Author Topic: I feel I have to say this.  (Read 8289 times)

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
Re: I feel I have to say this.
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2011, 10:27:31 PM »
Fuck off asshole.  :finger: People are responsible for their own behavior.

I can see that, my statements were based merely off my observations from the past few months.

It seems I have worn out my welcome here anyway, not that I ever had one.

You are always telling people to 'harden the fuck up' PPK, guess what,  I FUCKING DID.  I HARDENED THE FUCK UP AND SHARED MY HONEST OPINION ON SOME OF YOU.
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

P7PSP

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2011, 11:56:24 PM »
What you did was try to blame this site for people's behavior. This apparent belief that people with kind dispositions will turn into trolls and/or flame others simply by being here is bullshit. I never did feel particularly welcoming to you here based on what I saw of your behavior @ WP but I have not bothered attacking you either. I haven't noticed anyone else going after you here but with an average of 2 posts per day just how much effort did you expect people to put into making you comfortable here? As for MACV I like how he behaves here and would like him to come back. MACV, just like MLA, is quite capable of taking credit/blame for his own behavior. Do you tend to respect people because they won't own their actions? I don't. I prefer interacting people who do not seek to blame others when their own actions bite them in the ass.

Offline TA

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2011, 12:12:17 AM »
You may have a point, but over the past few months, it certainly seemed like someone was enabling both of them. I have thought about attacking you because of our exchange of words on WP earlier this year, but I found out you were a decent person, and I was being an idiot when I did all that stuff. The main reason I really have not posted much is because the place was semi-dead for the better part of a few months. That, and there was some drama here that I wanted to avoid.

P7PSP

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2011, 12:20:31 AM »
You may have a point, but over the past few months, it certainly seemed like someone was enabling both of them. I have thought about attacking you because of our exchange of words on WP earlier this year, but I found out you were a decent person, and I was being an idiot when I did all that stuff. The main reason I really have not posted much is because the place was semi-dead for the better part of a few months. That, and there was some drama here that I wanted to avoid.
This site is largely unmoderated as you must have noticed by now. People post what they want so what you see is what they want to post. You do not see Hyke, Parts, renaeden or CBC flaming others because it is not their nature to do so. OTOH you will see trolls like Chair posting degenerate shit whether they are here or at WP.

Offline TA

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2011, 12:30:11 AM »
This site is largely unmoderated as you must have noticed by now. People post what they want so what you see is what they want to post. You do not see Hyke, Parts, renaeden or CBC flaming others because it is not their nature to do so. OTOH you will see trolls like Chair posting degenerate shit whether they are here or at WP.

It's my nature to stay in the shadows, and I certainly never flame anybody unless I have a damn good reason to. I have heard the name chair before, but I really have no clue who he is. The only person I have seen try to deliberately cause trouble here was buttcoffee, and he sucked at it.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2011, 01:24:46 AM »
Chair's not even a troll, just a narcissistic moron who uses aliases to project various aspects of his personality.

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2011, 02:04:27 AM »
SHUT. DOWN. EVERYTHING.

PLEASE DO! i got my weiner stuck in the paper roller a while back, i think its starting to get gang green

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2011, 02:55:00 AM »

No one turned MLA into anything. Your accusations are based on ignorance.

He was the one that said this site bought out a part in him that he keeps under control.

No, that's just what you want to read to justify this post.  I don't hold anybody else responsible for anything I do.  Don't attempt to represent me, especially if you are going to do it so badly.

I'm not attempting to represent you, I stated my honest opinion in the OP, take it how you will.

Very few of us actually went and joined Calavera's board, so no, if that place turned into a trollfest it wasn't "us" :dunno:

I always thought Calavera only gave you the admin tag on MAA out of pity for your desire to be WP mod, he just wanted to give you a consolation prize.

I stopped caring about the WP thing months ago, how may times do I have to say that? I gave up the admin tag on MAA because I did not want to argue with Calavera to the point where I would say something that I would later regret.

I didn't say that you currently cared, only that your appointment as admin on MAA came at a time when you still did, which just makes me think that Calavera only saw you as some kid who wanted a chance and was only doing you charity.

You might think you're a better person than lots of people here and you can think whatever you want. But broadcasting it with your nose in the air as you walk out the door of this place is a bit sanctimonious.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2011, 04:11:22 AM »
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2011, 07:30:41 AM »
This is getting to be fucking ridiculous.  :facepalm2:

We're the anti-christ....RUN.

RUN FAST.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2011, 07:36:01 AM »

RUN FAST.

I think we need an exorcism, such is the depth of the evilness.   :pope:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2011, 07:38:03 AM »

What the fuck is MAA?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2011, 07:51:08 AM »
Calavera set up a site called Men And Autism.

P7PSP

« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2011, 07:56:46 AM »
It's my nature to stay in the shadows, and I certainly never flame anybody unless I have a damn good reason to.
And nobody took issue with that when you recently said as much during a round of drama. I do not recall anyone saying or implying that you needed to join in where you don't want to.

I have heard the name chair before, but I really have no clue who he is.

He used to post @ WP as PAT666RICK. I got active posting at zOMG Aspies specifically to flame him in an unprotected environment, so I clearly had the qualities that you object to prior to being active here. Except for your initial assertion in this post I don't actually have any issue with what you post here. You have not locked yourself into leaving so your credibility is not at stake if you stick around a bit. 
The only person I have seen try to deliberately cause trouble here was buttcoffee, and he sucked at it.
I found some of his stuff amusing though odeon and Parts would likely disagree. I did argue with him @ zOMG about how stupid it was to deliberately set out to get banned here and then whine about being banned here.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2011, 11:56:02 AM »

RUN FAST.

I think we need an exorcism, such is the depth of the evilness.   :pope:

Where's our resident nun when we need her most?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.