Educational

Author Topic: OMFG Steve has totally flipped  (Read 20829 times)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: OMFG Steve has totally flipped
« Reply #360 on: October 15, 2011, 07:08:27 AM »
Carmel Anne Jones Hey, I wasn't saying don't give her access to the group but if you want to go on believing don't be surprised if it comes back sometime to bite you on the bum. Also, watch out for a person called Bint, because she is not an aspie and she has a history of spoiling relationships and turning on people. Just ask her about a young man called "The Other Window".

Well, Pandora just lost any respect I may have had for her.

Same here that's fucking low.  :thumbdn:

Is Pandora referring to recent events or past?

Past.  The woman (or TCO for that matter) doesn't know me at all, so they're probably going by what they heard indirectly from Shleed or my old posts.  My relationships are nobody else's business but mine and I never attacked her or said a bad word to her.

I doubt it'd be Schleed , methinks it was TCO.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #361 on: October 15, 2011, 07:09:10 AM »
Carmel Anne Jones Hey, I wasn't saying don't give her access to the group but if you want to go on believing don't be surprised if it comes back sometime to bite you on the bum. Also, watch out for a person called Bint, because she is not an aspie and she has a history of spoiling relationships and turning on people. Just ask her about a young man called "The Other Window".

What I bolded, why should that be a reason to "watch out"?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Binty

« Reply #362 on: October 15, 2011, 07:12:56 AM »

Past.  The woman (or TCO for that matter) doesn't know me at all, so they're probably going by what they heard indirectly from Shleed or my old posts.  My relationships are nobody else's business but mine and I never attacked her or said a bad word to her.

I'm not saying it was Shleed - I mean his (Shleed's) crap attempts to troll me.  They (TCO and Pandora) are going by what he wrote then.

We NTs are evil and prey on poor Aspies  :zoinks:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #363 on: October 15, 2011, 07:15:24 AM »

I'm not saying it was Shleed - I mean his (Shleed's) crap attempts to troll me.  They (TCO and Pandora) are going by what he wrote then.

Oooh my bad.  :asthing:

Pandora is a stereotypical and long standing AFFfag , although AFF today isn't so NT-bashing , in the bast it had a strong collection of anti-NT or aspies untrusting of NT.

The thing is , Pandora got something majorly wrong , Binty isn't NT.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Binty

« Reply #364 on: October 15, 2011, 07:18:51 AM »
I am NT; just a bit fucked up NT though :laugh:

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #365 on: October 15, 2011, 07:25:14 AM »
Just take our money and leave us alone. We dont want any trouble.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #366 on: October 15, 2011, 07:26:27 AM »

Oh I thought the BPD would make you Neuro-Diverse.  :laugh:

Not that it matters, I find it funny how people like Pandora would probably be the first to complain about social cliqueness , yet she behaves the same way by insisting on catagorising peoples behaviours / personalities by using lables such as "Aspie" and "NT".  :zoinks:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #367 on: October 15, 2011, 07:27:25 AM »

Pandora is a stereotypical and long standing AFFfag , although AFF today isn't so NT-bashing , in the bast it had a strong collection of anti-NT or aspies untrusting of NT.

Yes she was posting at the site about as long as you were Squiddy and doesn't anylonger - as you don't.
She is not 'a stereotypical AFFfag' nor is she anti-NT nor were her posts on there anti-NT.
Why are you seeking to imply this?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Binty

« Reply #368 on: October 15, 2011, 07:28:50 AM »
Just take our money and leave us alone. We dont want any trouble.

:lol:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #369 on: October 15, 2011, 07:32:46 AM »

Yes she was posting at the site about as long as you were Squiddy and doesn't anylonger - as you don't.
She is not 'a stereotypical AFFfag' nor is she anti-NT nor were her posts on there anti-NT.
Why are you seeking to imply this?

Apologies I meant to write "Is acting like" , I have a habit of typing out something and forgetting to add the rest of what I wanted to say.  :laugh:

I personally think she is behaving like a stereotypical AFF-fag for what she said directed at Binty.

To me that reeks of anti-NT opinion.
No she did not make anti-NT posts on AFF but currently she is acting like she is anti-NT IMO.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #370 on: October 15, 2011, 07:40:35 AM »
Eh? Pandora said Binty isn't aspie, not that she is NT.

I guess I don't like the aspie/NT who-is-better argument. I like loads of non-autistics as well as lots of autistics. Plus heaps of neurodiverse people in between. :)
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #371 on: October 15, 2011, 07:41:34 AM »

I guess I don't like the aspie/NT who-is-better argument. I like loads of non-autistics as well as lots of autistics. Plus heaps of neurodiverse people in between. :)

Whoops , you're right.

My bad, misread the whole thing.  :autism:  :asthing:

Although on the side , I still think it's shitty that she said Binty should be watched out for because she in not aspie.  :dunno:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 07:43:48 AM by Vampire Squiddy From Hell »

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #372 on: October 15, 2011, 07:44:37 AM »

Whoops , you're right.

Back to school for you, young man!    :book:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #373 on: October 15, 2011, 07:45:52 AM »

Whoops , you're right.

Back to school for you, young man!    :book:

:lol:

If anything , I just need to eat something before posting.  :laugh:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #374 on: October 15, 2011, 07:46:16 AM »
Sure.
What she is saying at the moment looks to me that she doesn't like Binty. I would suggest she probably is not overly fond of MLA or Butterflies or a few other people. Probably not too enamoured of this site either, generally.
The reason has little to do with partuicular anti-NT sentiment. In fact TCO is not NT and she is marrying him.
I think it has a bit more to do with a natural bias against I2 and moreso the people who have been more vocal over TCO whilst he was on here.
I will say that I believe that she is being honest with how she has appriased the situation and the personalities she has attacked and her reasons for doing so are not machieval.
As to whether Bint deserved this, I will say probably not. Has Bint got a right to feel incensed? Yup.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap