Author Topic: Irrigate spongy  (Read 14751 times)

P7PSP

Re: Interrogate spongy
« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2011, 07:13:50 PM »
am i the only one here that didnt get a "Strong" greeting when i came here? i think i got only one "go away" and never really got harrassed... maybe i shouldt be mentioning this... people may try and make up for lost time i guess...
I received a friendly greeting, then I left and stayed gone for 5 months.  :dunno:

eris

« Reply #76 on: October 12, 2011, 07:15:55 PM »
am i the only one here that didnt get a "Strong" greeting when i came here? i think i got only one "go away" and never really got harrassed... maybe i shouldt be mentioning this... people may try and make up for lost time i guess...
I received a friendly greeting, then I left and stayed gone for 5 months.  :dunno:

On my second post, PPK called me a derelict necrophile :D  I just laughed and said that I liked em cold and kept posting.

Osensitive1

« Reply #77 on: October 12, 2011, 07:18:14 PM »
Just started posting.

P7PSP

« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2011, 07:19:16 PM »

On my second post, PPK called me a derelict necrophile :D  I just laughed and said that I liked em cold and kept posting.
Yes, I did not take a quick liking to you eris.  :LOL:

eris

« Reply #79 on: October 12, 2011, 07:26:06 PM »
Some people thought I was a troll. :) Not anymore, I am not, as I dont say things to get reactions. It's more that the things that I naturally want to talk about sometimes creates strong ones.

P7PSP

« Reply #80 on: October 12, 2011, 07:54:58 PM »
Some people thought I was a troll. :) Not anymore, I am not, as I dont say things to get reactions. It's more that the things that I naturally want to talk about sometimes creates strong ones.
Well I do like you now eris. I just don't get certain interests that you have.

eris

« Reply #81 on: October 12, 2011, 08:10:17 PM »
I dont get them either, sometimes :D

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #82 on: October 12, 2011, 09:44:50 PM »

What corporate mindset? What does that mean?

In the US, it means you follow/believe all that the corporate executives say you should believe.  In this case if Alex Plank tells you that I2 is evil then you should believe exactly as he does.   Believing differently means you are evil and should be banned or whatever.

Also known as "drinking the Kool-Aid".

Osensitive1

« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2011, 09:50:26 PM »
Jack makes slushes in a blender with koolaid. It's yummy and others always want to drink it.

Osensitive1

« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2011, 10:16:18 PM »
Think you might stay now that the steve thing is over? Have you ever watched spongebob squarepants? You know how patrick says sponge with a 'u' sound in the middle and a 'ch' sound at the end? Like spunch bob? That's how I say sponge. It's sort of an impediment; have to really focus and say it slowly to say the 'ng' sound right.. Also have trouble with the word orange, and say it like ornch. That's funny, huh, spunchy?

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #85 on: October 12, 2011, 10:30:39 PM »
Speaking of the domestic abuse thread though - how do you feel about working for an unstable guy who beats on his girlfriend?  How do you feel about the money that Alex is making off of the work you are doing when he contributes nothing at all of his own to the place?  How do you feel about the secret agents from Autism Speaks that are on the board?  How do you feel about all the secret moderators with 10 or fewer posts?  How do you feel about Alex making whatever girl he is trying to bed that week into a new moderator?  How do you feel about Alex undoing decisions you make as a group (of course this is assuming you ever work as a group right now) and not even bothering to tell you he has done so?  How do you feel about all the employees at Sliqua who keep showing up as mods and admins?

In general, how do you like the job so far?
I feel that if that was the case she´d have filled a report about it instead of making a post in a public thread about it.   I havent heard anything about a report being filled therefore I have my doubts towards the veracity of her claims.
He was the site´s creator and he is the one that pays all the costs so I dont see why he shouldnt be able to do this(Having said that if I created my own forum I´d try to get as involved in it as possible to make sure that there are no issues but this si up to him and he has chosen not to do so).

Havent interacted with ay secret agent from autism speaks so I cant speak for that.

As far as Im concerned the only active female moderator at the moment is hyperlexian and while some members have tried to get involved with her alex doesnt seem to be one of them.

Hasnt undone any decisions yet so I dont know how I´d feel about that.

The employers at sliqua have been quite helpfull finding information about a certain IP we are looking into...so I have no reason to be wary of them.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #86 on: October 12, 2011, 10:37:15 PM »
Also, no other moderator PM'ed me except you.  Whomever told you that I was busy with my family and job and school and "wanted to be banned" (by your logic) was lying.  Unless of course you are saying that Sallamandrina popped in and said that I "probably wouldn't care" in which case you took her intentionally out of context because she and I converse (commiserate) personally and she showed up to defend what she saw as a gross abuse of power and a perversion of everything that she and I worked for when we were running the place.

Bringing me to another question.  In that thread of mine that was quickly hidden in the sand, Sallamandrina voiced a very loud opinion and gave her goodbyes to the board she has been a part of for several years and moderating for many months.  How can you justify silencing her last posts like that?
Sallamandrina made a post on the mod chat explaining what you told her and Moog/Tallyman worked with that in mind.

I cant justify it because I wasnt involved in that thread in particular and I believe it was one of the mod members I dont know that well who did it so I didnt feel like questioning them about it was the right thing to do at the time.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #87 on: October 12, 2011, 10:38:57 PM »
Oh, and you didn't answer the most interesting part for me.  How did you come to the conclusion that I was fired as a mod?  Is this the history that Moog is sharing?
No the abuse of power is a story that was brought up after I tried to sort things out between you and parakeet.

Cant find your mod log(did find your resignation at mod chat on may 8th) and Im going to bed, will do some research  about it tomorrow.

Psycho-madman enjoy the show because I wont be here for long.

It's called, joking around and doing a bit of leg pulling.  This emoticon gets used a lot here, it's nothing personal.  sheesh!
Who said it was personal
I dont have an issue with it but since it was in my personal thread I thought it had to be addressed.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2011, 10:39:23 PM »
Speaking of the domestic abuse thread though - how do you feel about working for an unstable guy who beats on his girlfriend?  How do you feel about the money that Alex is making off of the work you are doing when he contributes nothing at all of his own to the place?  How do you feel about the secret agents from Autism Speaks that are on the board?  How do you feel about all the secret moderators with 10 or fewer posts?  How do you feel about Alex making whatever girl he is trying to bed that week into a new moderator?  How do you feel about Alex undoing decisions you make as a group (of course this is assuming you ever work as a group right now) and not even bothering to tell you he has done so?  How do you feel about all the employees at Sliqua who keep showing up as mods and admins?

In general, how do you like the job so far?
I feel that if that was the case she´d have filled a report about it instead of making a post in a public thread about it.   I havent heard anything about a report being filled therefore I have my doubts towards the veracity of her claims.
He was the site´s creator and he is the one that pays all the costs so I dont see why he shouldnt be able to do this(Having said that if I created my own forum I´d try to get as involved in it as possible to make sure that there are no issues but this si up to him and he has chosen not to do so).

Havent interacted with ay secret agent from autism speaks so I cant speak for that.

As far as Im concerned the only active female moderator at the moment is hyperlexian and while some members have tried to get involved with her alex doesnt seem to be one of them.

Hasnt undone any decisions yet so I dont know how I´d feel about that.

The employers at sliqua have been quite helpfull finding information about a certain IP we are looking into...so I have no reason to be wary of them.

I think that it's a mistake to think that the only legitimate cases of abuse are those where a police report has been filed.  I think that most incidents of domestic partner abuse are unreported.

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: October 12, 2011, 10:44:14 PM »

That's probably my biggest issue with him. Don't like how he treats his fellow autistic members as if they're nobodies generally unworthy of his attention and consideration.