Author Topic: OMFG Steve has totally flipped  (Read 20868 times)

eris

Re: OMFG Steve has totally flipped
« Reply #630 on: October 16, 2011, 12:14:53 PM »
apparently different races metabolize different drugs differently due to evolution, and they have a genetic weakness for it :police:

Meh, I guess the pandora thing is over.

I need something else to care about :(

apathy is not very productive

Osensitive1

« Reply #631 on: October 16, 2011, 12:16:29 PM »
I will post anything she says about this incident. ATM shes just talking about musk sticks.

I,m wondering if s/he's blocking you because of an insult, or because it's Steve and he doesn't want Pandora seeing the evidence about him using her account to post.

That is a very very good point.
That certainly explains blocking spongy. Though he can't control her account or who's blocked or not after he leaves.

Osensitive1

« Reply #632 on: October 16, 2011, 12:17:30 PM »
apparently different races metabolize different drugs differently due to evolution, and they have a genetic weakness for it :police:
That also explains why all blacks like crack and all whites like meth.

eris

« Reply #633 on: October 16, 2011, 12:18:01 PM »
I will post anything she says about this incident. ATM shes just talking about musk sticks.

I,m wondering if s/he's blocking you because of an insult, or because it's Steve and he doesn't want Pandora seeing the evidence about him using her account to post.

That certainly explains blocking spongy. Though he can't control her account or who's blocked or not after he leaves.

true, but I doubt she will check if someone is blocked with no reason to. She will probably just think none of it ever happened and they will remain blocked without her even knowing it.

eris

« Reply #634 on: October 16, 2011, 12:18:57 PM »

Yes I am sure everyone knows this, but I meant that as sarcasm. That is just what is being posted over there and I thought it was ridiculous.

Osensitive1

« Reply #635 on: October 16, 2011, 12:19:55 PM »

true, but I doubt she will check if someone is blocked with no reason to. She will probably just think none of it ever happened and they will remain blocked without her even knowing it.

Maybe someone will explain it to her.

Osensitive1

« Reply #636 on: October 16, 2011, 12:20:33 PM »

Yes I am sure everyone knows this, but I meant that as sarcasm. That is just what is being posted over there and I thought it was ridiculous.
Lol. Yes, knew you were being sarcastic. Me too.

Psychophant

« Reply #637 on: October 16, 2011, 12:22:14 PM »
I want to stop reading this thread.......but, I just can't help myself............ :trainwreck:

:lolwat:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #638 on: October 16, 2011, 12:26:32 PM »
1 guest viewing this topic.

Hi retarded cowardly woman-beating Craving Rod. Hows life after your latest fail?

Osensitive1

« Reply #639 on: October 16, 2011, 12:27:16 PM »
He's been sitting on this topic almost non stop since it began. It's very interesting though, so can relate.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #640 on: October 16, 2011, 12:28:32 PM »

Meh, I guess the pandora thing is over.

I need something else to care about :(

apathy is not very productive

I guess so.

Well.... who votes we invite Iamnotaparakeet back?  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #641 on: October 16, 2011, 12:32:19 PM »
My ex once tried adding me on Facebook and then another time he tried adding me and then canceled the friends request. I thought that was weird.
That weird?.

One day I woke up and I saw a fr, I had a friend in common with the guy so I figured that we may be acquaintances of some sort or something.

3 Hours afterwards my friend warned me that this guy was his ex and he had gotten drunk and added everyone on her friend list.   

He sure was over her  :lol:.
Edit: Sorry about earlier eris just saw your post here.

Just so we are clear theres only one autism blacklist(its a hate group on fb, would look for the link but cant be bothered at the moment) and it isnt related to wp/I^2

Drunk people sure do things and then have no memory of it when they are sober. That's one of the things about them that annoys me. My brother in law and husband once made plans for Saturday or Friday night and then right when we arrive there that day, brother in law changes plans all of a sudden and I get very anxious and upset and it turned out he had no memory of saying he was coming home with us just so he look online for a computer because he was drunk. Turns out I was hungry because I felt a lot better and less upset. I seem to have more AS symptoms when I am hungry.

As for the weird thing, I thought it was weird because I don't understand why he would try adding me and then decide to cancel. I would have ignored his friends request anyway if he didn't. I don't want my ex's on my FB if I am still trash talking them. I have nothing nice to say about them. Of course I wouldn't have anything nice to say about them, I broke up with them because the relationships were crap and it was more bad stuff than the good stuff. If it was a happy relationship, then I wouldn't be anything bad to say. I am sure I was a crappy girlfriend too.

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #642 on: October 16, 2011, 12:52:50 PM »
This is Pandora, for all those interested:

I was hesitant about posting these as I'm still not sure if it's her or TCO or a mixture of both.  However, fuck it  8)

Holy jumping Jesus shitballs. Is that TCO in a wig? :zoinks:

eris

« Reply #643 on: October 16, 2011, 12:59:47 PM »
you know what, I think it is.

It's Steve in drag.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #644 on: October 16, 2011, 01:10:33 PM »
Lol,  i just noticed some of her posts have gone.  The one dig she had
about squiddy and his make up  -  it's gone!

One of the comments about me are also missing?

this shit just gets weirder
blah blah blah