Educational

Author Topic: OMFG Steve has totally flipped  (Read 20865 times)

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Re: OMFG Steve has totally flipped
« Reply #885 on: October 17, 2011, 11:13:55 AM »
Meh, I can't help myself throwing a few twigs on this conflagration. It seems like, for every twig you throw, you get a uranium fuel rod's worth of energy in return for it, it is fascinating. :nerdy:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #886 on: October 17, 2011, 11:15:01 AM »
A pancreas isn't unpleasant.  It just regulates your glucose levels and keeps you alive.  It sits in there and minds its own business, much like your spleen or thyroid.  :)

Binty

« Reply #887 on: October 17, 2011, 11:15:54 AM »
I also can't help noticing, how TCO actively holds himself back and changes the way he writes somewhat, when posting as Pandora.  It's kinda disturbing.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #888 on: October 17, 2011, 11:19:01 AM »
A pancreas isn't unpleasant.  It just regulates your glucose levels and keeps you alive.  It sits in there and minds its own business, much like your spleen or thyroid.  :)

Parasite then.  :laugh:

I'm not doing much better than Benji atm am I?  :P :P
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

eris

« Reply #889 on: October 17, 2011, 11:22:30 AM »

My pancreas is a bitch. Fuck my pancreas. Fucking loser, wont work right. Goddamn pancreas >:(

eris

« Reply #890 on: October 17, 2011, 11:23:09 AM »
I also can't help noticing, how TCO actively holds himself back and changes the way he writes somewhat, when posting as Pandora.  It's kinda disturbing.

I also think it is strange they are never there together, it is one or the other.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #891 on: October 17, 2011, 11:35:29 AM »
Quote from: Rancidora
Despite what some might think, I have some people on ignore because I don't believe that being mobbed by 5 people at once (like last night) is fair odds. I suppose I should be flattered in one sense that they felt they needed to bring in reinforcements, given that I am a feeble little old lady.
Shawn, that unfortunately is much of the reason this situation has become so bad. It would have been better for various people to have been warned and banned from the site before all the insults etc. got completely out of hand. Unmoderated sites might work on occasion but you really need some checks and balances.
Shawn, I was being facetious when I said I was old. I hope you're not saying I am a lunatic on the basis of comments by people who don't know me and who wish to set themselves up as armchair psychiatrists. Ask them if any of them have done the 7 year course, plus the internship and setting themselves up in business as a psychiatrist. I'll bet it is none of them. I have known Rod for 14 years or so and have never seen him so worked up as he has been since joining I2. I now wish I had never heard of the site - his getting involved there has brought only misery to both of us.
They'd have to unblock me to do that
Shawn, I didn't lie to you. I am sick and tired and fed up with people saying I am lying when I am not. I've no intention of unblocking anybody I blocked because I find their continual idiotic insults a complete bore.
Bulls... I'm being mean. You and they are the ones being mean by calling me a liar. That is defamation and I could put in a complaint about it. And I call BS on the idea that it is young and lighthearted to make sexist hate comments. If you want to believe their manipulative comments be my guest but don't be surprised if they turn on you once Rod and I are out of the equation.
No(Shawn), because you are harassing me now just like the others were. I don't get off on this but you obviously do. I am now making a complaint about this harassment and bullying because I've had enough of all the false accusations from you and those others.
To all those who are harassing me on this forum, consider yourselves blocked. You called my bluff, and now you have egg on your faces. And you can rabbit on as much as you like, I won't be reading this. Rod left this forum for the same reason. And BTW, how can you sit there and say some rubbish about looking on my profile and saying I lied? I think you are the one lying, Shawn. So stop trying tomake out that it's me.

eris

« Reply #892 on: October 17, 2011, 11:38:32 AM »

smoking gun # 28572857

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #893 on: October 17, 2011, 11:54:01 AM »

smoking gun # 28572857

I know, She denied putting anyone on ignore, and then explained why she put us on ignore :facepalm2:

I created a dummy account, so I can see everything that she posts. Apparantly Steve has left the group again :lol:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #894 on: October 17, 2011, 12:03:23 PM »

smoking gun # 28572857

I know, She denied putting anyone on ignore, and then explained why she put us on ignore :facepalm2:

I created a dummy account, so I can see everything that she posts. Apparantly Steve has left the group again :lol:

Good.  :zoinks:

I still find it amazing Rancidora tried to lable me as misogynistic whilst Rod posts the most misogynistic comments , I and most people have ever heard , as well as threatening violence towards women and children.  :lol:

Although it's nice to know my comments upset her so much. :trollface:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

eris

« Reply #895 on: October 17, 2011, 12:14:35 PM »
I'm glad all this happened. I think I made a friend. lol.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #896 on: October 17, 2011, 12:16:26 PM »
I'm glad all this happened. I think I made a friend. lol.

Did Shawn add you?  :laugh:

eris

« Reply #897 on: October 17, 2011, 12:22:07 PM »
not yet but ill add him. we've been chatting privately like an hour now. he's a strange person but nice. very aspieish, lol.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #898 on: October 17, 2011, 12:23:16 PM »
not yet but ill add him. we've been chatting privately like an hour now. he's a strange person but nice. very aspieish, lol.

Ah fair enough.  :laugh:

Are you two flirting yet?  :zoinks:

eris

« Reply #899 on: October 17, 2011, 12:26:00 PM »
lol, no. I'm not sure he understands that language. He is extremely literal.