Author Topic: Pentagram.  (Read 1420 times)

eris

Pentagram.
« on: September 28, 2011, 04:32:48 PM »
I didn't think I needed to actually call you out over this, but I guess I do.

You appear to be passive-aggressive, eris. You sit there and take my shit like a submissive, and you don't so much as say "stop whining like a crybaby". No, you decided to be "unconditionally nice" and then one day, when I sent you a formal message warning you that your email address was being used to send spam to my inbox and told you to do something about it. THEN you decided to change your attitude on a whim.

This calls for a callout.

Ok, so I unconditionally supported you when you were being a total asshole to everyone because I felt bad for you. I could see that you were hurting and that was probably why you were lashing out. For almost a year I occasionally talked to you, mostly about your problems, and always gave you the best advice I knew how to. There have been many times when you snapped at me for no reason, and I just said to myself " well if I was as miserable as he is, I would probably be pissed too, just let him rant, be the one person who he can rant to". I listening to a lot of shit from you, and I was a better friend than you probably ever had.

Last night, out of the fucking blue, you send me a nasty message saying that my email is sending your email spam, and that I better do something about it immediately or you will do something about it.

A formal warning ? You sent me a formal warning ? What the fuck gives you the right to give me a formal warning about anything ?

If you are seriously going to call me out because I was fucking NICE to you, then you have more emotional problems than I can deal with anyway. I've tried to tell you about group homes, you smart back to me. Ive tried to tell you about autism support systems, you smart off to me.  So, that was basically the straw that broke the camels back. If you don't want help, stop asking for it. I didn't change my attitude on a whim. I got tired of you being an ass, so I stopped caring.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 04:46:12 PM by eris »

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: Pentagram.
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 04:51:50 PM »
Thanks, but no thanks. I felt it right to give you a formal warning because it was not personal. But do you really expect me to believe that if I just worded my request "nicely" that we were going to continue to be "friends"? It sounds like you're asking for an apology. Fuck no. I won't apologize for your lack of responsibility of your MSN account. Maybe I could have just told you to change your password.

You know what? I think I got herpes from how much you kissed my ass. I feel like a fool for even talking to you, because of your sudden change of heart. Yeah, I was a dick to you in the past. Fairly often. You should have called me out then, instead of kissing my ass until you got sick of it. Maybe we wouldn't be in this situation.

Yeah, don't let me know my mistakes until I make one "big" fuckup. That's very helpful.

eris

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 04:56:56 PM »
First off, I don't think you realize, you do not have the authority to warn anyone of anything.

And this isn't sudden. I haven't talked to you for a few weeks, and thought it was best to just leave you be and ignore you. But when I got that "warning" from you, it made me want to be rude back to you. And when you posted that shit in my thread, it made me not want to be private about it anymore.

Stop blaming others for your mistakes, Duke. It's not my job to keep you updated on your own behavior.

Offline Phallacy

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 05:10:52 PM »
I'm going to bail out of this. There's no point in continuing, since you "don't care" anymore. How's that?

eris

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 05:12:03 PM »
There really isn't any point of continuing because there is no issue. You were an ass so I don't like you anymore. I didn't want to call you out over this, but you said you wanted a call out, and you got one. Goodbye duke.

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2011, 05:21:11 PM »

That's it? I made all this popcorn for nowt?

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2011, 05:22:54 PM »
Not so fast dooky , you start shit , you fucking finish it.

I find it amusing how you claim Eris to be wishy wash when you yourself have treated others in how you claim she treated you:

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,14757.msg637810.html#msg637810

Thanks to Rage, I've found out Felcher has been telling people that I've sent him a topless pic of myself. Obviously this is untrue. I'm not the type of person who would ever send people nude pics of myself to people. I'm just not  :viking: enough, but if I was, Felcher is the last person I'd ever send them to.
A couple of nights ago he was annoying me, and I was drunk at the time, so I sent him a pic of somebody else. He knew that it wasn't a pic of me, although I do admit that it was a slightly stupid thing for me to do. I can be pretty stupid when I'm sober, but I'm just plain dumb when I'm drunk.
I've already mentioned this on another thread, but I'm starting this thread for anybody who hasn't read the other thread and actually thinks I would lower myself to send a nude pic to Felcher.

So, just to reiterate. These pics are not of me. It was a bad joke. Felcher knew this from the start, and he has been telling lies to try and make himself look good.
The top pic is the pic I sent to Felcher. The bottom pic is just for anybody that wants to look at titties

Does this not seem like slimy and / or backstabbing behaviour?
I'll leave that to those in the peanut gallery to decide as inevitably you will blame someone other than yourself.

As for Penty being unappreciative of those who try to help him...

see here:

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,14771.0.html

How many times does QV offer him a sensible suggestion?
How many times does Pentagram ignore her?
How many times does Penty blame someone else?

I'll leave everyone else to answer that.  ;)

Edit: I really need to read threads before I post :LMAO:
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 10:05:51 AM by Sea Tart »
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Phallacy

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2011, 05:23:51 PM »
Damn right, Pikachu. Maybe you could let me troll your forum again and THEN your popcorn wouldn't be wasted. :zoinks:

eris

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2011, 05:27:35 PM »
I have a question for you Pentagram. Why do you constantly ask for help, only to mock the person who is trying to help you ? Why do you constantly ask for advice and then not take it ? Why do you think your life is going to change if you don't take any steps to change it ?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2011, 05:29:10 PM »
Damn right, Pikachu. Maybe you could let me troll your forum again and THEN your popcorn wouldn't be wasted. :zoinks:

Three more posts until he fully reverts back into the manchild he once was.  Count down with me.

Psychophant

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2011, 05:30:59 PM »

Offline Phallacy

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2011, 05:32:31 PM »

Three more posts until he fully reverts back into the manchild he once was.  Count down with me.

What kind of brilliant logic did you use to calculate exactly when I would revert to the manchild I am?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2011, 05:33:31 PM »

What kind of brilliant logic did you use to calculate exactly when I would revert to the manchild I am?

Let's just see how close I am instead of arguing the logistics :)

Offline Phallacy

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2011, 05:35:29 PM »

Okay, then. We'll see how close you are.

1............. Oh shit! Here it comes! :zoinks:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2011, 05:36:55 PM »

Okay, then. We'll see how close you are.

1............. Oh shit! Here it comes! :zoinks:

OMG it worked!  Look at you! ----->  :bonnet:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"