Author Topic: How well did you sleep last night?  (Read 32356 times)

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
Re: How well did you sleep last night?
« Reply #1125 on: December 14, 2018, 09:22:05 PM »
Not well. I woke up at 3 AM and spent the next hour trying to go back to sleep.
Also me

This has been a thing for me lately. I'm not sure why.
Same, except my magical waking hour is 4:37am  :thumbdn:

Have you checked if there is something in the house making some noise at that time?

I finally broke the spell, me. I overslept this morning, with a vengeance.
There isn't inside, but the coyotes are really active lately so it may be them calling back and forth.

I thought it was little foot singing the song of her people in the heating duct!    :eyebrows:

:lol1: I forgot about that!!! He hasn't done it in ages. That was so funny. I will never delete the audio that I have of that.

I stand updated!  LOL   8) 8)
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #1126 on: December 15, 2018, 07:07:22 PM »
Decent.  :laugh:
:skywarp:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #1127 on: December 15, 2018, 09:43:35 PM »
I slept lightly and a bit tossing and turning-ey, well, not that there's much room to turn on the sofa, comfy as it is.

Then 7AM, rude awakening, last dregs of pain medication in my system had buggered off completely. Forcing me awake and feeing like a bag of arses, covered in arse sauce, and wrapped in an arse.

Knocked myself out with a large dose of a powerful muscle relaxer, that blocks nor/adrenaline release, in order to cause a temporary, profound hypotension. Which isn't as elegant, not even close, as a sleeping pill (I'd already had five, four 5mg nitrazepam, and 1x192mg chlormethiazole, a more barbiturate-like med, and they hadn't even put a dent in the inability to sleep. Normally, that'd floor someone for the whole night, and probably the best part of the following day too), but, forcing my blood pressure to hit the deck worked. About four hours and 20 minutes, timed it just right, woke up, feeling shitty as I knew would be the case. But I timed it so that I was mere minutes off from the expected delivery time of a 'before 1pm'  next day weekend rapid shipment, someone sent plenty methadone.

So I took a couple of hundred mg, got 70 tablets, had a bit over half, and feeling fine. Slept in a nice long comfy nap on the sofa, after extracting it, preparing it for an IM dosing, whack, in it goes, out I went, toking on my e-cig contentedly until the rather sizable serving of 'done went past 'nice  and warm and comfy' and towards 'get your eyeshades on, because the light might wake you up earlier than planned many hours later'

Got enough for tomorrow, get my repeat rx monday 8am, Miscalculation of remaining pain med supply crisis averted. And actually feeling pretty decent. Although I think I'll have a wee top-up, just 20mg or so, whilst I work upon.....one of my projects my autie-thing makes me like lots....CBC would get it.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1128 on: December 16, 2018, 08:52:11 AM »
Last night was better
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #1129 on: December 17, 2018, 10:18:25 AM »
Like shit, after a really convincing, and really horrible nightmare that left me waking in tears. Absolute shitty cunting one.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1130 on: December 17, 2018, 11:48:41 AM »
Like shit, after a really convincing, and really horrible nightmare that left me waking in tears. Absolute shitty cunting one.
Those are awful :hug:

Last night was better than usual. Didn't have my normal middle of the night wide awake for hours experience.
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1131 on: December 17, 2018, 12:46:37 PM »
I was so exhausted from work last night and sore, took my usual night time meds, melatonin 3mg and benadryl 12.5 mg, along with 2 tylenol and very small glass of wine.  To also celebrate making it home and up our driveway from hell with an inch of slushy snow on it.  My bloody "slipping tire" light was flashing like a hyperactive lighthouse at me all the way up to the parking spot.  OY  Fortunately, nobody else had driven on it by the time I got there (11:15 pm)  so there was a bit of traction with bare tar underneath.  Others driving can pack it down and make it even worse.   :zombiefuck:
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1132 on: December 17, 2018, 06:41:47 PM »
I was so exhausted from work last night and sore, took my usual night time meds, melatonin 3mg and benadryl 12.5 mg, along with 2 tylenol and very small glass of wine.  To also celebrate making it home and up our driveway from hell with an inch of slushy snow on it.  My bloody "slipping tire" light was flashing like a hyperactive lighthouse at me all the way up to the parking spot.  OY  Fortunately, nobody else had driven on it by the time I got there (11:15 pm)  so there was a bit of traction with bare tar underneath.  Others driving can pack it down and make it even worse.   :zombiefuck:
I used to want a long driveway when we decided to move out to the country until I remembered how long it would take to plow and how awful it could be in the snow. lol
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1133 on: December 17, 2018, 06:49:15 PM »
I used to want a long driveway when we decided to move out to the country until I remembered how long it would take to plow and how awful it could be in the snow. lol

Yep, it's nice during the summer and fall, but, come winter, hyper vigilance is in order.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1134 on: December 18, 2018, 12:41:26 AM »
Processing a lot of work-related stuff in my mind so not particularly well. :-\
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1135 on: December 18, 2018, 08:10:59 AM »
Processing a lot of work-related stuff in my mind so not particularly well. :-\
Same  :yawn:
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #1136 on: December 20, 2018, 01:51:29 PM »
Kinda shitty waking  up at 3am seems to the new trend  :thumbdn:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1137 on: December 20, 2018, 01:57:00 PM »
Like the dead. Finally.  :zombiefuck:
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1138 on: December 20, 2018, 07:48:25 PM »
Horribly, actually. I think it was too hot.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1139 on: December 21, 2018, 07:41:38 AM »
Horribly, actually. I think it was too hot.
Do you have central air? Sleeping when it's hot out is brutal. I become miserable when it's too hot out.
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad