Educational

Author Topic: Irrigate spongy  (Read 14596 times)

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
Re: Interrogate spongy
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2011, 02:02:25 PM »
Oh, and you didn't answer the most interesting part for me.  How did you come to the conclusion that I was fired as a mod?  Is this the history that Moog is sharing?
No the abuse of power is a story that was brought up after I tried to sort things out between you and parakeet.

Cant find your mod log(did find your resignation at mod chat on may 8th) and Im going to bed, will do some research  about it tomorrow.

Psycho-madman enjoy the show because I wont be here for long.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

midlifeaspie

« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2011, 02:04:22 PM »
Also, no other moderator PM'ed me except you.  Whomever told you that I was busy with my family and job and school and "wanted to be banned" (by your logic) was lying.  Unless of course you are saying that Sallamandrina popped in and said that I "probably wouldn't care" in which case you took her intentionally out of context because she and I converse (commiserate) personally and she showed up to defend what she saw as a gross abuse of power and a perversion of everything that she and I worked for when we were running the place.

Bringing me to another question.  In that thread of mine that was quickly hidden in the sand, Sallamandrina voiced a very loud opinion and gave her goodbyes to the board she has been a part of for several years and moderating for many months.  How can you justify silencing her last posts like that?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2011, 02:06:00 PM »

That's the thing about this place.  You aren't protected from questions you don't want to answer.  You will eventually have to flee because people here ask the real questions, and those in power usually don't like answering them.  It's some kind of affront to your dignity right?  Or is it just beneath you?

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2011, 02:08:27 PM »
I exchanged several pms with you about attacking parakeet, all you did was accuse me of being drunk of power and since you showed no sign of change I left matters to other mods to see if they could figure out something.

One of them PM´d you and you mentioned that you are busy with the baby thing and wouldnt bother if you were banned.

Sorry, I missed this.  Around here "back it up" means with quotes from the source material.

More questions now.

If someone says they don't mind being banned that means to you that they should be banned?  That means to you that they said they will never change their behavior?  That means that they are asking to be banned?  Which is it?  How do you get from A to B?
Im not going to provide screenies of our conversations because they happened through PMs and I respect the private part of that word too much to do this.

If someone has been acting in a way that breaks the rules/refuses to address the issue when a mod comfronts him about it/says that he doesnt mind being banned to another member this member has been given a fair chance of a hearing and has refused to speak, there are several ways of working around this one and someone  else(dont have ban tools yet) thought that banning you was acceptable.

Going to sleep now, hope that you can find another interesting member you can question.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2011, 02:12:16 PM »

That's the thing about this place.  You aren't protected from questions you don't want to answer.  You will eventually have to flee because people here ask the real questions, and those in power usually don't like answering them.  It's some kind of affront to your dignity right?  Or is it just beneath you?
My decision to not hang out here for long was made long before I made my first post/account.
I joined this site to explain myself and Ive already done that, therefore if I felt uncomfortable about your questions I´d have stopped posting already.
Its not related to either of those things, its related with the fact that I cant keep up being a mod/being an active member on wp.net fb page/being here/studying and this isnt one of my priorities at the moment

Psychophant

« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2011, 02:12:40 PM »
Oh, and you didn't answer the most interesting part for me.  How did you come to the conclusion that I was fired as a mod?  Is this the history that Moog is sharing?
No the abuse of power is a story that was brought up after I tried to sort things out between you and parakeet.

Cant find your mod log(did find your resignation at mod chat on may 8th) and Im going to bed, will do some research  about it tomorrow.

It's called, joking around and doing a bit of leg pulling.  This emoticon gets used a lot here, it's nothing personal.  sheesh! 

midlifeaspie

« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2011, 02:13:27 PM »
Im not going to provide screenies of our conversations because they happened through PMs and I respect the private part of that word too much to do this.

That's bullshit because the conversation happened between two people, and I am giving you permission. You aren't violating my privacy.

If someone has been acting in a way that breaks the rules/refuses to address the issue when a mod comfronts him about it/says that he doesnt mind being banned to another member this member has been given a fair chance of a hearing and has refused to speak, there are several ways of working around this one and someone  else(dont have ban tools yet) thought that banning you was acceptable.

And yet you spout about that you like second chances, etc.  I was banned after calling one member one name and refusing to apologize.  That name btw was "paranoid".  You banned an ex-mod because he called someone paranoid and didn't kowtow when confronted about it.  Does this sound like a healthy environment to you?  Or is it more possible that, as I suggested before, this person whose name you won't use (but we all know that Moog is the only one left active with the ban tool and he admitted that he tried again and again to ban me and it wouldn't take) is trying to consolidate his little fiefdom by eliminating all dissenting voices from former members with inside information about how the place used to be run?

Going to sleep now, hope that you can find another interesting member you can question.

So now you know how this place works and you have learned why weak people don't last here.  This is advanced internet over here bucko.  Don't show back up until you can run with the big dogs.  Sleep tight :)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 02:15:28 PM by MidlifeAspie »

midlifeaspie

« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2011, 02:14:30 PM »
My decision to not hang out here for long was made long before I made my first post/account.

What was that you were saying about preconceptions?  :hahaha:

eris

« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2011, 02:30:08 PM »
How tall are you?

Do you have big hands / feet?

Have you ever done something outlandishly crazy with a friend? if so what?

Do you intend to report all of us to the moderation staff on this site?

I'm bored.  :zoinks:

You perv, it's starts already :D

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2011, 02:42:10 PM »
Feel free to ask whatever´s on your mind.
From why did I choose to join this place to post in a thread that had several attacks against me? to what happened with Rachel and Ross after friends finale?(my knowledge on some of this questions may be a little limited but I´ll promise to try my best).

Hi Spongy.

:welcome:

What part of the world are you from?

eris

« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2011, 02:43:54 PM »

I guess he really didnt mean that. I think he means " ask whatever is on your mind as long as it is appropriate and something I wanted to answer"

'Snot the way this place works, sploogy.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2011, 02:46:58 PM »

I guess he really didnt mean that. I think he means " ask whatever is on your mind as long as it is appropriate and something I wanted to answer"

'Snot the way this place works, sploogy.

He definitely didn't mean that.  He thought he was logging into something like The Haven I guess :)

eris

« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2011, 02:49:18 PM »
I noticed he made a comment on facebook about how people were making fun of his clothes here. I am the only one that said anything similar to that, and i didnt really mean to make fun of his clothes I just thought he was trying really really hard to look like a nerd. I didnt mean to SCARE him.

And when I logged in, he logged out. Immediatly :D

i'm a big scary woof !

BARK BARK

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2011, 04:00:15 PM »
Be nice to the fresh meat ^H^H newcomer. Wouldn't it be more fun if he decided to ditch the FB page and spend time here instead?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2011, 04:02:23 PM »

I both resemble and resent that remark.