Author Topic: OMFG Steve has totally flipped  (Read 20878 times)

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: OMFG Steve has totally flipped
« Reply #240 on: October 12, 2011, 08:16:21 PM »
Ok, thanks for answering accordingly.

Binty

« Reply #241 on: October 12, 2011, 08:22:31 PM »
I'm slowly starting to get my BPD under control  8)

eris

« Reply #242 on: October 12, 2011, 08:26:03 PM »

:) Yeah I think I'm getting my 2 under control more as I get older.

That's the good news about personality disorders. They are not degenerative, other mental illnesses are. The symptoms of PDs often get a lot better as people get older.

Osensitive1

« Reply #243 on: October 12, 2011, 08:26:34 PM »
Ok, thanks for answering accordingly.
Yes. Good stats post, eris.

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #244 on: October 12, 2011, 09:56:09 PM »
Rod Craven: It seems the bullies at IntensitySquared have won. The managed to con the one mod here into believing their side of the story, and have now got him on side as well. I will be no longer contributing to any forum as I seem to be considered a liar and a person who is likely to damage any site. Goodbye.

Fuck me. He is deluded.

If he wanted to be on the fb site, then why didn't he just post like a normal person, without trying to manipulate them all into believing we were all bullies :dunno:
Lets see what he replies to this:
Vicente Rios Rod its very simple. You approached someone with a false pretense(a plan of an attack that doesnt seem to be happening) when what truly happened is that you were mad at them. If you had approached me saying you were mad at them I´d have listened to you and tried to help you as much as I could but false pretenses are not cool man
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #245 on: October 12, 2011, 10:08:50 PM »
Rod Craven: It seems the bullies at IntensitySquared have won. The managed to con the one mod here into believing their side of the story, and have now got him on side as well. I will be no longer contributing to any forum as I seem to be considered a liar and a person who is likely to damage any site. Goodbye.

Fuck me. He is deluded.

If he wanted to be on the fb site, then why didn't he just post like a normal person, without trying to manipulate them all into believing we were all bullies :dunno:
Lets see what he replies to this:
Vicente Rios Rod its very simple. You approached someone with a false pretense(a plan of an attack that doesnt seem to be happening) when what truly happened is that you were mad at them. If you had approached me saying you were mad at them I´d have listened to you and tried to help you as much as I could but false pretenses are not cool man

I'm glad that you took the time to see both sides of the story.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #246 on: October 12, 2011, 10:10:43 PM »
I didn't know my affliction was so cool ::)
It's not about being cool; it's about being a liar. Even for someone who only thinks they're on the spectrum, there's profile choices there like 'self diagnosed' and 'not sure'.

Yeah that's really what I mean. He is lying to act cool or be accepted. It's the lie that irks me.
No way. There's lots of undiagnosed members at wp who do fine. Sure, there's some who don't accept the undiagnosed, but one has to consider autistics might be at a place like wp because they want to know what other autistics think; that's acceptable and the undiagnosed should be honorable about such things. He's lying because he's a liar. Lied on all three of his profiles that he mentioned. It irks me too.

But do you think he is lying because he thinks he will be accepted by more people  if he is aspie, ? Or do you think he is lying just to play with peoples heads ?

At this point it looks like he's playing head games.  After digging thru many a past post by him, he's like a broken cd that keeps skipping and skipping and skipping and skipping and skipping...

Callaway must be OCD if she can do this time after time without going loopy.

???

Do what time after time without going loopy?

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #247 on: October 12, 2011, 10:46:38 PM »
Oh TCO, since you are here, I thought I would say I have no desire to be involved in this because I don't fucking care.

That is all.
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #248 on: October 13, 2011, 04:51:40 AM »

That's the good news about personality disorders. They are not degenerative, other mental illnesses are. The symptoms of PDs often get a lot better as people get older.

I think that applies to most things really though , aspergers included.
I've certainly noticed that kids with ADHD change dramatically once they hit 13/14.

and I don't know if I dreamed of tall dominant men with nice legs , I never remember my dreams. :bigcry:

Oh TCO, since you are here, I thought I would say I have no desire to be involved in this because I don't fucking care.

That is all.

You truely are one of us now.  :lol:

I didn't know my affliction was so cool ::)
It's not about being cool; it's about being a liar. Even for someone who only thinks they're on the spectrum, there's profile choices there like 'self diagnosed' and 'not sure'.

Yeah that's really what I mean. He is lying to act cool or be accepted. It's the lie that irks me.
No way. There's lots of undiagnosed members at wp who do fine. Sure, there's some who don't accept the undiagnosed, but one has to consider autistics might be at a place like wp because they want to know what other autistics think; that's acceptable and the undiagnosed should be honorable about such things. He's lying because he's a liar. Lied on all three of his profiles that he mentioned. It irks me too.

But do you think he is lying because he thinks he will be accepted by more people  if he is aspie, ? Or do you think he is lying just to play with peoples heads ?

At this point it looks like he's playing head games.  After digging thru many a past post by him, he's like a broken cd that keeps skipping and skipping and skipping and skipping and skipping...

Callaway must be OCD if she can do this time after time without going loopy.

???

Do what time after time without going loopy?

He's making a joke about how you can research and pull peoples past posts out of thin air in what seems like the blink of an eye.  :P
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #249 on: October 13, 2011, 05:27:22 AM »

Schizophrenia and Bipolar are degenerative? ???

But I get what you mean. I think the PD's getting better though is actually a case of growing more self aware and gaining wisdom on how your mind works in some ways :)

eris

« Reply #250 on: October 13, 2011, 06:33:38 AM »

But I get what you mean. I think the PD's getting better though is actually a case of growing more self aware and gaining wisdom on how your mind works in some ways :)

Yeah, they ARE degenerative. Anything involving brain chemistry or an imbalance does get worse without treatment.

Personality disorders have no physical basis, and are not chemical. Basically, people kinda grow up and get over themselves.

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #251 on: October 13, 2011, 06:36:36 AM »
Not the case with my father.

eris

« Reply #252 on: October 13, 2011, 06:37:49 AM »
Did he get treatment ?

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #253 on: October 13, 2011, 06:39:06 AM »

Yeah, they ARE degenerative. Anything involving brain chemistry or an imbalance does get worse without treatment.

Personality disorders have no physical basis, and are not chemical. Basically, people kinda grow up and get over themselves.
The earlier they start in life, the bigger the chance there are irreversible changes in the brain though. But, that doesn't take away the possibility of improving over the years.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #254 on: October 13, 2011, 06:39:22 AM »
Did he get treatment ?

Not really. According to him, all those who "oppose" him are the ones who need treatment.

Sounds like someone we know here. ;)