Educational

Author Topic: Could no longer bite my tongue on this...you know me.  (Read 14612 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Could no longer bite my tongue on this...you know me.
« Reply #285 on: November 21, 2011, 08:00:15 PM »
You know what the fucking problem is?

Butterflies is acting like an NT.

Yes, I'm going to be a raging bigot here. Bear with me.

She successfully got a posse together and hounded down a spazztastic fucktard and made his life miserable to the point of epic meltdown. Now she's back on her own territory, her friends are all patting her on the back while she further talks shit about him and anyone who objects to the whole mess. When she thinks she's going to get in trouble she makes excuses for her behavior. When she thinks she'll get more social credit for owning up, she owns up. If that's not NT social chameleon bullshit, I never went to middle school.

Go on, Butterflies. You've graduated. You are successfully able to bully an autistic man and his possibly battered wife. Yay for you. Asperger's or not, you've graduated Intensity.

Now turn around, if you're a decent human being, and think about what it would mean to use that ability well.

There's a reason the kids here keep insisting you're fine and the big guns got outraged. This community is about enabling the spazzes. Who are you enabling? Yourself? That's great, if you're still young and learning. That's just fine, self-empowerment and all that. But once you get adept at it, then further grinding the point home - and doing your utmost to minimize it and erase it when people call you on it - crosses the line into cruelty.

Sure, we can tolerate it. We all want to get by in the NT world, right? Learning more and more NT behavior is only an advantage.

But I for one don't think it makes for a good community. It only repeats the bullshit that created a need for an Intensity in the first place.

I don't think Butterflies is evil. I do think she needs to grow up.
:fp: :emb: :tinfoil:

You need to grow up you big evil bad bully.  >:( :bigcry:

I know. I am soooooooo bad >:D

:shamone: :shamone:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #286 on: November 21, 2011, 08:05:31 PM »
You know what the fucking problem is?

Butterflies is acting like an NT.

Yes, I'm going to be a raging bigot here. Bear with me.

She successfully got a posse together and hounded down a spazztastic fucktard and made his life miserable to the point of epic meltdown. Now she's back on her own territory, her friends are all patting her on the back while she further talks shit about him and anyone who objects to the whole mess. When she thinks she's going to get in trouble she makes excuses for her behavior. When she thinks she'll get more social credit for owning up, she owns up. If that's not NT social chameleon bullshit, I never went to middle school.

Go on, Butterflies. You've graduated. You are successfully able to bully an autistic man and his possibly battered wife. Yay for you. Asperger's or not, you've graduated Intensity.

Now turn around, if you're a decent human being, and think about what it would mean to use that ability well.

There's a reason the kids here keep insisting you're fine and the big guns got outraged. This community is about enabling the spazzes. Who are you enabling? Yourself? That's great, if you're still young and learning. That's just fine, self-empowerment and all that. But once you get adept at it, then further grinding the point home - and doing your utmost to minimize it and erase it when people call you on it - crosses the line into cruelty.

Sure, we can tolerate it. We all want to get by in the NT world, right? Learning more and more NT behavior is only an advantage.

But I for one don't think it makes for a good community. It only repeats the bullshit that created a need for an Intensity in the first place.

I don't think Butterflies is evil. I do think she needs to grow up.
:fp: :emb: :tinfoil:

You need to grow up you big evil bad bully.  >:( :bigcry:

I know. I am soooooooo bad >:D

:shamone: :shamone:

You're a bad bad girl who needs seeing to! :poopy:  :squiddy: :bonban:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #287 on: November 21, 2011, 08:05:45 PM »
Hey, you're showing your true colors. That's a step in the right direction.  :viking:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #288 on: November 21, 2011, 08:11:09 PM »
Well I'm off to sleep , try not to bully anyone while I'm gone Butterflies.  :zoinks:

After all you need your posse to help you attack your victims.  :tickle:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

P7PSP

« Reply #289 on: November 21, 2011, 08:13:26 PM »
I'm not sure what you're referring to , I meant the argument over the rancid insult etc etc , IMO I think TCO would have wanted trouble to stir up over this.
I don't base my decisions on what to post based on WWTCOD. He is not here, aside from an occasional passing thought of him falling off a pier I don't invest much time in wondering what he wants or doesn't want. Trying to dissuade odeon from posting his opinion on Butterflies by throwing TCO's perceived wants and desires out there is ridiculous argumentation.
I'm not disturbed arguments happen here , I just really cannot see why this argument is still going on and why there is a need for it to continue, I'm not demanding it stop of course but I still fail to see the point in all this.  :dunno:
While you are not blatantly demanding that it stop you appear to be uncomfortable about it. Does Butterflies need your help? Is there any reason that she cannot handle odeon on her own?

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #290 on: November 21, 2011, 08:23:49 PM »
An amazing stroke of luck that Butterflies
was bad here...

...very lucky for her she was in a place of righteous correction!  and now is on the right path.

:borg: 
blah blah blah

P7PSP

« Reply #291 on: November 21, 2011, 08:32:29 PM »
An amazing stroke of luck that Butterflies
was bad here...

...very lucky for her she was in a place of righteous correction!  and now is on the right path.

:borg:
Should odeon be censured for having the temerity to disagree with Butterflies bodie? Maybe she should be immune from having others disagree with her http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,14881.0.html she is wearing big girl panties. I don't get why you and squid appear to be of a mind that she needs protected from odeon. What's up with that?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #292 on: November 21, 2011, 08:37:28 PM »
While you are not blatantly demanding that it stop you appear to be uncomfortable about it. Does Butterflies need your help? Is there any reason that she cannot handle odeon on her own?

TBH PPK, I can use all the help I can get here.
Odeon has admitted "I think it's necessary for her to find out about how things are on the receiving end for a change". So yes. I'm very appreciative of anyone who offers support here.

If this was a real callout, then I'd agree with you, but this is just a vedetta from Odeon.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #293 on: November 21, 2011, 08:47:30 PM »
What am I, chopped liver?  :LOL: :bigcry:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #294 on: November 21, 2011, 08:57:10 PM »
What am I, chopped liver?  :LOL: :bigcry:

You're way too nice to possibly have a vendetta

I think you really like me, but are just too shy to say, so you bitch at me :eyelash:
Don't worry. I used to be the same.

P7PSP

« Reply #295 on: November 21, 2011, 09:41:51 PM »

TBH PPK, I can use all the help I can get here.
Odeon has admitted "I think it's necessary for her to find out about how things are on the receiving end for a change". So yes. I'm very appreciative of anyone who offers support here.

If this was a real callout, then I'd agree with you, but this is just a vedetta from Odeon.
It is not a vendetta, it is a disagreement and bodie and squid both appear to me to be aghast at the idea that anyone would have a disagreement with you. That is why I posted the link to my poll about protected classes. Throwing red herrings about how I2 1. will be moderated 2. is a place of righteous correction or 3. WWTCOD is just providing distractions as covering fire instead of addressing what odeon has said. If they were actually addressing what odeon said rather than burying the thread in bullshit I would just continue spectating.

Assuming that it really is a vendetta just what is it that squid or bodie can do for you that you cannot do for yourself? All this crap that squid, Parts or anyone else puts up about dragging stuff on is easily fixed. If Squid or Parts or anyone else don't like this thread all they have to do is ignore it. It is similar to Rage getting a bug up his ass about the Meadow threads, not how he responded to it but why he bothered getting his knickers in a knot because of it.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #296 on: November 21, 2011, 09:49:56 PM »
I will greatfully accept any help they offer.

You didnt criticize Odeon when he was trying to get people to lay off Steve.

P7PSP

« Reply #297 on: November 21, 2011, 10:05:09 PM »
I will greatfully accept any help they offer.

You didnt criticize Odeon when he was trying to get people to lay off Steve.
So fucking what! I don't weigh in on every fucking topic here.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #298 on: November 21, 2011, 10:17:07 PM »
You're way too nice to possibly have a vendetta

I think you really like me, but are just too shy to say, so you bitch at me :eyelash:
Don't worry. I used to be the same.

You've got to be kidding me.  :zombiefuck:

Quoting this for posterity, because it's going to matter.

Osensitive1

« Reply #299 on: November 21, 2011, 10:23:35 PM »
I've been watching this one closely while dealing with my own crap and waiting for my time to run out. This thread to me seems to have run astray. I sympathize with butterflies here, but will admit I have a bias for youth, and might not feel the same way if it were someone more mature. I also relate to Odeon. Sometimes when the children of I2 are naughty, I've had a compulsion to lecture.

My perspective: Sir Les distancing himself from this place may not really be about the place, but maybe his own behavior in the past toward others, or even his own sense of involvement in this particular happening. I really don't know. However, Sir Les' main point to be made was that someone was hurt. I found it interesting, early in the thread, the question was raised about if it was worth it. Of course it was intended as a question about if it was was worth it to defend the site. I think that's a very important question, was it worth it, and one people can only as of their self.