Educational

Author Topic: Could no longer bite my tongue on this...you know me.  (Read 14459 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Could no longer bite my tongue on this...you know me.
« Reply #195 on: November 20, 2011, 05:48:50 PM »
You should because unless you think you are without fault, it's the decent thing to do. You were not without blame

Have never suggested I'm without blame. I don't think I'm without blame at all.

You are mistaking my apathy with believing I'm innocent.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #196 on: November 20, 2011, 07:55:34 PM »
People seem to be reading what butterflies is saying in two different ways. Some of u are seeing her being cowardly and shifting blame. Me and some others are seeing her admitting blame and accepting it was wrong .

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #197 on: November 20, 2011, 08:02:31 PM »
I'm not sure what else people want

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #198 on: November 20, 2011, 08:05:26 PM »
Tbh I don't really see anyone being "better" than the other , to say so is ridiculous.

Butterflies is not innocent and she has admitted this herself.

She made a remark about pandora to piss off Steve-O after he had told her he hopes she gets cancer and wishes death on her family.

"Rancid" was not a particularly nice thing of Butterflies to say , no but it was FAR less disgusting than what TCO said yet I didn't exactly see people tell him to stop what he was saying to her.

As for Butterflies pushing blame on to others , if she was doing that she would be claiming she was innocent not saying that she was as bad , the "but" thing is a mere fact, yes we did go over to facebook snd tried to discuss things civilly but none of us started mud slinging until Pandora flung insults at Bodie , THAT is when insults were aimed at Pandora and when the "Rancidora" name started being used.

Now can this finally be dropped? , there was shit on both sides and no one is better than the other.

Also Odeon , if you are so against non-members of this forum being targeted in such a way , where exactly were you complaining in the thread where Skyblue , Pikajedi and Farnsworth were threatening to use real-life info against Tambo-man?

Where were you complaining in the thread where Butterflies , Soph and I were targetting Parakeet whilst he was only a member of WP?

Please correct me if I am wrong but right now I am seeing a distinct double standard in a lot of people.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Psychophant

« Reply #199 on: November 20, 2011, 08:05:45 PM »
Welcome to the Jungle

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #200 on: November 20, 2011, 08:07:03 PM »
People seem to be reading what butterflies is saying in two different ways. Some of u are seeing her being cowardly and shifting blame. Me and some others are seeing her admitting blame and accepting it was wrong .

I'm no coward, and I don't see pointing out that what Steve has said worse stuff to me as shifting the blame.
I agree that the insult that I made before Pandora was involved was wrong, but pretty small compared to much of what goes on here.
I have not done anything that I see as wrong during the FB drama, and I fully reserve my right to refer to someone I am fighting with as Rancidora.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #201 on: November 20, 2011, 08:08:57 PM »
Tbh I don't really see anyone being "better" than the other , to say so is ridiculous.

Butterflies is not innocent and she has admitted this herself.

She made a remark about pandora to piss off Steve-O after he had told her he hopes she gets cancer and wishes death on her family.

"Rancid" was not a particularly nice thing of Butterflies to say , no but it was FAR less disgusting than what TCO said yet I didn't exactly see people tell him to stop what he was saying to her.

As for Butterflies pushing blame on to others , if she was doing that she would be claiming she was innocent not saying that she was as bad , the "but" thing is a mere fact, yes we did go over to facebook snd tried to discuss things civilly but none of us started mud slinging until Pandora flung insults at Bodie , THAT is when insults were aimed at Pandora and when the "Rancidora" name started being used.

Now can this finally be dropped? , there was shit on both sides and no one is better than the other.

Also Odeon , if you are so against non-members of this forum being targeted in such a way , where exactly were you complaining in the thread where Skyblue , Pikajedi and Farnsworth were threatening to use real-life info against Tambo-man?

Where were you complaining in the thread where Butterflies , Soph and I were targetting Parakeet whilst he was only a member of WP?

Please correct me if I am wrong but right now I am seeing a distinct double standard in a lot of people.
Thanks Squiddy, and I fully agree.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #202 on: November 20, 2011, 08:10:02 PM »
Buterly I agree, that is hOw i am seein this whole hint too. I hunk I am. Issuing what the main issue is

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #203 on: November 20, 2011, 08:29:35 PM »
Buterly I agree, that is hOw i am seein this whole hint too. I hunk I am. Issuing what the main issue is

Huh?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #204 on: November 20, 2011, 09:02:55 PM »
Sorry, ipod

I think that was meant to be that I was missing what the main issue was. Dunno what hunk was meant to be. think?

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #205 on: November 20, 2011, 09:05:07 PM »
Sorry, ipod

I think that was meant to be that I was missing what the main issue was. Dunno what hunk was meant to be. think?

I honestly thought you were pissed.  :laugh:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #206 on: November 20, 2011, 09:11:39 PM »
so did i for a second when I read it :P

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #207 on: November 20, 2011, 09:14:47 PM »
Sorry, ipod

Odeon and Les have different issues.

Les believes that I called her Rancidora as a direct insult to him. Of course it wasn't directed at Les.

Odeon still seems to be going on about the fact that I said she was rancid 6 weeks ago, although he now just seems to want to prove that I'm a bad girl, and that I need disciplined :squiddy:.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #208 on: November 20, 2011, 09:22:12 PM »
Sorry, ipod

I honestly thought you were pissed.  :laugh:

Me too.  :LOL:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #209 on: November 20, 2011, 09:28:21 PM »
Odeon and Les have different issues.

Les believes that I called her Rancidora as a direct insult to him. Of course it wasn't directed at Les.

Odeon still seems to be going on about the fact that I said she was rancid 6 weeks ago, although he now just seems to want to prove that I'm a bad girl, and that I need disciplined :squiddy:.

Way to put words in everybody's mouths. I don't think you have any idea what the issues are.