Author Topic: I should make an introduction myself  (Read 5242 times)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: I should make an introduction myself
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2011, 04:54:10 AM »
Spongy should stick around.  :thumbup:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2011, 07:46:29 AM »
This place is not for everyone but I say that the people on here I like being here and it suits them.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2011, 11:33:50 AM »
Queen Victoria: That description is extremely accurate. Are you the one thats been sitting outside my window for the past few days?.

Pikajedi3 I fail at describing myself and some people here have a habit of twisting my words so it seemed fitting
Butterflies thank you for such a warm welcome, Im glad to see that you are not what others say.
Lutra dont know who you were at wp but hope that we didnt have any issues there.
PPK, Icequeen, Jack thank you
MLA thanks for the advice
Parts I´d be very happy if you tried to adress to my mum as a rodent instead of a hámster from no won ☺.
Hykeaswell thanks for welcoming me and Im not fond of trolling using naked pictures to disturb others.
Jimmy Hopkins I tried to help you get back at wp, it turned out you no longer wanted to be back, I tried to help you here it turned out that you got me involved in this with false claims because you couldnt handle things yourself. What can I say? Im not going to go down this path with you again to find out this isnt what you wanted.
Jack pretty sure it wasnt the last post but I´ll try my best to live up to the expectations that may arise from being the last person he adressed to if thats the case
Calavera nice to see you around here as well.
Ren Hoek Thank you for your advice but I can handle things myself.
Eris I was just joking about the clothing thing.
More Rod drama I wont get involved into.
English Privateer thank you for your words of support but if my parents choose my clothing I´d be on extremely poshy clothing all day(yes they are that snobby).

Vampire Squiddy From Hell I´ll try to stick around, not sure of how long though.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2011, 11:44:09 AM »
Just call me Squiddy , my username changes so often is the most reliable thing to refer to me as  :P

I think what you need to do , is just relax , no one is here to twist your words or make your job on WP any harder, if we didn't like you you would have been called out by now , so ignore any B.S Rod has said.

Just relax , post some more and throw whatever you heard about us away , we're all a bunch of sweeties really.  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

eris

« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2011, 11:52:28 AM »
Quote from: Vampire Squiddy From Hell link=topic=18537.msg822744#msg822744
Just relax , post some more and throw whatever you heard about us away , we're all a bunch of sweeties really.  :zoinks:

yes, stay and post. we always interrogate fresh meat and this is the friendly way we do it. promise.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2011, 11:53:18 AM »
Quote from: Vampire Squiddy From Hell link=topic=18537.msg822744#msg822744

yes, stay and post. we always interrogate fresh meat and this is the friendly way we do it. promise.

:indeed:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2011, 12:05:42 PM »

Butterflies thank you for such a warm welcome, Im glad to see that you are not what others say.

Thank you :2thumbsup:

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2011, 04:12:23 PM »
Lutra dont know who you were at wp but hope that we didnt have any issues there.

No, no.. there were never issues. I was (still am) 'erminea' on WP and had a laugh or two (with Tallyman and lots of others) in the 'game/off the wall' section. Know you from there.

Stopped posting there.. since.. dunno, almost a year (besides some songs I felt folks should be introduced to  :zoinks: and a couple of PMs)

Well, again.. bienvenida aqui, hombre spongy.
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2011, 09:05:27 PM »
Hi spongy, :welcome: to Intensity. I know I am late on this but oh well. I don't know you at all so I have an open mind.

Used to be on WP by the same name but I think sinsboldly messed with my email details so it looks like I am banned there.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

eris

« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2011, 09:06:27 PM »
Hi spongy, :welcome: to Intensity. I know I am late on this but oh well. I don't know you at all so I have an open mind.

Used to be on WP by the same name but I think sinsboldly messed with my email details so it looks like I am banned there.

Sinsboldly messed with YOU ! My dear god, why ? She must have really been a bulldozer super bitch.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2011, 09:22:18 PM »

Not all of us follow the WP drama.

Who are you?

Its I^2 drama.
Rdo was mad at you guys and tried to get some help at wp claiming that you were all against him and were preparing an attack at wp.

I tried to support him because its my first reaction when someone approachs me with something like this and may be onto something, it turned out he was lying to me.

In the meantime I had the honor of having my clothing choices on a picture thats over a year old and had all my words questioned/interpreted by some members from here and I didnt want to take that away from you.

I also happen to be  a mod at wp but thats nothing you should be worrying about.

You can stow the attitude. No reason to get all snippy over a simple question.
No one´s snippy its been suggested however that if Im going to stay here for a while I need to learn this boards dynamics and I was trying to imitate some of this boards members attitude, guess that its too soon for that.

ah, I see. I apologize for my dickishness.

P7PSP

« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2011, 09:24:43 PM »
But you do it so well.  :hahaha: :zoinks:

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2011, 09:26:42 PM »

But you do it so well.  :hahaha: :zoinks:

And it's fun as well.   :green:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2011, 11:33:14 PM »

Sinsboldly messed with YOU ! My dear god, why ? She must have really been a bulldozer super bitch.
I don't think she had a problem with me personally but she may have noticed I was an admin when she was a member here. Apparently she messed with a lot of accounts, not just mine.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2011, 12:00:59 AM »

No, no.. there were never issues. I was (still am) 'erminea' on WP and had a laugh or two (with Tallyman and lots of others) in the 'game/off the wall' section. Know you from there.

Stopped posting there.. since.. dunno, almost a year (besides some songs I felt folks should be introduced to  :zoinks: and a couple of PMs)

Well, again.. bienvenida aqui, hombre spongy.
Yes I do remember spamming around the off the wall section with you.

This seems like a nice place(wp gets boring after people stop discussing with you)so I´ll try to stick for as long as possible.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone