Educational

Author Topic: OMFG Steve has totally flipped  (Read 20894 times)

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
Re: OMFG Steve has totally flipped
« Reply #375 on: October 15, 2011, 07:47:36 AM »
Carmel Anne Jones Hey, I wasn't saying don't give her access to the group but if you want to go on believing don't be surprised if it comes back sometime to bite you on the bum. Also, watch out for a person called Bint, because she is not an aspie and she has a history of spoiling relationships and turning on people. Just ask her about a young man called "The Other Window".

Well, Pandora just lost any respect I may have had for her.

Same here that's fucking low.  :thumbdn:

Is Pandora referring to recent events or past?

Past.  The woman (or TCO for that matter) doesn't know me at all, so they're probably going by what they heard indirectly from Shleed or my old posts.  My relationships are nobody else's business but mine and I never attacked her or said a bad word to her.

I doubt it'd be Schleed , methinks it was TCO.

I'm not saying it was Shleed - I mean his (Shleed's) crap attempts to troll me.  They (TCO and Pandora) are going by what he wrote then.

Oooh my bad.  :asthing:

Carmel Anne Jones Hey, I wasn't saying don't give her access to the group but if you want to go on believing don't be surprised if it comes back sometime to bite you on the bum. Also, watch out for a person called Bint, because she is not an aspie and she has a history of spoiling relationships and turning on people. Just ask her about a young man called "The Other Window".

Well, Pandora just lost any respect I may have had for her.
What I bolded, why should that be a reason to "watch out"?

Pandora is a stereotypical and long standing AFFfag , although AFF today isn't so NT-bashing , in the bast it had a strong collection of anti-NT or aspies untrusting of NT.

The thing is , Pandora got something majorly wrong , Binty isn't NT.

Yes she was posting at the site about as long as you were Squiddy and doesn't anylonger - as you don't.
She is not 'a stereotypical AFFfag' nor is she anti-NT nor were her posts on there anti-NT.
Why are you seeking to imply this?

Apologies I meant to write "Is acting like" , I have a habit of typing out something and forgetting to add the rest of what I wanted to say.  :laugh:

I personally think she is behaving like a stereotypical AFF-fag for what she said directed at Binty.

To me that reeks of anti-NT opinion.
No she did not make anti-NT posts on AFF but currently she is acting like she is anti-NT IMO.
She doesnt have an issue with Zoey Roberts who is a well known member on that group for attacking and harassing those that are trying "to cure" as(talking about therapy for children trying to improve their social skills...) so that probably explains the anti-NT opinion
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #376 on: October 15, 2011, 07:50:14 AM »
Sure.
What she is saying at the moment looks to me that she doesn't like Binty. I would suggest she probably is not overly fond of MLA or Butterflies or a few other people. Probably not too enamoured of this site either, generally.
The reason has little to do with partuicular anti-NT sentiment. In fact TCO is not NT and she is marrying him.
I think it has a bit more to do with a natural bias against I2 and moreso the people who have been more vocal over TCO whilst he was on here.
I will say that I believe that she is being honest with how she has appriased the situation and the personalities she has attacked and her reasons for doing so are not machieval.
As to whether Bint deserved this, I will say probably not. Has Bint got a right to feel incensed? Yup.

Yeah I just realised as soon as Ren pointed out , she just said Binty was not aspie rather than making an anti-NT statement , which I misinterpreted it as , so my bad on that one.  :laugh:

By all means , I understand Pandora's dislike/bias against of those who jumped on TCO , but at the same time saying Binty should be kept an eye on for "not being aspie" is kinda shitty IMO.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it , but it's just something I personally hate and it has made me lose a lot of respect for Pandora.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Binty

« Reply #377 on: October 15, 2011, 07:51:18 AM »
Sure.
What she is saying at the moment looks to me that she doesn't like Binty. I would suggest she probably is not overly fond of MLA or Butterflies or a few other people. Probably not too enamoured of this site either, generally.
The reason has little to do with partuicular anti-NT sentiment. In fact TCO is not NT and she is marrying him.
I think it has a bit more to do with a natural bias against I2 and moreso the people who have been more vocal over TCO whilst he was on here.
I will say that I believe that she is being honest with how she has appriased the situation and the personalities she has attacked and her reasons for doing so are not machieval.
As to whether Bint deserved this, I will say probably not. Has Bint got a right to feel incensed? Yup.

She's doing the same thing to me though that you criticised Butterflies for doing to her.  Why not just say I'm a mean bitch who picks on Aspies?  Why involve TOW at all?  He, nor my relationship with him, has fuck all to do with this and I doubt she or TCO have his best interests at heart as they don't even know him. 

At any rate, with what she has said now, she has opened herself to attack from me. 

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #378 on: October 15, 2011, 07:54:10 AM »
She's doing the same thing to me though that you criticised Butterflies for doing to her.  Why not just say I'm a mean bitch who picks on Aspies?  Why involve TOW at all?  He, nor my relationship with him, has fuck all to do with this and I doubt she or TCO have his best interests at heart as they don't even know him. 

At any rate, with what she has said now, she has opened herself to attack from me.

I think Al's actually saying you have a right to be pissed.  :P
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Binty

« Reply #379 on: October 15, 2011, 07:55:04 AM »

I know, I'm just ranting :P

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #380 on: October 15, 2011, 07:56:11 AM »

I know, I'm just ranting :P

Ah ok. :laugh:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #381 on: October 15, 2011, 07:59:32 AM »
Binty, I don't remember you ever saying anything against aspies.

I was curious as to whether Pandora is autistic because Steve-O said some pretty harsh things about autistics in general and I wonder if Pandora was aware of any of those comments.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

P7PSP

« Reply #382 on: October 15, 2011, 08:11:36 AM »

I was curious as to whether Pandora is autistic because Steve-O said some pretty harsh things about autistics in general and I wonder if Pandora was aware of any of those comments.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #383 on: October 15, 2011, 10:07:31 AM »

I wonder about that too.

And, I think she doesn't. Have known her as someone who acts strongly, on things she is sensitive about. And, bashing of autistics is something she doesn't like at all.

Can't place how she talked about Bint with how I knew her. But, been a while since Pandora and I were in contact. Knew her as kind and sensitive, and, at risk of being played.

I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #384 on: October 15, 2011, 12:35:57 PM »
At this point I just pity him.  Pandora didn't do him any favours by adding him back to that FB group either.

This is Pandoras group? That would explain why my request hasn't been accepted :laugh: 
Your request has to be accepted by a friend of yours that already belong there(you cant join a group if you dont know anyone unless an admin allowed you). 
I saw your petition to join this morning and you are already a part of the group.  You even have a few welcoming messages from Pandora.
I guess pandora did a similar thing with Rod and added him to the group.

As for his message theres a big difference between you and me.
You get into trouble and expect others to sort your shit and this attitude is looked upon at I^2.
I try to explain my actions as logically as possible and will try to do the same when I have an issue.

You were asked to stop attacking others at wp and complained about the lack of freedom of speech there, you are at a place with freedom of speech and complain about how others are attacking you when its the same thing you were doing to others at wp(can anyone say irony?).  Theres a common factor here and its you and you should work in your attitude before getting involved in any other forum.

Thanks. I'm in two minds whether to try and explain myself there, but I think I will.

Binty

« Reply #385 on: October 15, 2011, 12:50:27 PM »
Cat Taylor Yes this is WP not intensity and not zong or whatever.
2 hours ago

Carmel Anne Jones He asked for his I2 account to be deleted due to ongoing issues with a few people.
2 hours ago

John Makin Sounds reasonable, but if he has further things to say about it perhaps he should use personal messages rather than WP to say them?

Looks like people are getting sick of him already  :lol:

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #386 on: October 15, 2011, 01:02:55 PM »
At this point I just pity him.  Pandora didn't do him any favours by adding him back to that FB group either.

This is Pandoras group? That would explain why my request hasn't been accepted :laugh: 
Your request has to be accepted by a friend of yours that already belong there(you cant join a group if you dont know anyone unless an admin allowed you). 
I saw your petition to join this morning and you are already a part of the group.  You even have a few welcoming messages from Pandora.
I guess pandora did a similar thing with Rod and added him to the group.

As for his message theres a big difference between you and me.
You get into trouble and expect others to sort your shit and this attitude is looked upon at I^2.
I try to explain my actions as logically as possible and will try to do the same when I have an issue.

You were asked to stop attacking others at wp and complained about the lack of freedom of speech there, you are at a place with freedom of speech and complain about how others are attacking you when its the same thing you were doing to others at wp(can anyone say irony?).  Theres a common factor here and its you and you should work in your attitude before getting involved in any other forum.

Thanks. I'm in two minds whether to try and explain myself there, but I think I will.
Excellent reply to her attacks.

As for Cat Taylor she is imo one of the brightest members there(not talking about that comment alone)and hopefully others will adopt a similar attitude soon.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Osensitive1

« Reply #387 on: October 15, 2011, 03:57:24 PM »
Can remember once reading binty name aspies as her obsessive interest; they are one of mine too.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #388 on: October 15, 2011, 03:59:41 PM »
Can remember once reading binty name aspies as her obsessive interest; they are one of mine too.

Binty has an aspie fetish methinks.  :orly:

Binty

« Reply #389 on: October 15, 2011, 04:23:13 PM »
 :-[