Author Topic: Irrigate spongy  (Read 14720 times)

eris

Re: Interrogate spongy
« Reply #255 on: October 13, 2011, 11:07:04 PM »
ok :) I still dont think you think it means what I think it means tho :D

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #256 on: October 13, 2011, 11:09:40 PM »
that made you wet yourself ?

I dont think you think that means what I think that means.
http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-of/wet-%28one%27s-self%29 
The internet is an amazing resource for learning a language provided that one knows how to use it properly.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

eris

« Reply #257 on: October 13, 2011, 11:13:20 PM »
Yes, it really is. I knew you meant that you pissed your pants. I mean that that means something different to me than it does to you.

It's ok. No one ever understands. I', going to end this section of the convo now. Have a nice day, Spongy.

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #258 on: October 13, 2011, 11:45:31 PM »
If I had a penis I would measure it daily.
I know you´ve left but on my way to university I thought of an appropiate reply to this.

I guess that makes you an honorary male.
Just provide the male society of proof that youve been whining on several forums that are frequented by males for at least a year about how males have it so much easier while avoiding to listen to their replies and you should be welcome to the club.

Im trying to apply for the honorary female card but I cant get past the 3rd question. They expect me to decide between team jacob and team edward and its a though choice. I mean edward is so dreamy but jacob is so hot.
Maybe you could help me with this.
(Just in case this message isnt a joke, not all)
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

eris

« Reply #259 on: October 13, 2011, 11:48:40 PM »
^^ I'd fuck the shit outta Robert Pattinson.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #260 on: October 13, 2011, 11:50:35 PM »
I know you´ve left but on my way to university I thought of an appropiate reply to this.

Just provide the male society of proof that youve been whining on several forums that are frequented by males for at least a year about how males have it so much easier while avoiding to listen to their replies and you should be welcome to the club.

Im trying to apply for the honorary female card but I cant get past the 3rd question. They expect me to decide between team jacob and team edward and its a though choice. I mean edward is so dreamy but jacob is so hot.

Well I answered that third question with, "Fuck twilight, they're both faggots.", needless to say, my application got rejected and my house spontaneously combusted by the rage the letter contained but, what can you do? :dunno:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

eris

« Reply #261 on: October 13, 2011, 11:56:21 PM »

"Fuck twilight, they're both faggots.",

I agree, but my answer remains the same. He's just pretty.

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #262 on: October 13, 2011, 11:57:49 PM »

Well I answered that third question with, "Fuck twilight, they're both faggots.", needless to say, my application got rejected and my house spontaneously combusted by the rage the letter contained but, what can you do? :dunno:
Ive heard that Im unable to choose since "Im still expecting pattinson and lautner to show some actual talent and you´ll get my reply as soon as this happens" has a better result.

Eris You might want to keep that outside of your application

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #263 on: October 14, 2011, 12:53:51 AM »
You *will* be assimilated.  :borg:
Do you have cookies on the dark side?

Yes and brownies too

We have brownie points. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #264 on: October 14, 2011, 12:56:02 AM »
Ive received quite a few suggestions to stick around and try to work on the problems that there are between both sites  and I think that its a great idea but given the way that wp/I^2 treat each other at the moment Im not sure it would work.
Screw the go between route; true it won't work anyway. Just hang out. Don't worry; be spongy.
Agreed
:agreed: Fuck that go between shit. I2 and WP never will be similar to each other. Anyone @ WP is free to join here if they choose, likewise several of us have WP accounts.

Everyone is welcome, of course.

Just don't tell him about the planned WP actions yet. We need to soften him up a bit first.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #265 on: October 14, 2011, 02:56:10 AM »
The stuff that bores the pants off me

WP
Alex Plank
and any mention of Parakeet just makes me nod off

therefore i couldn't stand the irony.....that someone i had asked to join.....

would talk about these things all the time :bigcry:

However, i clicked on a link that spongy left in the chatroom last
night.  I told myself to be open minded.  I started to read...
..... :yawn:...it was a moan-fest,  moaning about people who
were moaning on the fb page!  moaning that the posts on fb
didn't obey the WP rules...i saw 'rules'  and 'TOS' and i clicked
x.  Window closed.

Sorry Spongy.  My intentions were good.  Al's arena idea came
to mind.

Just don't tell him about the planned WP actions yet. We need to soften him up a bit first.
Yes we have to convert him.  It would not be at all funny if we enticed
every decent mod over there to join us!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 03:01:50 AM by English Privateer »
blah blah blah

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #266 on: October 14, 2011, 03:20:52 AM »

I understand that wp talk isnt that interesting to most of you so Im going to  try to become a somewhatactive member on this board talking about other topics(not sure how that will go though but Im no longer spongy and wont address any more wp questions here unless they are done by active members that are having some issues with the site).
Sorry to disapoint you and I´ll try to act in a more appropiate manner from now on.

As for the wp thread its a tongue in cheek comeback to ZR. She has stated several times that she wont explain herself so a thread criticizing her behaviour that would end as soon as she explained herself seemed fitting(also she searches her name online and that is one of the top results). not sure who called dw_a_mum though because she is no longer involved in moderating(just sided with her to piss gredene).

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #267 on: October 14, 2011, 03:31:42 AM »
Good for you!  I am sure there is much more to
'V' than just spongy anyway!

What does the 'V' mean?

I used to have a  :vibe: called 'victor' which i used
to shorten to V :zoinks:

blah blah blah

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #268 on: October 14, 2011, 05:14:34 AM »

3 Never measured my penis(Who does that?)

Every man alive, ever.

Never did.
Not for any other reason that when I was younger I knew a dick was supposed to be around 6 inches long and a ruler supposed to be about 12 inches. I knew I would be around half a ruler's length give or take and it didn't occur to me there would be a problem with an inch or two either way. I was not freakishly small or large so I did not see a need to get any more precise. I was not getting any sex anyhow so it was kind of more irrelevant.
By the time I was getting some, it never was bought up as a for or against. I thought it average.
My ex once measured it, supposedly for my benefit and to support a claim she made about my size. (It was early on in the piece). I found it embarassing and it was more to her benefit really. She was more excited about her findings than I
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #269 on: October 14, 2011, 05:27:28 AM »
Good for you!  I am sure there is much more to
'V' than just spongy anyway!

What does the 'V' mean?

I used to have a  :vibe: called 'victor' which i used
to shorten to V :zoinks:
Im aware that V is much shorter and easier than spongy.
V is my name´s initial(in case you didnt notice you can check it in one of the multiple quotes from my fb at the steve-o thread)and while my name differs from Victor they both have the same meaning/origin(to conquer/win).

I started at online forums at V(was looking for something short and simple)I only took spongy at wp because V was taken and its my oldest cat´s name(somehow I became known by this username so I kept using it to avoid confusion).

One of the few people Ive maintained a lengthy communication online with happens to be called a shortened version of Victoria and she brought this up sometime ago(she mentioned she had been looking up my name meaning and it turned out that we shared the meaning, somehow I wasnt creeped out by her looking my name up) so its an even bigger coincidence than you thought.