Educational

Author Topic: I feel I have to say this.  (Read 8291 times)

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
I feel I have to say this.
« on: November 17, 2011, 06:42:33 PM »
What MLA said got me to thinking and inspired me to post this.

*Clap* *Clap* *Clap* It seems you have finally repented for your sins MLA, good on you. I have stood by long enough without saying anything, and no, I am not just jumping on the bandwagon. Some of you are arrogant trolls and this is your little cesspool of a BBS that can bring out the worst in people, so I will be addressing your actions. You find one little flaw in a person and you pick at it until the become a scum of the earth troll or until you feel you have bullied them into submission. Case in point, MLA and Calavera.  When MLA was a Moderator at WP, I respected him, as he was one of the people that taught me how to moderate effectively. After being a member here for a short time, I saw what you trolls did to him, you turned him into a troll much like yourselves, at which point I lost my respect for him. I was so blind to do that and now I see that you just bought out a part of him that he keeps under control. Regarding Calavera, I joined the men's board in early April when I thought I could get some perspective on how to embrace being a man while living with Asperger's. I never had the intention of being a Moderator there, and to this day, I have no idea why MLA made that suggestion to Calavera.  Working with him was great to start with, the rules there were to my liking, and he was easy to get along with. Around the time he promted me to Administrator was when I started getting strange feeling that he had changed, and when he was banned from WP for pulling that stupid stunt on Plank, that's when I knew he had turned into a troll. After that point, he changed the rules and slowly started turning MAA into a more I2-like environment. He wanted me to "accept freedom of expression like Intensity does", which I know is code for "tolerate bullying". It's pretty obvious that you people convinced him to change the rules so you would have another place to spew excrement. Over the next few months, I did not like his actions at all, and as such, the threads in our Moderator's forum and PM's were mostly arguments over ethics.

Anyway, I do not consider all of you trolls, there are some of you that I actually like, Bodie, PSP, Zippo, QV, and a few others. Those members I do not consider trolls. I will not be posting here much anymore.

I have said my piece, take it how you will.
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: I feel I have to say this.
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 06:46:47 PM »

No one turned MLA into anything. Your accusations are based on ignorance.

Offline TA

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 06:54:40 PM »

He was the one that said this site bought out a part in him that he keeps under control.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2011, 06:57:25 PM »

Of course he had to blame somebody. God forbid someone take personal responsibility for their own actions.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2011, 07:05:56 PM »
Jesus cock-sucking Christ...

Binty

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2011, 07:15:22 PM »
Jesus cock-sucking Christ...

The drama never ends!

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2011, 07:21:52 PM »
Someone hurt someone else's feelings online! Oh no!

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2011, 07:29:31 PM »
Someone hurt someone else's feelings online! Oh no!

STOP THE INTERNET PRESSES!
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2011, 07:35:35 PM »
SHUT. DOWN. EVERYTHING.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2011, 07:44:49 PM »

He was the one that said this site bought out a part in him that he keeps under control.

No, that's just what you want to read to justify this post.  I don't hold anybody else responsible for anything I do.  Don't attempt to represent me, especially if you are going to do it so badly.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2011, 07:45:42 PM »
Very few of us actually went and joined Calavera's board, so no, if that place turned into a trollfest it wasn't "us" :dunno:

I always thought Calavera only gave you the admin tag on MAA out of pity for your desire to be WP mod, he just wanted to give you a consolation prize.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2011, 07:47:59 PM »

No, that's just what you want to read to justify this post.  I don't hold anybody else responsible for anything I do.  Don't attempt to represent me, especially if you are going to do it so badly.

Having read that, I apologize for this:

Of course he had to blame somebody. God forbid someone take personal responsibility for their own actions.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2011, 07:48:52 PM »

Having read that, I apologize for this:

I knew you were speaking generally, not specifically.

Offline TA

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2011, 07:52:31 PM »

I'm not attempting to represent you, I stated my honest opinion in the OP, take it how you will.

Very few of us actually went and joined Calavera's board, so no, if that place turned into a trollfest it wasn't "us" :dunno:

I always thought Calavera only gave you the admin tag on MAA out of pity for your desire to be WP mod, he just wanted to give you a consolation prize.

I stopped caring about the WP thing months ago, how may times do I have to say that? I gave up the admin tag on MAA because I did not want to argue with Calavera to the point where I would say something that I would later regret.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 07:57:46 PM by TheAnonymous »

P7PSP

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2011, 09:17:45 PM »
Fuck off asshole.  :finger: People are responsible for their own behavior.