew at the time there would be a few 'tut tut's'at me for not supporting  this bizzare act of retribution.  I can only say my actions are directly based on my own personal experience.   Lessons suck.
blah blah blah

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2011, 06:20:51 PM »
I'm sorry you took offence re my lesson dig in that other thread (assuming that is what you mean).

You don't have to agree with my views, of course. I do think Butterflies was vicious and nasty in severl instances, to a degree others weren't, but that is my opinion and I have backed it up the best I can in those threads, explaining the whys and the hows, because that is what we sometimes do here. I stand by those views but it doesn't mean that I'm right, only that *I* think I am.

IIRC my comment was a direct response to something Butterflies said that I interpreted as quite nasty, and that's the context the response should be read in. I don't have the kind of malice to actually plan a lesson of that kind, and certainly not the patience. I do call people out and sometimes see the callouts as lessons of sorts, which is probably why I said what I did, but that's not why they happen. They happen because I want someone to back up their shit.

So for that lesson comment I do apologise, to you and to Butterflies and possibly others who might have reacted similarly, because that comment was a heat of the moment thing and, now that I think of it, quite dishonest of me.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2011, 06:26:14 PM »
So for that lesson comment I do apologise, to you and to Butterflies and possibly others who might have reacted similarly, because that comment was a heat of the moment thing and, now that I think of it, quite dishonest of me.

We all say things in the heat of the moment.

I apologise for appearing like I was trying to paint you as a bad person.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2011, 06:45:25 PM »
's OK. So maybe you should just avoid my reply to you in that other thread? :laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2011, 06:47:58 PM »
's OK. So maybe you should just avoid my reply to you in that other thread? :laugh:

I only replied to one bit , no worries.  :laugh:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2011, 06:58:43 PM »
Maybe that is why i reacted to flutterbies recent lesson.  I think it sucks to label people,  especially young people.  Using words like 'viscous' and 'sociopath' ... i just don't see it! 

Okay, that makes sense to me. Everybody makes mistakes, but making mistakes doesn't make you a sociopath. It's one of those hot button words that people are going to take in an exaggerated way. I should have been more careful than to have thrown it around.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2011, 07:19:05 PM »

Yes. That's how it is for me.