Educational

Author Topic: OMFG Steve has totally flipped  (Read 20923 times)

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
Re: OMFG Steve has totally flipped
« Reply #510 on: October 16, 2011, 07:12:01 AM »
Ok,

now V is tying to tell me what to say on there

This may not end well

Sorry I missed this.

I asked you nicely to avoid that term because its an issue that affected that community deeply less than a month ago and most of the members there are trying to move on with their lives and forget it ever happened.   Having someone bring this topic up several times doesnt help with this.

This is just my opinion and I thought you may be interested on why I asked you to avoid said term.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #511 on: October 16, 2011, 07:14:01 AM »
Can I just ask if Pandora was I.P banned?

Can any of the admin confirm or deny this?
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Osensitive1

« Reply #512 on: October 16, 2011, 07:15:07 AM »
Maybe a good question for the ask callaway thread, in case it gets overlooked/buried here.

eris

« Reply #513 on: October 16, 2011, 07:15:49 AM »
Ok,

now V is tying to tell me what to say on there

This may not end well

Sorry I missed this.

I asked you nicely to avoid that term because its an issue that affected that community deeply less than a month ago and most of the members there are trying to move on with their lives and forget it ever happened.   Having someone bring this topic up several times doesnt help with this.

This is just my opinion and I thought you may be interested on why I asked you to avoid said term.

I like you, V. Dont take this the wrong way.

but.

Don't ever tell me what to say :) It's really the only thing that makes me upset. We use that term here too.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #514 on: October 16, 2011, 07:16:35 AM »
Squid and I told her she isnt banned. this is her reply.

Carmel Anne Jones:  Because Rod and I are using the same computer, we have the same IP address, and because Rod has an IP ban - I can't join up on I2. I am not a liar and if you are too silly to see the difference between lying, being mistaken, and stating the truth, I feel sorry for you.
a few secon

But wait, an account termination doesn't include an IP ban, otherwise other previous members wouldn't have been able to return like Duke and Bint did for instance.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Osensitive1

« Reply #515 on: October 16, 2011, 07:17:56 AM »
Maybe he lied to her and told her he's banned.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #516 on: October 16, 2011, 07:18:13 AM »
Maybe a good question for the ask callaway thread, in case it gets overlooked/buried here.

Good point.  :thumbup:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

eris

« Reply #517 on: October 16, 2011, 07:18:50 AM »
She's been lying about stuff all morning.

I dont really care as much as I feel like fighting her for messing with this place in general. Seems like an easy win.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #518 on: October 16, 2011, 07:27:13 AM »
Bollocks to this , I'm off to go shower  :zoinks:

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #519 on: October 16, 2011, 07:30:32 AM »
Everyone's name is gonna end up mentioned at some point aren't they :orly:
If you are starting to feel left out Im sure one of this people could ask her TCO´s opinion on you  :zoinks:

eris:  I will keep that in mind for future references but again I was just politely asking you to stop using it same way you were politely asking john if he was a mod, you are more than free to do whatever you want and Im not trying to stop you.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

eris

« Reply #520 on: October 16, 2011, 07:32:07 AM »
well, no, thats not really the same thing

I asked him a yes or no question. You asked me not to talk about something.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #521 on: October 16, 2011, 07:47:34 AM »
Fighting urge to sign up and start banging heads together. Thank god it is late and I have to make luches and get to bed.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

eris

« Reply #522 on: October 16, 2011, 07:48:54 AM »
Fighting urge to sign up and start banging heads together. Thank god it is late and I have to make luches and get to bed.

You should ! You'll have fun I promise. If you do sign p, Ill add you to the group.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #523 on: October 16, 2011, 08:08:19 AM »
she just said she is banned

Carmel Anne Jones I can't go onto I2 - there is an IP ban and that means I can't join up even if I want to (but I don't).
a few seconds ago · Like

She is using the same IP as TCO is, and TCO is banned for now.

Edit: We felt that we didn't want TCO to cool off for a week and then start all over with a new account. This is a person who's stated repeatedly that he wants to harm this site.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 08:10:52 AM by odeon »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #524 on: October 16, 2011, 08:15:19 AM »
she just said she is banned

Carmel Anne Jones I can't go onto I2 - there is an IP ban and that means I can't join up even if I want to (but I don't).
a few seconds ago · Like

She is using the same IP as TCO is, and TCO is banned for now.

Edit: We felt that we didn't want TCO to cool off for a week and then start all over with a new account. This is a person who's stated repeatedly that he wants to harm this site.

Right fair enough , could you perhaps unban him temporarily so that Pandora can come on here or at least take away one less excuse?

I understand if you do not wish to.  :)