Author Topic: OMFG Steve has totally flipped  (Read 20932 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: OMFG Steve has totally flipped
« Reply #150 on: October 12, 2011, 07:59:35 AM »
Oh. Well, we already have a few ex-mods from WP here.

He isn't ex.  He is the one asking TCO to out members with accounts at both sites in return for a reinstatement of his account at WP.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #151 on: October 12, 2011, 09:15:12 AM »
Spongey dear , do come in.

We don't bite......hard.  :cbc:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #152 on: October 12, 2011, 09:36:53 AM »

He isn't ex.  He is the one asking TCO to out members with accounts at both sites in return for a reinstatement of his account at WP.
If you had taken the time to ask me for an explanation you´d have seen that this is not the case.
Taken from my last pm exchanges with a couple of members that did take the time to do so instead of jumping to conclusions:
My reply to someone that stated that not all members here are mean/should be banned at wp:
Im aware that there are some lovely members at I^2. As a matter of fact quite a few well known posters at wp have their own account there, sinnocent is a member whose contributions are much appreciated at wp and she behaves properly at I^2(ie doesnt start leaking information she shouldnt leak/doesnt plan attacks on certain wp members...) so there is no issue with her/those that behave properly being on both sites.

My reply to another member that tried to help with this situation:
Hello.

Dont worry about it it was just a big misunderstanding.

Some members at I^2 have a history of planning attacks to wp so as you may understand when someone approached a community where I was an active member to say that they were planning another attack my first reaction was to tell him that I´d have a look at I^2 and see if he was onto something or not and if he was I´d make sure that was taken into consideration if he ever decided to come back to wp

Back on topic I was provided with a link this morning that proved that all his claims about an upcoming attack where made up and he is just butthurt that some of the members on that free speech site turned against him(its funny considering that he was allways saying that wp should take down the personal attack rule and members should man up).

Until then I had to keep an open mind and consider that he may be onto something.

I have been asked to avoid getting too involved into this but I already made a request to the ones that asked me to step back to make a single post there explaining my side of the story(not the first pm Ive received from a I^2 member)and you could either take my word for it or believe that Im lying for all I care.

Will try to get my word on I^2 soon and feel free to repost this message there if you wish to.

Still awaiting a sign that I can be a part of this discussion from other people but thought that this needed to be out there.

All I can say on this issue at the moment
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #153 on: October 12, 2011, 09:41:37 AM »
First off , :welcome:

Second , I suggest you read everything Rod has said.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #154 on: October 12, 2011, 09:53:28 AM »

If you had taken the time to ask me for an explanation you´d have seen that this is not the case.
Taken from my last pm exchanges with a couple of members that did take the time to do so instead of jumping to conclusions:
My reply to someone that stated that not all members here are mean/should be banned at wp:
Im aware that there are some lovely members at I^2. As a matter of fact quite a few well known posters at wp have their own account there, sinnocent is a member whose contributions are much appreciated at wp and she behaves properly at I^2(ie doesnt start leaking information she shouldnt leak/doesnt plan attacks on certain wp members...) so there is no issue with her/those that behave properly being on both sites.

My reply to another member that tried to help with this situation:
Hello.

Dont worry about it it was just a big misunderstanding.

Some members at I^2 have a history of planning attacks to wp so as you may understand when someone approached a community where I was an active member to say that they were planning another attack my first reaction was to tell him that I´d have a look at I^2 and see if he was onto something or not and if he was I´d make sure that was taken into consideration if he ever decided to come back to wp

Back on topic I was provided with a link this morning that proved that all his claims about an upcoming attack where made up and he is just butthurt that some of the members on that free speech site turned against him(its funny considering that he was allways saying that wp should take down the personal attack rule and members should man up).

Until then I had to keep an open mind and consider that he may be onto something.

I have been asked to avoid getting too involved into this but I already made a request to the ones that asked me to step back to make a single post there explaining my side of the story(not the first pm Ive received from a I^2 member)and you could either take my word for it or believe that Im lying for all I care.

Will try to get my word on I^2 soon and feel free to repost this message there if you wish to.

Still awaiting a sign that I can be a part of this discussion from other people but thought that this needed to be out there.

Hey Spongy. Welcome to the site. I'm glad you came over here to see things for yourself. We are not anywhere near as bad as you probably think we are. I was one of the people involved in the Parakeet incident, in fact, I was more or less the only one involved. I was way out of line, and regret it. I got totally carried away.
If you make 10 posts, you will gain access to some more of the site. It might help you to find any of the stuff you may be looking for.

There is no planned attack on WP that I am aware of.

Rod is the biggest bully on this site, but his behaviour has eventually alienated enough people that the tables have been turned slightly. This is not the first time he has attempted to harm the site, or people on it. You probably don't know him very well, but he is a very disturbed man.

As for me. I got into  a fight with him over a trivial issue. At every opportunity he has escalated the situation, and then accused me of being the bully. I am no saint, and I am no less responsible than him for our fight, but please do not believe that he is an innocent victim in this.

Rod is attempting to play you. He has boasted about posting on fb as "revenge."

Also, the things his fiance has said about me are lies. I made a nasty comment about her to wind up Rod. That is true, but her comments about me whining about being bullied, and boasting that I will turn their words around to make me look innocent are simply lies.

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #155 on: October 12, 2011, 10:02:48 AM »

Welcome to I^2!

I'm not staff here, I'm not even that much of a regular - I'm an AFF admin - but you are welcome to be apart of the discussion.

You should be aware, however, that anything you say can and will be used against you. We're not malicious, but we don't even know what kid gloves look like, let alone use them.

If you have reasonable cause for your actions, then state them and you'll be fine - if they're actually reasonable, they'll be accepted (see any time that I've been called out on something).

Also, we have a disproportionate number of Admin and Moderators from other sites here, both ex and current (including the oldest site still going, being AFF, the largest, being WP, and just about every smaller forum you care to name) so we do know how fucked the job is.

I actually have no idea what the fuck is going on, I'm just enjoying the show and glad it's not me this time
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 10:06:31 AM by Pikajedi3 »

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #156 on: October 12, 2011, 10:05:46 AM »

Welcome to I^2!

I'm not staff here, I'm not even that much of a regular - I'm an AFF admin - but you are welcome to be apart of the discussion.

You should be aware, however, that anything you say can and will be used against you. We're not malicious, but we don't even know what kid gloves look like, let alone use them.

If you have reasonable...reasons for your actions, then state them and you'll be fine - if they're actually reasonable, they'll be accepted - see any time that I've been called out on something.

Also, we have a disproportionate number of Admin and Moderators from other sites here, so we do know how fucked the job is.

Ahem.  I know what kid gloves look like, I wear kid gloves and I know how they should be cleaned.

TO clean kid gloves.--Make a strong lather with curd soap and warm water, in which steep a small piece of new flannel. Place the glove on a flat, clean, and unyielding surface--such as the bottom of a dish, and having thoroughly soaped the flannel (when squeezed from the lather), rub the kid till all dirt be removed, cleaning and resoaping the flannel from time to time. Care must be taken to omit no part of the glove, by turning the fingers, &c. The gloves must be dried in the sun, or before a moderate fire, and will present the appearance of old parchment. When quite dry, they must be gradually "pulled out," and will look new.

A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #157 on: October 12, 2011, 10:08:10 AM »

Welcome to I^2!

If you have reasonable...reasons for your actions, then state them and you'll be fine - if they're actually reasonable, they'll be accepted - see any time that I've been called out on something.

Also, we have a disproportionate number of Admin and Moderators from other sites here, so we do know how fucked the job is.

Ahem.  I know what kid gloves look like, I wear kid gloves and I know how they should be cleaned.

TO clean kid gloves.--Make a strong lather with curd soap and warm water, in which steep a small piece of new flannel. Place the glove on a flat, clean, and unyielding surface--such as the bottom of a dish, and having thoroughly soaped the flannel (when squeezed from the lather), rub the kid till all dirt be removed, cleaning and resoaping the flannel from time to time. Care must be taken to omit no part of the glove, by turning the fingers, &c. The gloves must be dried in the sun, or before a moderate fire, and will present the appearance of old parchment. When quite dry, they must be gradually "pulled out," and will look new.

Well, of course you would know, your Majesty, that shit goes without saying. I mean the rest of the vagrants here - why, I doubt the half of them know the proper etiquette for wearing a hat!

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #158 on: October 12, 2011, 10:11:37 AM »
Welcome Spongy, feel free to speak.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Psychophant

« Reply #159 on: October 12, 2011, 10:26:38 AM »
Hello and welcome.  I'm really interested in hearing your side of the story and want you to get a fair shake with doing do.  I am a new member of wp as Psychobabble as Steve already pointed out.  I couldn't use Psychopant as somebody else had it on wp. 

P7PSP

« Reply #160 on: October 12, 2011, 10:34:59 AM »

Post what you will. I have mostly stayed out of this latest round of pissing contest here though you will note that I contributed the term big turd in a small bowl a few pages back. I am velodog @ WP. Since TCO/Steve0  :thumbdn: is probably reading this I want him to know that after this latest round of cocksuckery I will not respond to him in a civil manner should he come back, however contrite he pretends to be.

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #161 on: October 12, 2011, 10:41:50 AM »
Well lets do this properly, shall we.

Ive read the thread about infamous quotes/attacks from rod and as far as Im concerned the reason he left wp was because he was unable to follow one of its main rules which was as some of you pointed out personal attacks, he was told that if he committed to following that rule he´d be allowed back in and I see no reason why that should have changed and I´d propose any of you on a similar situation to be reinstalled as soon as alex gives me a ban tool so that Im not creating more work to Moog, provided that you committed to follow that rule and accepted that you may be banned when you break it a couple of times in a short time span due to your past history(there are different situations where the member tried to make a sockpuppet to cause trouble again which would change things but as far as Im concerned thats not the case).

-Already addressed the misconception about me trying to get rid of every member that has an account at both sites and Im glad to hear that there are no plans for another war at the moment.(Heard nothing about you from Pandora though)

-Im aware of the free speech/no rules policy around here which is why its unlikely that I stay here for long but you never know, I may start to like this place(high unlikely).

-Thanks for your advice Pikajedi3 and hope that you brought some popcorn along.

-Queen Victoria I´ll make a mental note of your knowledge about social etiquette and ask you whenever I have a doubt

Thank you all for such a warm welcome

-To anyone that has some doubts about my side of the story feel free to ask(as stated on my first post here I dont usually bite).
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #162 on: October 12, 2011, 10:57:46 AM »
Well lets do this properly, shall we.

Ive read the thread about infamous quotes/attacks from rod and as far as Im concerned the reason he left wp was because he was unable to follow one of its main rules which was as some of you pointed out personal attacks, he was told that if he committed to following that rule he´d be allowed back in and I see no reason why that should have changed and I´d propose any of you on a similar situation to be reinstalled as soon as alex gives me a ban tool so that Im not creating more work to Moog, provided that you committed to follow that rule and accepted that you may be banned when you break it a couple of times in a short time span due to your past history(there are different situations where the member tried to make a sockpuppet to cause trouble again which would change things but as far as Im concerned thats not the case).

-Already addressed the misconception about me trying to get rid of every member that has an account at both sites and Im glad to hear that there are no plans for another war at the moment.(Heard nothing about you from Pandora though)

-Im aware of the free speech/no rules policy around here which is why its unlikely that I stay here for long but you never know, I may start to like this place(high unlikely).

-Thanks for your advice Pikajedi3 and hope that you brought some popcorn along.

-Queen Victoria I´ll make a mental note of your knowledge about social etiquette and ask you whenever I have a doubt

Thank you all for such a warm welcome

-To anyone that has some doubts about my side of the story feel free to ask(as stated on my first post here I dont usually bite).

She just refers to me as the young lady :laugh:

Just please understand. Rod hates WP with a vengance, and is only sucking up in the hope of trying to get people into trouble.

He has accused Ren Hoek/Prof. Farnsworth of stuff, but Ren hasn't done a thing to him.

This is just butthurt on an epic scale. This is why he is trying to get everyone on I2 banned from WP.

There is no bullying. He has simply found himself involved in fights with several people at once. He claims I am bullying him. I said his fiance was ugly. He has wished death on me, thretened to beat me up, Wished death on my family, attacked a member of my family.

He regularly makes nasty comments about aspies.

I can understand why you might believe him, but understand. He will turn on you in time. He is a highly unstable man.

PPK said that he wishes to have no more to do with him. PPK has been one of his biggest friends on this site. If he has turned against Rod, you can be sure Rods behaviour must have been terrible.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #163 on: October 12, 2011, 11:00:26 AM »

I have asked for explanations of other topics in the past and those threads have been hidden under the rug.  Answering for your actions is not something you have demonstrated a willingness to do up to this point.

sinnocent is a member whose contributions are much appreciated at wp and she behaves properly at I^2(ie doesnt start leaking information she shouldnt leak/doesnt plan attacks on certain wp members...) so there is no issue with her/those that behave properly being on both sites.

I'm sure she is very pleased to know that you have judged her behavior on this site to be acceptable.  What right do you think you have to judge anybody for what they do anywhere other than on the board you are tasked with?

Name one coordinated "attack" that came from I2.  WTF is an "attack" anyway?

We don't squash discussion here.  Anything but.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 11:04:24 AM by Big Fucking Rod »

midlifeaspie

« Reply #164 on: October 12, 2011, 11:05:56 AM »
he was told that if he committed to following that rule he´d be allowed back in and I see no reason why that should have changed and I´d propose any of you on a similar situation to be reinstalled as soon as alex gives me a ban tool so that Im not creating more work to Moog, provided that you committed to follow that rule and accepted that you may be banned when you break it a couple of times in a short time span due to your past history

Really?  You are willing to reinstate members in direct violation of Alex's wishes so long as the members promise to act nice?  You have bigger balls than I originally thought.  I look forward to seeing that happen.