Educational

Author Topic: OMFG Steve has totally flipped  (Read 20939 times)

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
Re: OMFG Steve has totally flipped
« Reply #735 on: October 16, 2011, 06:08:46 PM »
He only has like 200 friends, I dont think he is collecting them. His profile suggest I would not get along with him too well. I denied it. I just wonder what "subscription" means ???
ask him if he wants you to spit in his mouth?  I suspect he noticed you
to be dominant and he wants more, lol
blah blah blah

P7PSP

« Reply #736 on: October 16, 2011, 06:11:05 PM »
When I wrote she started up again, look at the time I write it. It was after our truce was broken and you can see my refer to the broken truce in the last quote.

And this is kinda weird. The person who's thread it was, that John Guy, has tried to friend me and has also subscribed to me. I have no idea why.
When I wrote she started up again, look at the time I write it. It was after our truce was broken and you can see my refer to the broken truce in the last quote.

And this is kinda weird. The person who's thread it was, that John Guy, has tried to friend me and has also subscribed to me. I have no idea why.

He has added me too. I accepted his request, because I assumed he had something to say to me. He hasn't said anything to me yet.
He may have just decided he likes you two. No need to assume bad motives.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #737 on: October 16, 2011, 06:13:05 PM »
He only has like 200 friends, I dont think he is collecting them. His profile suggest I would not get along with him too well. I denied it. I just wonder what "subscription" means ???

Yes, he isn't someone I would likely befriend either. I don't know what "subscription" means on facebook.

For fuck sake :facepalm2:

Quote from: Craving Rod
Get stuffed the lot of you. Proves my point, doesn't it
Now the spazztard has deleted it.
Que lastima! Pobrecito se siente mal.  :'(

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No me siento mal. Se merece todo lo que está pasando.
That was directed @ Craving The Rod Butterflies.  :facepalm2: Do try to keep up dear.  :hahaha:
I know it was directed at Craving Rod. My reply was "I do not feel bad. He deserves everything he is going through". Perhaps Google translate didn't do a very good job. :laugh:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 07:18:53 AM by Butterflies »

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #738 on: October 16, 2011, 06:13:44 PM »
I denied it merely because I don't know him.  :P
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Binty

« Reply #739 on: October 16, 2011, 06:14:11 PM »
Just in:

Rod Craven I now have all those people from I2 blocked. if any more want to join the party, then they will be given the same treatment. I offered a deal, and was shat on in my attempt. it only proves my point. 400-odd people on a forum vs 2 'bullies'? And people think those figures add up?
23 minutes ago
Rod Craven Oh, and before all the blocked ones decide to use their 'sockpuppets' here, they will be blocked when we realise who they are as well. Call it childish, but using a forum to bully 2 people - 2 people who aren't even members is hardly adult behaviour.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #740 on: October 16, 2011, 06:15:22 PM »
Just in:

Rod Craven I now have all those people from I2 blocked. if any more want to join the party, then they will be given the same treatment. I offered a deal, and was shat on in my attempt. it only proves my point. 400-odd people on a forum vs 2 'bullies'? And people think those figures add up?
23 minutes ago
Rod Craven Oh, and before all the blocked ones decide to use their 'sockpuppets' here, they will be blocked when we realise who they are as well. Call it childish, but using a forum to bully 2 people - 2 people who aren't even members is hardly adult behaviour.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwww.

Shouldn't have talked smack about us and not expected us to respond then should he?

Stupid twat.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #741 on: October 16, 2011, 06:17:00 PM »
Just in:

23 minutes ago

Sad pathetic bastard. As he keeps saying "we," I can only assume this is a joint effort with Caramel.

eris

« Reply #742 on: October 16, 2011, 06:17:09 PM »

He has added me too. I accepted his request, because I assumed he had something to say to me. He hasn't said anything to me yet.
He may have just decided he likes you two. No need to assume bad motives.

I am not going to assume too bad of anything. But he was not happy about or presence there. I am guessing we made him curious. After I read his profile and found out he was a hardcore Christian I thought I should deny the request just to keep any argument from happening.

And my facebook page is pretty dumb. You cant really tell anything about me from it. I mentioned D/s as one of my main interests but most people ( especially guys like him) dont know what that means.

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #743 on: October 16, 2011, 06:17:17 PM »
I just logged back into my fb for a nifty game of poker

and gues what?

he wants to be my friend too

i accepted his request to see if he has anything
to tell me
blah blah blah

P7PSP

« Reply #744 on: October 16, 2011, 06:18:36 PM »
Butterflies, I read your post wrong, I concur.  :thumbup:
He doesn't think you are overdone, yet you spurn his friendship? Bad cephalapod.  :laugh:
Just in:

23 minutes ago
:LMAO:

Binty

« Reply #745 on: October 16, 2011, 06:20:24 PM »
Using a Facebook group to bully and gossip about people who aren't members of it on the other hand, is very mature indeed  :thumbup:

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #746 on: October 16, 2011, 06:22:01 PM »
Just in:

23 minutes ago
hehehe,  he really knows where to punch...twatt
blah blah blah

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #747 on: October 16, 2011, 06:23:08 PM »
Butterflies, I read your post wrong, I concur.  :thumbup

:razz:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #748 on: October 16, 2011, 06:23:49 PM »
He doesn't think you are overdone, yet you spurn his friendship? Bad cephalapod.  :laugh:

Well I don't want him to have any delusions of a possible relationship now do I?  :eyelash: :eyelash:

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #749 on: October 16, 2011, 06:24:22 PM »
Perhaps we should give him his own medicine and only
post about him in the elders.

I wonder if the thread could be moved there
blah blah blah