Author Topic: I should make an introduction myself  (Read 5215 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: I should make an introduction myself
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2011, 07:36:11 AM »
Hi spongy, :welcome: to Intensity. I know I am late on this but oh well. I don't know you at all so I have an open mind.

Used to be on WP by the same name but I think sinsboldly messed with my email details so it looks like I am banned there.

Sinsboldly messed with YOU ! My dear god, why ? She must have really been a bulldozer super bitch.
I don't think she had a problem with me personally but she may have noticed I was an admin when she was a member here. Apparently she messed with a lot of accounts, not just mine.

It wasn't just her.  Lau was the one who actually programmed the workaround to disable accounts, Sins just jumped on the bandwagon at some point.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2011, 07:38:56 AM »
Hell I dislike lau enough that i even took Alex's side against him once. He was a complete fuckwit. probably still is. Sinsboldly is an oxygen theif
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

midlifeaspie

« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2011, 07:42:04 AM »
Hell I dislike lau enough that i even took Alex's side against him once. He was a complete fuckwit. probably still is. Sinsboldly is an oxygen theif

My only experience with him was from reading the mod logs, and I respected him in as much as he was the only one going toe to toe with Alex on a daily basis.  Alex asked him to resign and he refused.  He said that Alex would have to fire him, and he couldn't get his big girl panties on to do it so he continued to stay around and rip into him for weeks.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2011, 09:47:46 AM »
Am surprised a litle. He came acroiss as such a doddering old incompetent fart
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2011, 03:36:32 AM »
Hi spongy, :welcome: to Intensity. I know I am late on this but oh well. I don't know you at all so I have an open mind.

Used to be on WP by the same name but I think sinsboldly messed with my email details so it looks like I am banned there.

Sinsboldly messed with YOU ! My dear god, why ? She must have really been a bulldozer super bitch.
I don't think she had a problem with me personally but she may have noticed I was an admin when she was a member here. Apparently she messed with a lot of accounts, not just mine.

It wasn't just her.  Lau was the one who actually programmed the workaround to disable accounts, Sins just jumped on the bandwagon at some point.
I don't know Lau at all nor have I ever had any interaction with him. That is why I think it was sinsboldly who may have messed with my account. I don't think Lau would have seen any reason to.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2011, 03:49:32 AM »

I don't know Lau at all nor have I ever had any interaction with him. That is why I think it was sinsboldly who may have messed with my account. I don't think Lau would have seen any reason to.
sinsboldly has stated that she doesnt mind being approached with this kind of questions so if you feel like finding out just give me a username
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2011, 04:49:40 AM »

sinsboldly has stated that she doesnt mind being approached with this kind of questions so if you feel like finding out just give me a username

renaeden's name is renaeden, but I wouldn't expect Sinsboldly to tell you the truth.

Remember her crazy outburst when Alex removed her admin and mod permissions?

If it were me, I would conduct my own investigation.  I would try viewing renaeden's profile to see if her email address had been tampered with. Then I would view her posts to see whether she had said anything that could be considered offensive and I'm willing to bet that the answers will be yes, her email address has been tampered with and no, she never made any offensive posts.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 05:07:56 AM by Callaway »

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2011, 04:51:28 AM »
Frankly I'm surprised sinsboldly wasn't permabanned.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2011, 04:55:32 AM »
Yes I am very surprised and I remember very much what she was like. In fact I think I may have from time to time said some uncomplimentary things about her. I don't think she likes me.

eris

« Reply #69 on: October 15, 2011, 04:58:34 AM »
I dont understand why anyone would stay on a fouum if everything they ever did was fight, flame or get flamed. If you are going to troll, do it right. If I were Sins, or Steve, or anyone like that I would just let it go.

Did Sins talk about being a Dominatrix often ? That's one of the only things I know about her. If she is a woman that old and has been a pro for a long time I'd really like to talk to her.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #70 on: October 15, 2011, 05:00:48 AM »
I dont understand why anyone would stay on a fouum if everything they ever did was fight, flame or get flamed. If you are going to troll, do it right. If I were Sins, or Steve, or anyone like that I would just let it go.

Did Sins talk about being a Dominatrix often ? That's one of the only things I know about her. If she is a woman that old and has been a pro for a long time I'd really like to talk to her.

She's still on wrongplanet , why not PM her?

http://www.wrongplanet.net/forums-profile-viewprofile-u-7470.html
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

eris

« Reply #71 on: October 15, 2011, 05:05:15 AM »
I dont have an account there. And It would be weird to receive such a PM from a stranger. If this were collar me I would :D

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #72 on: October 15, 2011, 05:13:20 AM »
I dont have an account there. And It would be weird to receive such a PM from a stranger. If this were collar me I would :D

Ooh I thought you had a PM on there but never posted.  :laugh:

Well I think that's the only way you'll get to talk to her , She's very unlikely to return here.  :P
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2011, 05:27:17 AM »

renaeden's name is renaeden, but I wouldn't expect Sinsboldly to tell you the truth.

Remember her crazy outburst when Alex removed her admin and mod permissions?

If it were me, I would conduct my own investigation.  I would try viewing renaeden's profile to see if her email address had been tampered with. Then I would view her posts to see whether she had said anything that could be considered offensive and I'm willing to bet that the answers will be yes, her email address has been tampered with and no, she never made any offensive posts.
I will do my own investigation as well(if renaeden wishes me to) but I´d like to see if she has an explanation herself and if that explanation can be verified by renaeden latest posts or she is just making it up.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2011, 07:02:42 AM »
Thanks Callaway. :)
I don't think I have even had direct interaction with sinsboldly herself even. Never argued or disagreed with her or anything like that.

I never flamed or insulted anyone at WP. My posts were pretty benign. Worst I did was post Intensity's address, it got deleted and I got warned.
http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp813930.html&highlight=#813930

But that was in 2007 and I got banned in 2009. If banned is what it is called. I just tried to log in one day and my password wasn't accepted.

V, if you could investigate I would appreciate it. I have wanted to post on there a few times and haven't been able to.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae