Educational

Author Topic: Could no longer bite my tongue on this...you know me.  (Read 14461 times)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: Could no longer bite my tongue on this...you know me.
« Reply #270 on: November 21, 2011, 06:54:56 PM »
You know what the fucking problem is?

Butterflies is acting like an NT.

Yes, I'm going to be a raging bigot here. Bear with me.

She successfully got a posse together and hounded down a spazztastic fucktard and made his life miserable to the point of epic meltdown. Now she's back on her own territory, her friends are all patting her on the back while she further talks shit about him and anyone who objects to the whole mess. When she thinks she's going to get in trouble she makes excuses for her behavior. When she thinks she'll get more social credit for owning up, she owns up. If that's not NT social chameleon bullshit, I never went to middle school.

Go on, Butterflies. You've graduated. You are successfully able to bully an autistic man and his possibly battered wife. Yay for you. Asperger's or not, you've graduated Intensity.

Now turn around, if you're a decent human being, and think about what it would mean to use that ability well.

There's a reason the kids here keep insisting you're fine and the big guns got outraged. This community is about enabling the spazzes. Who are you enabling? Yourself? That's great, if you're still young and learning. That's just fine, self-empowerment and all that. But once you get adept at it, then further grinding the point home - and doing your utmost to minimize it and erase it when people call you on it - crosses the line into cruelty.

Sure, we can tolerate it. We all want to get by in the NT world, right? Learning more and more NT behavior is only an advantage.

But I for one don't think it makes for a good community. It only repeats the bullshit that created a need for an Intensity in the first place.

I don't think Butterflies is evil. I do think she needs to grow up.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #271 on: November 21, 2011, 07:08:24 PM »
But, I bet my but is bigger than yours. (Not going to back up my shit on this one  :booty: )

MY butt is bigger than either of YOUR butts; if you don't believe me, call me out!  :M :P

This matter is very easily settled by you both posting pictures and letting the members judge for themselves. :M

I shan't subject myself to that.  I haven't even been properly called out.  :M :zoinks:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #272 on: November 21, 2011, 07:20:33 PM »

And with that line you instantly discredited your argument.

Good job.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #273 on: November 21, 2011, 07:35:39 PM »
Why thank you. Glad to hear you've still got your head in the sand.

:calodeon:

*takes a bow*
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #274 on: November 21, 2011, 07:40:03 PM »
It keeps going and going and going and going and going and going and going  :wanker:

A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

P7PSP

« Reply #275 on: November 21, 2011, 07:40:53 PM »
I'd just like to point out.

You do realise carrying on this frankly beyond decaying drama , is probably exactly what TCO would have wanted?
To continue creating arguments and anger between people even after he had left?
Arguing about various things went on before TCO ever joined I2, some arguments even involved anger.  :o Doing, or not doing, something based on what we might infer about TCOs desires seems like a piss poor way to decide what to post, or not post, IMO. Of course you are free to consider WWTCOD in all your future decisions if it suits you.

Good job.
Not necessarily. Why are you so concerned about a minor dust up between odeon and Butterflies? You have frequently jumped in to arguments with both feet and now appear to be greatly disturbed that arguments happen here.  :dunno:

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #276 on: November 21, 2011, 07:42:26 PM »

Hey, don't knock it, we're going for the record.  :hamsterwheel: :pirate:

P7PSP

« Reply #277 on: November 21, 2011, 07:46:04 PM »

It will take a bit of typing to outdo Meadow's threads. What a toxic bitch. I miss her sometimes.  :'(

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #278 on: November 21, 2011, 07:48:21 PM »

It will take a bit of typing to outdo Meadow's threads. What a toxic bitch. I miss her sometimes:'(

I miss labor pains, but I wouldn't want to go through them again.   :zombiefuck:
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Psychophant

« Reply #279 on: November 21, 2011, 07:50:05 PM »

P7PSP

« Reply #280 on: November 21, 2011, 07:51:43 PM »

It will take a bit of typing to outdo Meadow's threads. What a toxic bitch. I miss her sometimes:'(

I miss labor pains, but I wouldn't want to go through them again.   :zombiefuck:
:lol: :plus:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #281 on: November 21, 2011, 07:54:51 PM »
Why thank you. Glad to hear you've still got your head in the sand.

:calodeon:

*takes a bow*

I'd rather have my head in the sand than have my head up my arse Pyraxis. :thumbup:

I'd just like to point out.

You do realise carrying on this frankly beyond decaying drama , is probably exactly what TCO would have wanted?
To continue creating arguments and anger between people even after he had left?
Arguing about various things went on before TCO ever joined I2, some arguments even involved anger.  :o Doing, or not doing, something based on what we might infer about TCOs desires seems like a piss poor way to decide what to post, or not post, IMO. Of course you are free to consider WWTCOD in all your future decisions if it suits you.

Good job.
Not necessarily. Why are you so concerned about a minor dust up between odeon and Butterflies? You have frequently jumped in to arguments with both feet and now appear to be greatly disturbed that arguments happen here.  :dunno:

I'm not sure what you're referring to , I meant the argument over the rancid insult etc etc , IMO I think TCO would have wanted trouble to stir up over this.

I'm not disturbed arguments happen here , I just really cannot see why this argument is still going on and why there is a need for it to continue, I'm not demanding it stop of course but I still fail to see the point in all this.  :dunno:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #282 on: November 21, 2011, 07:56:21 PM »

She successfully got a posse together and hounded down a spazztastic fucktard and made his life miserable to the point of epic meltdown. Now she's back on her own territory, her friends are all patting her on the back while she further talks shit about him and anyone who objects to the whole mess. When she thinks she's going to get in trouble she makes excuses for her behavior. When she thinks she'll get more social credit for owning up, she owns up. If that's not NT social chameleon bullshit, I never went to middle school.

Go on, Butterflies. You've graduated. You are successfully able to bully an autistic man and his possibly battered wife. Yay for you. Asperger's or not, you've graduated Intensity.

Now turn around, if you're a decent human being, and think about what it would mean to use that ability well.

There's a reason the kids here keep insisting you're fine and the big guns got outraged. This community is about enabling the spazzes. Who are you enabling? Yourself? That's great, if you're still young and learning. That's just fine, self-empowerment and all that. But once you get adept at it, then further grinding the point home - and doing your utmost to minimize it and erase it when people call you on it - crosses the line into cruelty.

Sure, we can tolerate it. We all want to get by in the NT world, right? Learning more and more NT behavior is only an advantage.

But I for one don't think it makes for a good community. It only repeats the bullshit that created a need for an Intensity in the first place.

:fp: :emb: :tinfoil:

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #283 on: November 21, 2011, 07:57:10 PM »
 :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #284 on: November 21, 2011, 07:58:12 PM »

:fp: :emb: :tinfoil:

You need to grow up you big evil bad bully.  >:( :bigcry: